It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

To understand our dangerous world today, I’m fully convinced that one must get a sense of, a real feel for, what Ex-CIA's Victor Marchetti called “The Cult of Intelligence.”

I’m also fair convinced that most all of the real conspiracies of our modern age, say since 1947’ish and the birth of the National Security Act, the creation of the CIA, the assassination/coup of JFK, and the birth of the modern UFO mythology are inextricably connected.

Now, I don’t think JFK was killed because he was gonna reveal anything about UFOs as some have suggested, but I do think that our democracy in the U.S. was subverted by what became the backbone of the “deep state” and by those who have controlled our foreign policy every since. Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Obviously, I can’t take a big swipe at such a broad subject in one post here, but the disquieting fact for me is that somewhere along the way, that many of those who were fully co-opted by this “Cult of Intelligence” were drawn to subjects that were very compatible with their metaphysical worldview—that is to say “the occult.”

The list is long and extraordinary and transcends the U.S. Intelligence culture and reaches into world history.

Then: John Dee—both Spy & Mage. Modern: General Stubblebine & The Men Who Stare At Goats. MUCH more vast, deeper, and documented than that of course. But that’s the general idea: The Dark Arts of both disciplines are pretty much one and the same: Power, Persuasion and Deception.

As for The Cult of Intelligence aspect, it’s basically what happens when folk convince themselves that “national security” demands dirty tricks and that traditional “morality” has no place in spy games—or even, some convince themselves, that one transcends to a higher morality in service to national security.

George Hunter White did stints with Drug Enforcement & FBI before being recruited by CIA Technical Services and MK-ULTRA Overseer Sidney Gottlieb. When he retired in 1966, after 14 years with the CIA, White wrote a startling farewell letter to Gottlieb, in which he reminisced about his Midnight Climax work:

I was a very minor missionary, actually a heretic, but I toiled wholeheartedly in the vineyards because it was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill, cheat, steal, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all-highest?

Sex, Drugs, and the CIA by Douglas Valentine

That’s not hyperbole from George Hunter White. That was from experience. That’s the essence of The Cult of Intelligence—-at least among the “rough boys.”

Most here are at least somewhat familiar with the study of phenomenology that intensified in some of the projects that we associate with MK-UKTRA. But both before and after, the marriage of the IC and the Esoteric—and other subjects that fall under the category of “Magic”—has surprising concatenation and penetration.

So much so, that any in-depth study of one also references the other.

Some modern reference: CIA Operative E. Howard Hunt’s novels full of his interest in magic & voodoo (which he encountered in field work) to TTS’s Hal Puthoff who, as has been noted here, was once a “Clear” in Scientology terms.

NSA's Harold "Hal" Puthoff, one of fewer than 3,000 Scientology "Clears" in the world in 1971, has joined the ranks of a much smaller number of OT VIIs.

NSA's Hal Puthoff somehow has gotten past L. Ron Hubbard's prohibitions against government spy agency personnel being allowed access to upper-level Scientology, and has progressed up the Scientology levels to the recently-released OT VII—the highest level available. He writes a success story for a Scientology publication about having completed OT VII, saying that on a weekend he had stood outside a locked building and remotely viewed information he wanted from a building directory that he couldn't physically read from the doorway, then verified later, when the building was open, that what he had viewed remotely had been accurate.

This article at Rune Soup seems to provide a good overview of the vast and historical marriage of the two fairly well: VERY BAD COMPANY – OCCULTISM AND POWER

And that’s just a primer. This is more than 7-Degrees of Kevin Bacon, it’s the 7-Degrees of Kevin Bacon Ala Carl Jung by way of Synchronicity.

…suggested that I listen to a recent interview Tom had done on Coast to Coast radio about his new book, Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, and remarks on his coterie of former and current U.S. Government advisors who were offering him guidance on what they purportedly knew about the Phenomenon, or at least offering helpful hints on how Tom and his company, To The Stars, Inc., could approach the subject matter in books and films with a degree of veracity.

I joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1983 and had a wonderful twenty-five-year career there, working briefly for the Directorate of Science and Technology and then later transferring to the Directorate of Operations, the clandestine service, for the bulk of my career where I served as an operations officer. I was later promoted into the ranks of CIA’s Senior Intelligence Service…

The Phenomenon seems to work on another level (consciousness, dimensions?) unknown to our science. A friend once remarked to me that it perhaps the Phenomenon seems to exist at the nexus of quantum mechanics and consciousness. If that is so, and I personally believe this may be a viable way forward, then our science needs to expand its horizons to include things beyond the quantifiable and replicable.

