It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sorry Guys there is no Aliens" - Excerpt - A Conspiracy For the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Disneyland is located on 1313 Habor Blvd, California. This is Walt Disney’s reference to the revenge plot of the Knights Templar. Disney was an Anglophile, who was embedded with the US Intelligence community for most of his adult life. An informant, spying on his fellow film makers in Hollywood and reporting back to the FBI officers at the Los Angeles Department. cdn.muckrock.com...

Since 1952, Walt Disney Studios has had ties to the National Security apparatus of the United States. Walt Disney himself was instrumental within the intelligence community, every time they held a top level scientific meeting; representatives of Walt Disney studios attended, this statement has been well documented and proven. The educational documentary “Man in Space” was the 20th episode in the Disneyland anthology series aired in 1955, was the first public insight into government collaboration with Walt Disney Studios. The episode takes us through an animated world of mythology, including man’s history of the sun and moon worship, and later Wernher von Braun explaining how space travel will be possible in the near future.

We know today that during the year of 1958, several top level meetings were held, a gathering colloquium of the greatest scientific minds of the day; to discuss the exploration of space and possible colonization of the moon. Executives from Walt Disney Studios attended and I believe these meetings with the NSA still continue to this day.

The NSA was founded in 1952 but its existence was hidden until the mid-1960s. Even more secretive is the National Reconnaissance Office which was founded around 1959 but remained secret for almost 30 years later.

NASAs true motives lie behind the vail of national security
The Apollo 11 crew took fourteen Masonic flags into space and brought only two back. The remaining flags reside on display at the House of the Temple in Washington DC along with the famous “Masonic Apron” photo. Neil Armstrong’s dad was a Freemason and Buzz Aldrin is a 33rd Degree, it was he who planted the flags on the moon during his spacewalk. It’s true that all the astronauts of the first Apollo space mission were Masons. C. Fred Kleinknect, head of NASA during that period in time was later granted the Sovereign Grand Commandership of the Southern Jurisdiction of the 33rd Degree Council because of the mission’s success. It’s astonishing to see the amount of NASA astronauts from Masonic families and the entirety of NASAs hierarchy has always been comprised of high ranking Masons. Here’s a short list of a few known NASA Masons, Virgil Grissom Apollo 1 & 15, Donn Eisele Apollo 7, Walter Schirra Jr. 33rd Degree Apollo 7, Edgar Mitchell Apollo 15,

The book entitled Moongate: “Supressed Findings of the US Space Program, the NASA-Military cover-up” by William L. Brain 1982. He argues the case that NASA, Military Intelligence and the Russians are co-conspiring together to hide the secret space program, through half-truth propaganda, the public is told mostly disinformation. The author covers the existence of black-budget programs, secret weapon systems and the covert military space programs under the vail of NASA; the semi-public space program. The book also explains the author’s theory on military intelligence having been supressing Nikola Tesla’s research into anti-gravity which they stole after his death in 1943, and has kept its breakthroughs top secret. The technology has existed for decades but didn’t get perfected in the United States until the mid-1960s

Werner Von Brauan was a space engineer and a lead rocket scientist under the Nazi SS, he and several other German scientists were granted asylum into the United States under then top secret Project Paperclip. Project Paperclip’s purpose was to bring Nazi scientists into the US and give them false identities. Von Braun became a naturalized citizen of the US and began working for American ICBM program before working at NASA. He was then later offered the job as director for NASAs Marshall Space Flight Centre and received a National Medal of Science in 1975 and is regarded as one of the founders of the American Space program.

At a dinner party for the Carnegie Endowment for International peace in New York City in 1917, John Dewey said to the visiting Japanese Imperial Delegation headed by Viscount Ishii; “Someone remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose. We have the next thing to that at the present time. Before a common menace, North and South America, the Occident, and Orient have done an unheard thing, a wonderful thing, a thing which, it may well be, future history will point to as the most significant thing in these days of wonderful happening. They have joined forces amply and in a common cause with one another and with the European nations which were most directly threatened. What a few dreamers hoped might happen in the course of some slow coming century has become an accomplished fact in a few swift years. In spite of geographical distance, unlike speech, diverse religion, and hitherto independent aims, nations from every continent have formed what for the time being is nothing less than a world state, an immense cooperative action in behalf of civilization.” [url=https://ia801000.us.archive.org/32/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.166980/2015.166980.The-Imperial-Japanese-Mission-1917.pdf]

At that time John Dewey was the Professor of Philosophy at Columbia Uni, and is known today as the father of pragmatism and the shaper, molder of the progressive education system in the US. A Futurist who studied and emulated the works of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. He was one of the original signers of the Humanist Manifesto, Dewery stated that in order to create his desired society, they had to eliminate an individual’s faith and belief in God. Knowing that, in order for their philosophy to be successful they would have to implement the indoctrination of children starting off with the institutions and schools. This is the work of Trotsky.

It has been made apparent that the deception plan for the illuminati is to mislead the public on issues regarding space travel and the possible existence for extra-terrestrial life, in-order to maintain ‘hidden’ knowledge and maximise Federal government power. The US Federal government under Barack Obama is ready, at a moment’s notice, to suspend the Constitution and handover all powers to the United Nations.

