It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BKTY 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have to deal with nasty horrible people on a daily basis, I'm tired of it.

How many of you have to deal with that kind of thing? Im curious, because, it's tiring and relentless. Are there people you have to deal with that you'd really rather not?

Life gets repetitive and lonely sometimes and other times you just keep going because it's all you know, what you've always done. I won't post another like this, I'm not an open book. I think, we all just reach a peak in our lives where we've had enough, and need a break. And seldom do we ever get one, Emotionally.

I'm sorry It's just that time of year for me, and i'm, tired.

May you all have an enriched and amazing year and may all your hopes and dreams become your reality.

We all have a little anger, and a little happiness, a little curiosity and a little resentment but you know, through all of that, all that matters is the peace we feel inside, and the love we share, and the happiness we experience.

Be at Peace and enjoy the little things, the things that matter. They pass away so fast. And our lives are so short.

ps. Don't expect me to be mushy from this moment forth because i'm not the type. If i'm pissed off i'll let you know. I speak openly but i will always be respectful when applicable..

Anyways enough of the mush crap.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

What does BKTY stand for or mean please?

I imagine it has meaning for you but I am at a loss.

I did check ... and the only references were about choo choo trains.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Be Kind To Yourself

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I wish I lived near you, we could hang out and listen to banging rock music. It would be magical.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

It would, You your wife and I would have a great time, make sure you bring those British Lagers if you do come!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Westcountry Cider and good company. What Wife?
edit on 7-1-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Westcountry Cider and good company.

Beautiful! Thank you! I can't wait.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I'm just finishing a night duty and am on my way to bed. I'll see you in my dreams.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Goodnight my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

KCCO..
Keep Calm Carry On...

I've been spit on...
Puked on.
Pooped on.
Peed on.
Old women, sometimes men grab my un-mentionables.
Bit.
Stabbed.
Crashed into.
Crashed on.
Stepped in something.

AND..... A Canadian Goose assaulted Me.

I feel your pain.( no, no i do not feel your pain )

Edit: advice??
Have a sense of humour. It worked for me and still does.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Be Kind To Yourself

Thank you!

I always try to but sometimes the emotions attached to memories that are subject to amnesia interfere in the process.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yes i know the feeling all too well.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Canadian Geese are the least of my problems.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

One of your post still cracks me up to this day. I refer to it often.

Hint: it was a mechanical cockpit voice. Put the biggest grin on me.😆😆😆

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I haven't had to deal with nasty horrible people much in my life. I got along with most everyone, a few people were jerks along the way but I didn't have to deal with them very long. I do realize people have the right to follow their beliefs, as long as they do not negatively effect me, that is all right. You can avoid those kind of people that are nasty and demanding and hypercritical by choosing the type of work you do most times. A lot of those type of people are in high paying power pushy jobs, joining in with them leads you to a life of anxiety.

I would rather stay away from working with that kind of people, they have the right to live their life of backstabbing and squealing about others to get ahead. I just never wanted to live like that. I may not have gotten rich, but I enjoyed my life because I tried to avoid that part of the rat race as much as possible. Even the toughest person has a nice side, I had building inspectors that were supposedly way too picky who respected me for doing things right. I never desired to get rich, my name is Rich. I wanted to enjoy the time I spent on the job. Most of my old workers liked working for me, we made work an interesting learning experience. It is all in a person's attitude, and their desires. The best job is usually not the best paying job.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Edit: ( removed for manners )
You are making me feel humble about geese on the attack.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you rickymouse.

I guess this time of year is tough for me because i lost my parent two years ago and i've never really gotten over it. I never got to say goodbye, and it killed me inside.

Nothing here really matters, even though it hurts like hell, we just pretend it does until we die and go to the other side. This place is just a ride, like Bill Hicks says

It's just a ride.. just a ride..

edit on 8-1-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Aww damn.😑

I have my own feelings and experiences on this. But in no way it is saying "I know how you feel".

Edit: Bill Hicks is a legend.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I understand and it's ok. Thank you.

Yes Bill Hicks is a legend, more than a legend an icon to us all. He understood what we're only beginning to.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you rickymouse.

I guess this time of year is tough for me because i lost my parent two years ago and i've never really gotten over it. I never got to say goodbye, and it killed me inside.

Nothing here really matters, we just pretend it does until we die and go to the other side. This place is just a ride, like Bill Hicks says

It's just a ride..

over the years, you start to get desensitized to death. It used to bother me to see friends and my father die when I was younger. But over the years you see lots of people kick the bucket. Sometimes it is actually soothing to see their pain and suffering end.

This reality is where we learn and get tested on our integrity and ability to get along with others using wisdom to try to keep things flowing properly. We are graded and are delivered tests to see if we will become deceivers or those who spread falsities. Wisdom gives us the ability to decide if we repeat what we are told. In the end it will determine if we are allowed to get into the real world, we live in an illusion. If we do not pass the test, maybe we just die, maybe our spirit or soul just disappears. We live on in the minds of those we influenced, the changes we make to this reality determine if we are remembered positively by our time here. A little ripple in the right direction can turn into a title wave if it influences others to follow the same path.

I spent half my life in a daze, following what I was told to do but I wanted to enjoy life so I created no waves that could hurt anything. I used to be conditioned well, I still am, I try to not negatively effect society much. But I no longer will tolerate lies and improper interpretation being spread without trying to show people the whole truth in the matter if I know about it. I try to give them an alternate path to look down if they want to follow the right path. But what is right, it is a perception, some people will not accept the truth, consensus of the time is also a problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join