…What intruded, uninvited, into my life almost thirty years ago? Well, that is the quest Tom and To The Stars, Inc., are pursuing, pulling together a strong team of scientists, researchers and adventurers willing to venture into the unknowable for answers. We may stumble upon something that we should not have disturbed; then again, we may just fall headlong into a new realm of existence that has been hidden from us and has always been our birthright.

JIM SEMIVAN'S FOREWORD FOR SEKRET MACHINES: CHASING SHADOWS

There’s something happening here, What it is ain’t exactly clear…but it’s there.

edit on 4-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Getting close GUT. Id check out the movie The Devils Advocate for a few reasons, one, the speech Pacino gives at the near end and the words he says at the very end about, Vanity is my favorite sin.

The book by Peter Levenda, Sinister Forces, is a book everybody should read.

You see. once the powerful get a hold of you one has little chance of escaping their lure unto power. Vanity sets in and you’ve been hooked.

Its greater than sex. Greater than your team winning the super bowl.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Everybody wants to prove their bias as being true, without having sufficient evidence.

In my opinion, it appears that this is just as true for the I.C. and other "insiders".

They would not appear to have significantly more information than anyone else.

It all appears to be a game of "Liars Dice" to me.

(each person rolls six dice in secret, and then "bets on the other persons dice as well,
without seeing them).

In short, if you make like you have all this information (that you don't), then you can
"bet on other people's hands" (get them to give you their information).

I've seen this happen between myself and "insiders" various times in life.

As for the "Phenomenon", one thing that doesn't get enough airtime, is the fact that
it is highly dependent on the human brain and the human body (that's my observation).

People who think it's X.. help create It to be X.

It's like the Buddhists might observe... it's a a burning ember that may have no
independent existence apart from a variety of influences...in other words an
emergent property.

Collins Elite and christians will create demons... a primitive shaman might create
an "evil spirit".. while a UFOlogist might create a "UFO".

Rather like memes meet the quantum level of interaction.

It's why we can't catch the carrot.. and we are all donkey's braying that we know
that it's a carrot.. and it's never the same for two people.. so it can never be
proven.

One of the few things that doesn't quite fit this mold is so-called "BTUFO".

That's why I'm quite interested in that effect.

Kev

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I’m also fair convinced that most all of the real conspiracies of our modern age, say since 1947’ish and the birth of the National Security Act, the creation of the CIA, the assassination/coup of JFK, and the birth of the modern UFO mythology are inextricably connected.

My general take on the governments modes operendi is this.

They are guiding UFOLgy to certain memes since 47.

Originally they had researchers like Puharich leading the way in not only Ufology but occultism and ESP related subjects.

The government plays it like a leach. It waits until a researcher comes forward and then they send out their agents to usurp and guide their work and monitor it closely.

The first Ufologists were the occult like Adamski, Williamson, and ironically a lot of people dealing from the right-wing politically.

Puharich was apolitical and an army researcher so they co-opted him easily.

His research merged into the trance channeling and evolved to the strange Ufology of the Nine.

The government monitored that closely, some think for psychological cultic reasons more so than actual alien contacee research.

This is where and when I think the government chose to influence Ufology to the cultic and bizarre side of it to distract people form the truth, whatever the truth is.

It co-opted and controlled serious scientists who wanted to have real research, such as Vallee and Hynek. Kept them in a certain box and under control and within their power to control. It also utilized them to besmirch the alien ‘crazies” who were spreading the aliens are sucking our blood mythos.

Again, I remind, the government IC made it their business to not only co-opt serious research but discourage mainstream scientists from any legitimate alien/UFO research.

Today they’ve co-opted the new paradigm in Ufology, away from the bizarre aliens are devils myth and now encourage the new, UAP, warp drive, super propulsion theories which are actually just as ridiculous as the aliens are sucking our blood mythos.

It’s another con game in my opinion, just another deep state misinformation program, likely covering up and hiding some deeper truth.

edit on 4-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What we know and don’t know has to be understood:...

The Alien/Ufo phenomena are a demonic and negative force ( unlikely)

Not demonic? What proof do you have?

