It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

On that theme..

I get the sense that the major researchers who are actually researching stuff,
are flying pretty solo at this point.. still pretty much doing what they were
doing before this "project" which is really just a loan from a hot-dog stand
tied to (nearly/possibly) tax/investment fraud.

This is supposed to be the great hope for the human race?

I'd love to work with some of the researchers.. or so I had thought..
maybe I was being too optimistic.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A hotdog stand? This is the weirdest saga I’ve seen on here so far.

The lack of a FOIA return bothers me. If it wasn’t a classified program, why is it so hard to get proof of its existence? Also the hostile alien narrative - thats very odd for the govenment to associate with.
edit on 12018f2810America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So far they have not produced even a half decent entertainment to woo any potential investors

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
A hotdog stand? This is the weirdest saga I’ve seen on here so far.

The lack of a FOIA return bothers me. If it wasn’t a classified program, why is it so hard to get proof of its existence? Also the hostile alien narrative - thats very odd for the govenment to associate with.

Yep there is another listing for it which confirms the same data : Link

Categorized under Hot Dog Stands. Our records show it was established in 2008 and incorporated in CA. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 403119 and employs a staff of approximately 12

The phone number appears to be the same one as for Louis Tommasino, CPA & Associates. When I called and asked if they delivered freshly made hotdogs to England I was asked why didn't I cough four times. Whatever that meant?

The actually business address is listed as being here on Google Maps : Link

Plus To the Stars Academy employees less people (3) than the hotdog stand and is being loaned more cash from the hotdog stand than it generates as revenue (not profit) in a year.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
okay second try:

originally posted by: mirageman

“I’ve been a researcher and student of UFOs for many, many years. Anybody that does research, if people bother to do quality research, comes away absolutely convinced. You don’t have to have personal encounters...People have been killed. People have been hurt. It’s more than observational kind of data..."

This was heavy stuff...Now where do the origins of this quote lie?

My english is limited, but as far as I understand from the C2C interview with Hal Puthoff, Bigelow is in possession of documentation about the Colarescase(s), which haven´t been released to the public . So theBigelow quote maybe linked to the Colaresca

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

I read about the colares case years ago. never heard about any downed ufo or retrievable materials regarding it. any info as to what they possibly could have gotten from that case.

I think the bigalow comment was regarding the skinwalker ranch showdown firefight.

wasnt colares the one where villagers on colares island were preyed upon by refrigerator sized and shaped ufos called 'chupas' hovering around tree top level zapping people with lasers that left burns and radiation poisoning. as a result a few died.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Its the same basket serve operation from the 1920's.
People don't want to do the math.
Here just smoke this it will give you everything you need..

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Ha ha. Thank god the pocket calculator saved us in the 1970s.

But then I guess you could call me Meatloaf

That wasn't quite what I was thinkengaging but close enough I sort of mind get.

Oh! this may be more accurate when I consider what you offer on this site.

But you might be vegetable not mineral. That is after all your moniker. May Hugh live in interrupting times!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
24 more videos coming apparently.
www.express.co.uk...

He talks about Tic-Tac but brushes over Gimbal. He doesn’t like the IR glare people.

edit on 12018f2802America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

elizando claims that the govt has more radar video of ufos.

so a countermeasure that's several generations old designed to reflect and create false radar signatures at will couldn't be it. it's gotta be alienz

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Also Doty is running around telling people this is the real deal, or so the Grant Cameron thread down the page says.

Looking forwards to FLIR footage of mysterious hot dog shaped UFOs at this rate.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm kind of bored with the FLIR footage... how about some high def footage of exactly what the pilots are seeing?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
I'm kind of bored with the FLIR footage... how about some high def footage of exactly what the pilots are seeing?

That, radar...multiple sensor records. FOIA documents...

This isn’t like how Bluebook was released. We aren’t getting anything but dribbles of footage (just clips too - not the whole thing). Assuming its not totally synthetic stuff to begin with.

We still don’t have any solid evidence that this program even existed. None of this was classified (supposedly) - but we have had a way easier time finding the hot dog connection then any offical documentation.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The answer was posted back on page 45. But I appreciate some parts of the thread get a bit boring at times.

However the basic facts are that if the TTSA does not raise $5m

If the offering size were to be less than $5 million and above the $1 million minimum, TTS AAS would adjust its use of proceeds by reducing planned growth of employee headcount, reducing operational costs, and slowing down projects or not making investment in projects. The company is also required under the loan to Our Two Dogs, Inc. to repay 10% of the net proceeds from funds raised in this offering, up to $400,000 in this scenario.

So if the project doesn't raise $5m then any money invested goes to paying his 'existing' team (who 3 months into their first year have so far produced a website and a promo video that we know of).

֍ $100k goes to Tom directly

֍ Up to $400k to his Our Two Dogs company.

Our Two Dogs Inc. is a hot dog stand that employees 12 people and turns over $400k per annum. The 'loan' money to this project seems like a tax write-off.

֍ The only full time employees of TTSA are Tom and Kari DeLonge, and Lisa Clifford.

֍ Jim Semivan and Hal Puthoff are listed as contractors.

֍ Luiz Elizondo and others are not listed. So who is he, and others listed as DeLonge's team working for?

֍ Projects will be slowed down or not invested in at all if the $5m is not raised.

Does this seems like actual and honest disclosure for you guys?

Not for me atleast.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I agree thats why I mentioned there were (some years) wandering around out in the desert near Bigelow mountain with a lighter might not be advisable.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

We still don’t have any solid evidence that this program even existed. None of this was classified (supposedly) - but we have had a way easier time finding the hot dog connection then any official documentation.

It is very odd. Blackvault and UFO Trail have so far not had any updates on their FOIA requests.

But it's comforting to know that "Out Two Dogs" Hot Dog stand (a company employing 12 people and turnover, not profit, of $400k pa) is behind a $500k loan to "To the Stars".

According to the link in the Express Elizondo is moving to California to be closer to DeLonge and his TTS office. They even show it in the video!

$2.5m dollars raised and all we have is a website, a promo video and 3 full time employees. One of whom will receive $100k for his hard work.

Anyone still believe they are going to build a spaceship?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Nope. It stinks!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Doty is bad news period!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The NYT put out an article on the vetting for the article.

She spent hours with him reviewing unclassified documents, for the $22 million program operated largely “in the white” (that is, not under special restricted access), but hidden in the huge defense budget, with only parts of it classified.

Hmm.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

as someone who has helped place an article in a major newspaper I'm skeptical on the vetting part. in my opinion I think it was more along the lines of PR management 101. ttsa needs to develop a story to put out there to get a ground swell of interest from the public. a seed needed to be planted. it semi worked but ultimately fizzled mostly because the ttsa material was mismanaged from a PR standpoint by having delonge front it along with the less than compelling evidence they presented that failed to stand up to basic scrutiny. newspapers are entertainment not there to tell the truth but a story and often for private interests. you want truth in writing go read a peer reviewed article in Nature not tabloids.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join