It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The UFO Disclosure An Attempt To Frighten Some Sense Into Kim Jong Un

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Okay...we all know that UFOs primarily make their presence known to the world's military establishments and pretty much avoid the general public. And they seem to be particularily interested in nuclear weapons which leads me to think that they must be all over North Korea's military right now. But perhaps it could be that North Korea isn't taking it seriously and refuses to believe that aliens are involved. Could the timing of this disclosure be an effort to convince North Korea that this is real and to act accordingly?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Hate to urinate on your parade but there is no UFO disclosure as far as I'm aware

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And what UFO disclosure are you referring to?

And how would this scare Kim?

Do you possibly have any info as to either ? Even a slim connection?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Hate to urinate on your parade but there is no UFO disclosure as far as I'm aware
You don't hate it at all and besides ...you're imaginary urine had no effect at all.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Many of us on ATS have spent years researching ufology and it's connection with the military.This thread is directed to those who all ready know the history.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
not just him but everyone

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
not just him but everyone
Well if ufos were hovering over my house turning my coffee maker on and off I'd be frightened...but ufos hovering over military establishments turning nukes on and off is kind of reassuring.
edit on 1/7/2018 by MissSmartypants because: edit

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Is it just me, or does the thought of Kim Jong Un getting anally probed by ET make others just a little bit happy?

Just a bit. 😀

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

ummmmm what?

I'm going with No on this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

ummmmm what?

I'm going with No on this one.
There are no coincidences...take it as you will.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

but also kinda worring right?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Okay...we all know that UFOs primarily make their presence known to the world's military establishments and pretty much avoid the general public. And they seem to be particularily interested in nuclear weapons which leads me to think that they must be all over North Korea's military right now. But perhaps it could be that North Korea isn't taking it seriously and refuses to believe that aliens are involved. Could the timing of this disclosure be an effort to convince North Korea that this is real and to act accordingly?

Many nations already have nuclear weapons.

The existence of the UFO phenomenon has neither stopped the proliferation of these weapons over the decades since WWII, nor altered, to any appreciable extent, their development.

Why would North Korea be dissuaded from further development by a so-called “disclosure” when they have literally decades of evidence to prove that there is no consequence to continuing such development?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new Alien Overlords and would direct Their Magesties to focus all anal-probing attention toward the fattest guy on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula.

He shouldn't be too hard to find, just look for the one fat guy amongst the millions of living skeletons.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Is it just me, or does the thought of Kim Jong Un getting anally probed by ET make others just a little bit happy?

Just a bit. 😀
I bet he likes to get rocketed!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Many of us on ATS have spent years researching ufology and it's connection with the military.This thread is directed to those who all ready know the history.

So to those of us, what disclosure are you talking about? No one but the likes of Steven Greer think there is a disclosure going on (and he have thought so for forever).

Knapp says nay. Pope says nay. So does Sereda (sort of).

Even Peter Levenda who collaborates with Tom Delonge is a bit wishy-washy on the topic.

Now, I am not saying that they are the end all and be all of ufology, but they are central actors in the field - and Knapp is especially relevant since he was kind of in on the Pentagon UFO-program story that NYT broke - but my point is that there is NO consensus in the community that there is disclosure either going on or coming anytime soon.

I consider myself fairly up-to-date, so what, pray tell, have I missed?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You're very aware, Miss smartypants..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

The existence of the UFO phenomenon has neither stopped the proliferation of these weapons over the decades since WWII, nor altered, to any appreciable extent, their development.

Well , I would guess their message to the military may be along the lines of showing them who's in actual control...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I saw something yesterday about Kim having a big OOPS and one of his rockets going off on the pad. I can't get to the info right now as my main computer is fried but if the info is out there - go find it and post it here... It would go far to support your theory, right? The aliens above tipping over one of his missiles? Hey, it works for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Here it is: When a North Korean Missile...

I can't get any of the info out - not able to cut paste with this machine but the info is there for the reading.

edit on 1316Sunday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

You don't hate it at all and besides ...you're imaginary urine had no effect at all.

Glad you're making a ton of good sense in your replies.

As far as "UFO disclosure," sure, the government has confirmed that there are things operating in the air which we don't know what they are....but that "disclosure" is not new; they've studied these unknown objects for decades.

What I think you are referring to is what some are thinking is "Disclosure"' as in, the government has admitted there are ET's.

They have done no such thing.

And I'm pretty sure North Korea's dictator was already aware of unknown flying vehicles.
edit on 7-1-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join