Alien/Ufos are an inter-dimensional reality with spiritual ramifications( likely)

What? You just said above that it is unlikely to be demonic. What do you think demonic spirits are? There are either bad or evil spirits a a good (Godly) Spirit.
Sure, you can have both, but then your talking out of both sides of your mouth.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Willtell
What we know and don’t know has to be understood:...

The Alien/Ufo phenomena are a demonic and negative force ( unlikely)

Not demonic? What proof do you have?

Alien/Ufos are an inter-dimensional reality with spiritual ramifications( likely)

What? You just said above that it is unlikely to be demonic. What do you think demonic spirits are? There are either bad or evil spirits a a good (Godly) Spirit.
Sure, you can have both, but then your talking out of both sides of your mouth.

I don't believe aliens are any demonic force, where did you get that from--not from me.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

...It’s another con game in my opinion, just another deep state misinformation program, likely covering up and hiding some deeper truth.

Yes - this is the most reasonable hypothesis to date... Although, in my opinion, the entire operation is dynamic and fluid, and adjustments are made continuously based on changing reaction/media attention/interrelated programs, etc.

It is active, and continuous, and evolving, and has been so since the late 30's/early 40's. We aren't supposed to have the truth for some reason. Discovering the reason why is almost as intriguing as the acknowledgment itself.

Among disparate organisms on Earth, symbiotic relationships are of three kinds: Mutualism, Commensalism, and Parasitism. My first question: WHICH of the three describe our relationship with what, thus far, is still hidden from us? I sure would like to have the answer to that FIRST.

The Gut is on to something - I, for one, would like to see the idea developed further...

edit on 3/4/2018 by Outrageo because: ?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Everybody wants to prove their bias as being true, without having sufficient evidence.

In my opinion, it appears that this is just as true for the I.C. and other "insiders"

While I believe that to be generally true of humans and maybe often the case with some our players, it's also possible there is scientific knowledge (outside of any subjective ritual experience or channeling session or astral "travel") that "other" intelligences exist and some of the cast of characters are privy to such information. If we speculate that might be true, it wouldn't automatically follow that they understand "it" to any significant degree. In whatever manner they come by their belief that this other intelligence exists, they also admit to being mystified as to its nature and origin.

Obviously, I don't know what the primary thrust of TTS is, but I do know that Team Bigelow is smack-dab full of folk who have long interest and experience with various metaphysical philosophies & modalities. It's a rather long and varied list in that regards. Even a part of some of their official government work too (Remote Viewing being the outstanding example.)

It really is the big ol' elephant in the room. Besides Spooks, It's the main connective tissue. It plays in all this. Maybe they're just slightly crack-potted IC-connected woo woos who have fun imagining and playing with esoterica and they--like many of us--want to find a way to make money out of their hobby. In this case their hobby being metaphysical pursuits.

Then again, that doesn't seem to fit ALL the known factoids comfortably. IC operatives and assets prepping the masses through modern multi-media and "science" for some form of the IDH doesn't not fit, however. And that could contain and include any amount or lack thereof of disinformation.

As improbable as it is, it's a fairly tight fit, imo, as far as hypotheses go and taking all into account. I've fought the thought from the very beginning when the more excitable were quite sure that this was a build-up to Disclosure.

I'm certainly not saying, Eureka and Behold! But I have been toying with the idea more in the last week.

edit on 4-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Have you a firm notion about "BTUFO" ?

I have no desire to put words in your mouth, but someone who has seen the "real thing'
would never confuse it for a human-constructed craft; or even an alien constructed
craft, unless it was *dang* alien.

I'm curious bout your view.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm pretty sure it is either advanced human technology or "Other." How'd I do?
I'm being goofy and serious at the same time.

Why wouldn't they fit into the IDH? There's plenty of technology, or at least the appearance of high-tech, in high strangeness reports too.

A triangle in itself is both exceptionally strong in the physical sense AND the esoteric sense as you know. Maths both common and cosmic.

Generally speaking, in between the Materialist and the Metaphysician comes something along the lines of Jung and the Archetypal. I have my own guesses, but those are pretty much the choices we have to work with and ponder.

The scientific method grew out of metaphysical philosophy before it got to thinking it was all grown, stand-alone, and truth-centric. The two-sides, as it were, of our existential coin. Our world is material, but our consciousness is not. As science moves toward the quantum and action-at-a-distance--"spooky action"--is now a given, it seems like maybe they are joining again.