This hypothesis of uniting the world nations to defend against an alien threat got “put to the test” so to speak, on 30th October 1938, with the Halloween special CBS presentation of the radio drama War of the Worlds by Orson Welles, after being aired over the Columbia Broadcasting System, the drama sent the listeners into a panic as reported in the headlines by The New York Times, a day later on October 31st. Orson Welles had successfully tested his theory on uniting the world nations under a global government. It must be noted that this event, weather real or not, “kicked off” a mode of mass hysteria regarding the sightings of UFOs continued... EXCERPT PT1, pp. 155
edit on 7-1-2018 by CHickMagNet5000 because: I failed to reference the sources in the article so i corrected, sorry im a noob

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
THIS THREAD IS ATS!!!

All of the political hoo haw mud pit bs should have its own site.

Edit to add: I miss Arken and his rocks

edit on 7-1-2018 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Take a bunch of facts, mix in a bit of fiction, and you've got a recipe for a good ATS salad.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
THIS THREAD IS ATS!!!

All of the political hoo haw mud pit bs should have its own site.

Edit to add: I miss Arken and his rocks
There are many on ATS that suffer from the "It's not a rock when it is syndrome". Rockitus

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CHickMagNet5000

Walt Disney was also a famous cartoonist!!???!!!

Who would have ever expected a mild-mannered spy embedded in the intelligence community of being a secret world famous cartoonist?

And his most famous creation was a mouse, called Mickey. If that doesn't spill the beans on his nefarious nature, I don't know what would!

edit on 7/1/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

[INSERT: Eisenhower briefing document 1947]
The holy grail of UFology is the Eisenhower briefing document, which is allegedly a secret document leaked from someone within the intelligence community. Truth is, the document written and produced by the company Moore, Shandera & Friedman. William Moore and Charles Berlitz released a book in 1980 called The Roswell Incident, this was their first ‘look’ into the so-called flying saucer crash in the desert of New Mexico In 1947. Over the years, within the so-called UFO research field, these two authors have been peddling ridiculous hoaxes like the Philadelphia Experiment and the Bermuda Triangle.
You don’t have to be an expert to notice that this document is a fraud and it was clearly made by these guys, because it reads like something straight out of that book, The Roswell Incident. The designation TOP-SECET at the top of the page is probably the only thing they got right in the entire document. The term MAGIC derives from the term MAGI controlled. MAGI is the majority agency for Joint Intelligence, which reports to a top secret committee of scientists, government officials and military intelligence agents who are known as MAJESTIC or MAJESTY 12, however their existence is still highly debated today. This document names it Operation Majestic 12,
Briefing Doc

Upon inspection all these pages throughout the document prove it is fraudulent, this page in particular has numerated attachments, under *Attachment “A”) special classified executive order number 092447 TS/EL, proves the document is indeed false because the number never existed. No matter what administration occupies the White House, from President to President, all Executive Orders are consecutively numbered for reasons of continuity, record keeping and thus to prevent future confusion. This big discrepancy with the EO, the number reads, 092447, which no matter which way you look at it can only be a date… 09 month = September, 24 = 24th day, 47 = 1947 year TS/EL (meaning Top-Secret). EO’s are correctly listed by number not by date, this simple mistake proves without a doubt that these guys are frauds and Stanton Friedman Is a liar. This is a memorandum for the Secretary of Defense and is also a fraudulent document.

The research team at Moore, Shandera & Friedman headed by so-called nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman and Bruce Maccabee committed fraud. Maccabee solicited funds from ordinary people (around 16.000 dollars) while the research team promised to use those funds to investigate whether the document was genuine or not. The money was handed over to Friedman, while he publicly claimed the documents were real. This was a scam, people fell for it. This is very similar to the nonsense Tom Delong, lead singer from Blink 182, has claimed about his company working with the US Government and Lockeed Martin to reverse engineer “alien technology”. Tom is currently selling stock belonging To the Stars Academy

Legally, Delong gets a guaranteed annual pay out from his own company, (100.000 dollars) regardless if it makes any money or not, and the disclaimer at the end of the press conference tells everybody that it’s a load of nonsense.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Virgil Grissom Apollo 1 & 15

I am pretty sure everyone on Apollo 1, including Virgil "Gus" Grissom burnt to death on a air tight test of the capsule on pad 34. So how did he make it to Apollo 15?

edit on 7-1-2018 by LookingAtMars because: Truth

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You should read this article by John Rappaport:

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Great thread. Very important to shed light on the posers and frauds of the ufo community, and the leaders of space travel from the last century (Masonic Leadership).

There has been so much lies, frauds, fakes in the ufo community.. it's been a joke for a long time. There has been no true evidence to this day, that proves there are spaceships from another species visiting our planet.

Cut and dry. That doesn't excuse the mass experiences within our own people from nation to nation, myself included; abduction stories, aircraft with amazing characteristics and movement, crop circles, mammal mutilations and so on..

