It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'd like to make a prediction that fairly soon we will be hearing about the parent UAP (not AASWAP) program to AATIP and BAAS.

I think we might discover it ASAP.

Or rather AAS soon as is possible.

edit on 11-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ask MM, He loves the weather..
He has a library of VHS tapes of BBC weather programs

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I’ll buy Zondo some new clothes.

A little hint for you and the others who hound Elizondo about his choice of clothing.

GTFU.

I’m a believer in the phenomenon, but also very astute and knowledgeable about the IC’s deceptions

You state this constantly, over and over again, I'm not convinced one bit. When asked about this expertise of yours, and why you think it is a greater POV than anyone, individually or collectively, on Team TTSA...you claim you're only expressing an opinion.

So I will take it that it is your opinion, not a fact on which we can place any credibility.

edit on 9/11/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I pretty much posted that back on June 25th here. No one noticed.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I did
))

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I want to highlight an analogy to bring to realization the utter stupidity and absurdity of what TDL did.

OK, we got it. You're dead jealous of DeLonge, why else would you harp on and on and on and on.................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................endlessly about a secondary player in a primary set of compelling events.

Ever hear "watching the ants while the elephants march by"?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

They...might agree that there's something not from here flying over their territories, at the very least by process of elimination.

Wasn't that one of Tom's rambling's about certain enemies not really being our enemies and there were aliens who are not our friends?

The "Dark Skies" scenario!

Where the Cold War was actually all part of the cover for fighting the real enemy 'the aliens'.
Sounds like another sci-fi idea that's been lifted albeit from a good 90s TV series.

I'd say that all these meta-materials are basically the equivalent of Red Mercury . A substance that takes many mythological forms. But during the years after the fragmentation of the Soviet Union and the collapse of apartheid South Africa it was supposedly the secret substance that could build a mini neutron bomb. But Red Mercury was long thought to have been a story put out by the intelligence communities of the nuclear powers to mislead the criminals and terrorists trying to obtain nuclear materials and catch them "red handed". These meta-materials are possibly a similar "red" herring for adversaries of the US. Let's remember what is on page one of the thread again....

People have also compared to Tom to Paul Bennewitz (a staunch American patriot who loved Apple pie). It's probably not as simple as that. Paul had already established government contracts with the likes of NASA and had never recorded a song about fornication with a canine. Perhaps Tom is more like Dr. Shakil Afridi. Thinking he's doing the right thing 'for the kids' but totally out of his depth.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

You ever hear of 911, MKultra, Operation Northwood’s, Gulf and Tonkin, Tuskegee syphilis experiment

And many more wonderful experiments ON PEOPLE
WAKE UP

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What we're forgetting is that Bennewitz had a partner and that was Bill Moore.

Levenda, I’m sorry to say may be the Bill Moore of this operation.

I’m not saying he’s an agent I’m saying he may have the same idea that Moore had, that is to ingratiate himself with these government sinister characters to get knowledge of UFOlogy

A bad decision Moore made, indeed.

I hope Levenda turns out better

Paul Bennewitz and Bill Moore

Tom Delong and Peter Levenda

edit on 11-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Willtell

Ask MM, He loves the weather..
He has a library of VHS tapes of BBC weather programs

I don't think you should mock me for my meteorological obsessions and tapes of historical TV weather forecasts and 'weather girls' classics. I now have 'two tons of fun' stored on high quality VHS tape in a secured, temperature regulated facility. I hope to have most of them digitized by the end of the decade and you never know one day you may need to refer to a classic Giles, Fish or McCaskill broadcast yourself. That is once I have uploaded them to the cloud.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Not Beta?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You ever hear of 911, MKultra,...

Go away.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

A little hint for you and the others who hound Elizondo about his choice of clothing. GTFU.

I think the point is that he has NO choice of clothing. He left his job joined TTSA and is now in clothing poverty. #HelpZondo #ClothLue

You should actually help him out yourself and donate your life savings and possibly some of your own clothes seeing as you are such a big fan. Although looking at that Avatar I am not 100% certain you have any.

We've been speaking to some of the big people in the music industry (like the Weather Girls and Raggin'Bone Man but not Tom any longer of course) to organise a big concert "Lue Cloths Aid".