While this subject matter including Black Triangles is connected to this, I'm afraid some of my musings are in danger of pulling us off-topic.

However, I think I recall NIDS doing a report that concluded they were man-made before the later report (mentioned here earlier) concluding they were not man-made. I'm almost sure there were two reports?? Anyone recall that?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
What is the BT in BTUFO?

thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Black Triangles

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The big problem Grant Cameron had with this topic is that he says Tom DeLonge was posting on social media that he didn't stand to gain personally from people investing in his TTSA offering. Cameron obviously thought that DeLonge's business our two dogs getting some type of guaranteed repayment was in contradiction to what DeLonge was saying on social media.....

Cameron says DeLonge was saying he can't touch the investor's money but if investors money is going back to the company that's not a hot dog stand then he thinks that's contrary to what DeLonge was claiming.

The specific part of that video starts here : youtu.be...

Here's Tom speaking off-script about not being able to use investors money.

He seems to have had the sniffles. Which may explain why he seemed a bit confused at times. It's worth listening to the full 6 minutes of the video, especially if you've invested or are planning to invest, as it will give you a much clearer impression of who the CEO of TTS AAS really is and his understanding of where the company is going.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

.....I don't know what the primary thrust of TTS is, but I do know that Team Bigelow is smack-dab full of folk who have long interest and experience with various metaphysical philosophies & modalities. It's a rather long and varied list in that regards. Even a part of some of their official government work too (Remote Viewing being the outstanding example....

Why are these people so prevalent within the US MIC?

There seems be a bunch of very clever people tainted by (IMHO) weird beliefs. They have been in place since the end of WWII in some cases and keep getting contracts to research crazy stuff. Then some bigwig closes it all down because results were disappointing (at least that's what we are told). Eventually it all starts up again and the same characters begin to flutter around again and the cycle repeats itself.

But you raise a good point. Are they weird beliefs or did they actually find something?

DeLonge claimed in one interview. I think it was C2Cam or the Joe Rogan Experience (and it was an experience!).

“I fly out to this airport and I sit at a table in a restaurant at the airport. No one’s in there, and this gentleman sits down. And the waiter comes up, he waves off the waiter, and he looks me in the eye and he says ‘It was the Cold War and we found a life form.’ ........

He went on to say it wasn't linked to Roswell. Of course DeLonge was terrible in that Rogan interview and much of it was complete BS. But what if they did find a life form? What if it is 'life' but not as we know it? Something that cannot be observed and measured with our current science. Maybe that is the snippet of true information that got out amongst all the noise.

You could be onto something indeed The GUT.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I agreed when he said WTF is Steve Justice doing there.

The idea that TTSA will be the first entity to unite a theoretical physicist and the aerospace industry is unpalatable for all but the insane.

Steve Justice knows LM and every other defence related company have theoretical physicists coming out of their ears- if LM wanted to make Hal "grand space drive wizard"- they could have contracted him at any time since the peer reviewed papers were published..

Steve Justice also knows that any craft exhibiting UFO type behaviour isn't going to be buildable using some Metamaterialz from the Otherz and Hal'z Physicz.
Designing, fabricating and integrating the components/systems of a modern fighter jet is an epic undertaking that major Aerospace companies struggle with -yet he expects us to believe TTSA are doing an intrasystem space ship on their first build ?

I dont think he is mad, I dont think he is bad....maybe he is trying to tell us something......

edit on 5-3-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I feel TTSA needs to decouple itself from TDL. Buy him out and wave goodbye; he damages "the message" every time he speaks about it. To add insult to injury, any time I hear him speak I always picturing him wearing a flat-brimmed hat and fighting the urge to say "like" every fourth word.

If I told you I had assembled a team of climatologists and particle physicists and that we had formed a company and were going to create the fastest speedboat known to man, along with a comic book series and a syndicated talk-show discussing aquatic apes - how much money would you throw at me? What if I told you I had government insiders who were responsible for the development of innovative sonar tracking (because it's relevant to my water boat project). What if the initial capital for the company was provided by my own Ebay business Spinners Direct (P.S. We don't sell spinners) and that all I needed was an additional $200K and I could create a zero-point battery that would revolutionize the entire world paradigm about energy? Just put your billing info on this line and I'll tell you all about the mermen we recovered in 1956 *wink*. What if I told you Avril Lavigne was the central spokesperson?