We have no hard proof of extraterrestrials, but we have soft leads that something otherworldly is possibly present. Investigations to understand these happenings in the past 50+ years have lead to nothing real.

I'm a believer of Extraterrestrials and their space-faring vehicles through my own experiences like many others. But I cannot prove anything at all. Such is the world of UFO and ET.

On the other hand I'm also a firm believer our own species has been manufacturing unimaginable technological craft in the shadows. No where near public view. I've seen three-very-large triangles flying pretty close to the surface, silently and disappear infront of my face.
In the moments my my mind raced, and I couldn't move, paralyzed in amazement. But after the craft vanished.. more so cloaked as I watched them, I went over the sightings in my end for hours, days, weeks, months... my thoughts and feelings concluded that it was man-made.

No proof. But it FELT man made. Like seeing a school bus, or a train, or an airplane.. they feel like human manufacturing, they are. I had the same sense when I witnessed the triangles (two separate occasions, one occasion was a solo craft, the second occasion was one craft followed by a second).

All in all I think it's important that we excuse the people making money from our believers and wishful thinkers, the frauds and fakes... and look more closely at eachother's experiences and connect the dots.
This is all we can do until our species reaches a technological apex, and learns to coexist without conflict. Then, and only then, will we be ready for our galactic neighbours.

S+F

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Nice attempt at debunking what happened at Roswell. Deflection to Disney was pretty good too.

If you have ever been to Disney, watched TV, gone to movies, church, school, college or the military, you are thoroughly brainwashed indoctrinated by the biggest propaganda scam ever. First introduced by Joseph Goebbels, now repeated verbatim and honed to a fine art.

But whats the point, if you don't vote, got a degree or serve your country, you're a loser, right?

Viva la Flag, Nationalism, Dollars, and God.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The planet goes through 3657 year cycles of destruction...and during each one humanities cumulative technology is wiped from the planet and torn asunder.....many different fragments from may different time periods of cycles are present and discovered on Earth at any given time.

The UFO technology is not new nor complicated...it is a replication of nature...nature executes the exact technologys over and over...EXACT.

There are many different groups of humans and off-shoots of groups of humans who populate the Universe....many groups who began on Earth during cycles of destruction but managed to migrate enmasse before being destroyed come home to the Earth they are native to and they ALL look slightly different depending on how long ago they departed Earth....this can be confusing for many people who expect every non-terran race to be Alien in origin as in beginning on a different panet than Earth....lol....so many races are native to our planet or to our genetics which translates into the same type of homng beam for anyone looking to validate research or revisit their origins.

Truth is many people now undercover could post realistic buildable plans for free energy devices and also for UFO type crafts.....medical cures are also available and these devices can also be simplified and put online...the sooner the masses begin building and using these technologys then the sooner they become irreversibly mainstream.....

I mean animals reproduce what most would consider groundbreaking technological results.....lol....the so called ADVANCED TECHNOLOOGY is so simple EVERYONE WILL LAUGH WHEN THEY UNDERSTAND IT.....cancer is a simple mould and is easily curable and also easily preventable.....many disclosures SHOULD miff people off but will likely not because people will be so happy to see changes for the good for once.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Now wait....cancer is a mould? Please do explain or Linky that little gem!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A pearl in all the political poo.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Here is a pointer......www.drclark.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
God you know ATS has fallen when a wicked post like this doesn't even make the top! Wow I had no idea the Fake Alien Invasion plan went earlier than the Nazis. That Japanese document is a gem! I only found out last year that HG Wells is a HUGE illuminatist (pro elite-run world government) so that makes perfect sense!

There used to be a guy obsessed with Tesla and Lyne who gave me a lot of documents on his work and i'm of the opinion the black triangles are a combination of Tesla/Nazi sciences. If they want to fake aliens they need technology that has been advancing in secret for some time to sway the masses... alongside a few mentions in the media to program us for the eventual reveal.

Here let's add some keywords to attract more ATS attention: TRUMP CLINTON SOROS LEFTISTS ALTRIGHT TRANSGENDER BACON

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Transgender bacon sounds gross. Pass.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A conspiracy within a conspiracy.

You might get a small slice of the believing pie, but not a big piece.

Welcome to the game

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well, yeah, but that whole Orson Welles War of the Worlds thing is an urban myth. People didn't panic. Most people understood it was a Halloween radio drama. There was no rioting in the streets or people killing themselves. (No more than usual, anyway.) So if anybody based a UFO policy on that they were sadly misinformed.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It has been made apparent that the deception plan for the illuminati is to mislead the public on issues regarding space travel and the possible existence for extra-terrestrial life, in-order to maintain ‘hidden’ knowledge and maximise Federal government power.

Even if there really is an actual active Illuminati, how does any agenda they might have disprove alien visitation? I don't think all those reporting sightings (especially of course, mass sightings), all belong to the Illuminati. Also I don't see how (until this point), the rather feeble interest of aliens and UFOs (beyond sci-fi films) by the general public, helped their cause, or somehow maximized Federal power. If you could explain the latter.. and how making someone believe in aliens, somehow increases the power of the federal government, I'd love to hear it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join