We've also asked a number of people big in the world of entertainment like Robbie Williams to organise a charity football game under the banner of "Lue Clothes Aid Sport". If you are interested in signing up for "Skinwalker United" v "Bentwaters Park Rangers" then just let us know. We could probably fit you in as left back somewhere.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Typical head in the sand response

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Not Beta?

The problem is/was that despite it's superior picture quality Betamax (which was actually in circulation and produced for pro-broadcasters until 2016) was not an easily transportable format due to Sony's over zealous policy of not allowing the likes of BASF and JVC to produce Beta products). So VHS was, despite it's grainier quality, the tape of choice right up until DVD recording was available around the early 2000s....we now have an almost complete library of at least one daily 'Broadcast Forecast' from the late 1970s right through until the present day.

I've just realized that I am probably boring everyone....Sorry...Chance of rain tomorrow in isolated areas.

edit on 11/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

A little hint for you and the others who hound Elizondo about his choice of clothing. GTFU.

I think the point is that he has NO choice of clothing.

This post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Above

is why you don't source your drugs from a guy living in a rusted out conex on an old strip mine.

Because only the childish or mentally challenged think that the discussion of a person's clothes will, in some majickal way, will degrade Elizondo's character, importance and message. They are right.

Idiots abound and make a very willing audience.
edit on 9/11/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Not Beta?

... we now have an almost complete library of at least one daily 'Broadcast Forecast' from the late 1970s right through until the present day.

I've just realized that I am probably boring everyone....Sorry...Chance of rain tomorrow in isolated areas.

Would I be foolish in asking "Why"?

Not why there are chances of rain tomorrow, just a more general "Why?"

Is it a secretly sexy hobby underneath the surface gloom & drizzle?

Oh, and Arouet - I know you're feeling flustered 'n' all, but what does "GTFU" mean in relation to criticism of Zondo's autumn fashion? It's really puzzling me:

"Grungy Tom's French Underpants" ..... "Grunge The F# Up".... "GUT Typifies Fashion Universally"....?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Defragmentor

They...might agree that there's something not from here flying over their territories, at the very least by process of elimination.

Wasn't that one of Tom's rambling's about certain enemies not really being our enemies and there were aliens who are not our friends?

The "Dark Skies" scenario!

Where the Cold War was actually all part of the cover for fighting the real enemy 'the aliens'.
Sounds like another sci-fi idea that's been lifted albeit from a good 90s TV series.

I'd say that all these meta-materials are basically the equivalent of Red Mercury . A substance that takes many mythological forms.

Lordy, what a keyboard and a temporary Internet presence does to one's ego. Deperation to be special.

Sure. Team TTSA, all of them, got duped into thinking, seeing, believing, inspecting, researching et al the metamaterials.

uh-huh

I am not suggesting that you discontinue posting, why should I, you and your others are going to doggedly pursue your untenable positions further eroding what little respect you have left and "win the day" in your own minds.

Advice.

It is far better to have sough the credibility of Members, gained it, than to have dug yourself a useless hole tooled by self-derision from which you will find it impossible to extricate yourself.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You should actually help him out yourself and donate your life savings and possibly some of your own clothes seeing as you are such a big fan. Although looking at that Avatar I am not 100% certain you have any.

Finally.

Your homophobia drove you to the point where you couldn't hold back anymore.

You sad, tragic little boy.

I had not understood your overt paranoia until I looked back on your posts in this thread so I apologize for taking liberties in comment with your condition.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

Because only the childish or mentally challenged think that the discussion of a person's clothes will, in some majickal way, will degrade Elizondo's character, importance and message. They are right.

Idiots abound and make a very willing audience.

You must understand that the British are known for displaying a unique - some say delightful - air of dry irreverence towards almost any topic.

We're a small island, so we can't help it, trust me.

And at the moment, in light of little substantial activity of late from TTSA, plus a deflated feeling from the revelation-free Skinwalker documentary, and the changing of seasons, I am looking forward to witnessing Zondo's future Winter collection.

A Santa onesie with detachable antenna?

__________________________ cue tumbleweeds___________________________

edit on 11-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join