This is all so ridiculously beyond the pale.

Do you believe in clandestine projects involving UFOs? Here's your carrot.

Do you harbor eccentric belief systems that skirt the edge of consensus reality? Here's your carrot.

Did you ever listen to Angels and Airwaves? Here's your carrot.

Do you believe the government has alien bodies hidden away? Here's your carrot.

Do you work in sales but read Popular Mechanics? Here's your carrot.

Do you believe modern aeronautics is stifled by an inflexible model of physics? Here's your carrot.

Do you feel like you're a savvy "investor" looking to become a Kickstarter millionaire? Here's your carrot.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'll just say, that our world too, of matter and energy and information
might be considered neither "solid" nor "not solid". We live in a
liminal world and don't usually realize is.

Somebody, somewhere, is fixated on that triangular shape..
that's why we see them (initially) as triangular.

But if you see a black triangle UFO, and request that it change
shape, it will.. into any form you can imagine.

Even into a hotdog stand.

So.. that's "quite some tech".

Now.. people will say that my mind was controlled to see
those things... moment by moment it read my thoughts
and controlled my perceptions so that I saw what I
wanted to see.

Now.. that's "quite some tech".

Human?

Not a chance in the Universe.. more chance that I'll
ride a pink unicorn to the moon and kiss the blarney
stone found there.

Alien?

An understatement.

*this* is the sort of thing that's being researched..
not little blips on radar.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As you know... I think they did find a (seemingly) non-physical lifeform..
or at least one so fluid that one would tend to believe that it is non-physical.

As any good shaman would tell you, or lots of other people, including
Jacques Vallee.. you can't "believe these things". They lie non-stop.

But when I talk to such a lifeform.. I see images of them dancing around
the atmospwhere.. especially near the north polar area... enjoying
radiation baths.. then dipping down into the Earth to not get too
sun-burned.

I've been seeing that since 2013 when I saw the "BTUFO".

But i can't trust the images... I would say the lifeform is so
alien.. that it feeds me what I want to see to a major degree
as it is barely present in our world at all... it doesn't see things
like we do.. it has completely different senses..

As any good shaman would tell you... there are also terrestrial
variants that have lived here forever.. but it's the big visitors
that are causing some issues.

The reason I shared this.. is that I just want people to be open
minded, that this whole TTSA and weird stuff going back a long
time now.. need not have anything to do with something nuts and
bolts or (barely) physical at all..

"Aliens" really can be that alien.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Guest101

But that's exactly what I'm paid to do!

In that case I can provide some additional funding via my hot dog stand in Delaware…

Serious question though Guest101.

Would you invest $200+ into 'To the Stars' ?

I already invested $3, didn’t you notice?

But seriously: The only interest I have in ttsa is whether Elizondo manages to get more interesting UFO cases declassified and released before the whole thing collapses.

To quote Deming: “In God we trust, all others must bring data.”

For ttsa, the dream/data ratio is a little off balance...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thanks, that more or less confirms what Grant Cameron said about Tom DeLonge saying he can't touch the money.

So, to answer Springer's question, that video demonstrates the problem, due to misrepresentation.

If DeLonge had just kept his mouth shut and let the investment documents speak for themselves, that would have been OK.

Or if he had to open his mouth and talk about where the money was going, it would also be OK if what he said reflected what was in the investment documents, such as him getting paid $100,000 a year, and also getting repaid hundreds of thousands of dollars his "our two dogs" business lent to TTSA, plus 6% interest. That's all presumably legitimate as long as he doesn't mislead or lie about it.

However I do find what he says in the video to convey a much different message than the investment documents, and therefore find it misleading, which is not ok.

He did provide more entertainment in that video than I expected. I was highly entertained by this comment, talking about what the intelligence people at TTSA would be working on:

"Intelligence people creating a big research foundation that's transparent, hopefully in partnership with the government".

"Intelligence people creating a big research foundation that's transparent"? I can't even fathom that but I got a good laugh. I have a hard enough time figuring out what the objectives of the intelligence community are at times with regard to UFOs but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with transparency and I don't even think they really care that much what the UFOs are as long as they can somehow figure out a way to use the phenomenon to further their goals, whatever they may be. Intelligence perspective on UFOs is as clear as mud to me, which is why I was so entertained by the "transparency" part.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join