It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could Destroy the Entire Human Species, Says Yale Psychiatrist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Doesn't surprise me! Trump already made me sterile and blind! He also let the air out of my tires.

edit on 7-1-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That's not at all how it works.

It has never 'worked'.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
That wasn't Trump, that was your ex wife.

I saw her...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Posts like these are why i can't take you seriously. If they want to get rid of the population they would just create a flu virus that wipes us out. There is no need to use nukes when you can wage biological and chemical warfare without destroying the infrastructure in the process. The only threat to NK is Fat Kim. Maybe it is time to take his ass out.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Huh? What does that even mean?

Regardless, if Trump wants to use his Big Button he can and no one can or will stop him.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
So a psychiatrist, who has never examined or treated, or been in the same room as the President is basing his assumptions on "What he readed on Twitter"
:

The psychiatrist doesn't need to meet the patient, in fact, if he's a very good psychiatrist you only need to tell him the name of the patient, and the street corner the patient walked by this morning, and the psychiatrist can give you his diagnosis.

That's, of course, if the Psychiatrist is "Really Good".

link   
He's totally annihilating the progressive left that's for sure.

link   

Trump Could Destroy the Entire Human Species

So too could a fast moving celestial object, this shrink is merely echoing the sentiments of some on the left - coming up with the most retarded theories and then running with them.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Posts like these are why i can't take you seriously. If they want to get rid of the population they would just create a flu virus that wipes us out. There is no need to use nukes when you can wage biological and chemical warfare without destroying the infrastructure in the process. The only threat to NK is Fat Kim. Maybe it is time to take his ass out.

I couldn't care less if you take me seriously or not, seriously. That said, I'm not the one advocating that TPTB are actively trying to depopulate the world.

Trump is supported by conservatives who are mostly also conspiracy theorists and one, of the many, theories is that TPTB are trying to rid the world of us. How they do it doesn't matter, it ranges from chemtrails to vaccines to bioweapons as you've described. Many of these people also believe the elites are mostly aliens who eat babies so of course they want most of us dead because if we ever found out the truth they would be in big, bigly trouble!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

If you are getting that 1 Republican from the Politico story, Brit Hume poked holes in that. She basically talked briefly with one she happened to bump into in the hallway. There apparently was no official meeting with any Republican senator to discuss Trump's mental health.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Seems he has already destroyed the morality of the country. So their you go another reality show hit "THE MORALITY BOMB". Staring The great morality king himself Donald Jerkoff Dump.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Do you know how much it cost and how long it took to build all those cities, Infrastructure, Trade and Commerce? They will never let it all disappear in a blinding flash.

Thats the farthest thing from their minds. What they want is every last person enslaved to them all day long, forever.

Heres what that will look like

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Huh? What does that even mean?

You know the world is a hair trigger from nukedom because of a Wiki?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So what the Yale shrink is saying, is that Trump is Sharknado.

Just goes to show that ivy league has it's fair share of morons.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Newsflash. We are already in the process of figuring it out. You and all the other naysayers just choose to ignore the signs and ridicule every other person that brings it up. I made a list of human trafficking arrests in 2017 and people still think and treat the subject like its a joke. Here is a tip. Quit whining and do your own research but be careful because the rabbit hole is an endless void and you will probably not like what you find.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think all public officials should be required to be mentally assessed on a periodic basis. Things like dementia/Alzheimers are very hard to catch at first. Once it becomes obvious it is dangerous for them and those around them. I also think online diagnoses like the one the doctor in the OP made is completely irresponsible.

Even though I have my doubts about Trump's mental ability because the things he has said and done remind me of my mothers beginning stages of dementia I also know he could be just a jackass.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He's understating the case.
Donald Trump is quite capable of reversing the Big Bang and bringing the entire universe to an end.
Nothing can save us except an appeal to Doctor Who.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Trump Could Destroy the Entire Human Species, Says Yale Psychiatrist

That Psychartrist is back snip whacko prescribe some drugs KARAZEE.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think camps would be very expensive, it'd be easier to just deploy robots everywhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think it's too late for even a Time Lord.

Donald Trump will cause the sun to go supernova right after the zombie apocalypse.

What's even worse is that Trump will not bring back the McRib sandwich.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join