It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: MrRussell

Well at the moment, Z's in a reflective mood; wondering how it takes over 43 hours to drive 18. [ADAM video]

We have a clearer picture of what happened if you pay attention to the "I don't give ADAM promo trailer" for the up coming History Channel series "UAPiece Hunters".

(clipped)

You Sir owe me a chair as the one I've just fallen off laughing is now broken. What's more I can't claim it as an expense on Zondo's account as, like you said, he blew it beard dye and slinky black gloves. (big fashion faux pas down in Austin - god I'm still crying at that one) - So I'm afraid you're footing the bill this time.

The CIA know what went on though.

Exactly. You know they do.

Big D as vampire [falls off another chair ROFL] - that's 2 chairs you owe me!
edit on SepSun, 09 Sep 2018 11:39:14 -0500R0000001414America/ChicagoSundaySunday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
So if there are any slags you know of that you think Tom and the boys would have a good time with...drop em an email!

#Savetheslags

ROFL you guys are killing me today. Well played!

#SlagsForZondo #SlagsForTom #FindTomFirst
edit on SepSun, 09 Sep 2018 12:09:31 -0500R0000003131America/ChicagoSundaySunday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
TTSA hasn’t (yet) supported all “bold claims” with evidence, but holy cow – we’ve seen an awful lot of new evidence since December 16, 2017, and less than one year since the organization was launched. Let’s make a list.

Here’s all the new evidence that we’ve seen so far via TTSA:

- We learned about the Pentagon’s AATIP, which was a shocking turnabout from the years of denial about government/military interest in the subject. www.nytimes.com...

- Sen. Reid has publicly confirmed the existence of the program and described his motivation for creating it.

We learned about the USS Nimitz CSG case:
- We heard from two top Navy fighter pilots who testified about their experience with an AAV
- We’ve heard from two radar operators in the CSG at the time
- We’ve seen the unclassified report on the incident.

www.nytimes.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
media.lasvegasnow.com... f

- We’ve seen the 2009 letter from Sen. Reid to the Deputy Secretary of Defense requesting Restricted SAP classification for the program. media.lasvegasnow.com...

- We now have the list of 38 scientific papers generated for the AATIP, one of which remains classified. media.lasvegasnow.com...

- We’ve learned about the official assessment of the AATIP that AAVs are real and “beyond next generation” aerial devices, and the five signature performance characteristics of AAVs. www.theufochronicles.com...

- We’ve received not on, not two but three declassified FLIR video clips - which is a first in the history of ufology – purportedly showing AAVs evading pursuit by military jet interceptors. coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

That is an incredible amount of new information.

Anyone who denies that is out of their effing mind. TTSA has done more for ufology in less than one year, than MUFON has accomplished in 49 years.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So tell me, the ADAM research venture had Zondo going clandestine in a Jeep delivering some exotic material, more or less?

What is the provenance of this material they picked up and delivered to the testers?

Does anyone know anything beyond that Youtube?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So tell me, the ADAM research venture had Zondo going clandestine in a Jeep delivering some exotic material, more or less?

What is the provenance of this material they picked up and delivered to the testers?

Does anyone know anything beyond that Youtube?

Of course.

web.archive.org...://www.theavalonfoundation.org/docs/metal.html

How did I know that was the specimen?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

They are stressing the "poltergeist" activity with the UAPs, associated with horror movies based on demonic paranormal activity. Generally taking a negative position on the phenomenon - a threat.

Looks like they're pretty much in agreement with team TTSA and Levenda's work for them which suggests they tend to reject the simplistic and flawed ETH for something more akin to the IDH.

edit on 9-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thanks to the useless link you might find that this is the actually specimen held in the filing cabinet near the glass window in The Hoff and Big Derek's office.

www.theblackvault.com...#

Not this one : (working link)

Why do I say that?

Because there is also a report from "Frontier Analysis" on the page I've linked first.

Guess what Big Derek was looking at?

Files now blanked out from #TomAbducted video

So if I was a gambling man and I'll give odds of ten to one against on that then I'd say chances are it's the sample found in the summer of 1995 about 40 miles east of Columbus in Hopewell, Ohio.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks, so in other words there’s no info on what they think they have.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

According to the story and original analysis it probably fell off an aircraft. Which will disappoint Zondo as we know he has a bit of a thing for old 1984 Cadillac parts. There is no mention of whether this aircraft may have been an advanced aeropsace (or is it aviation?) object.

“The event happened in the summer of 1995 about 40 miles east of Columbus in Hopewell, Ohio. The witness was going out to get the mail when he heard what sounded like metal grinding on metal. He looked around but didn’t see anything. Still hearing the sounds he looked up and sighted “a craft”. This craft was “primitive looking”. Very squarish and silent. He estimated it to be 300′ long with a “wing of 100′. It had a canard wing in front with a span of 50′. It was slightly South of his position. The “wing ” being the closest to him.

It was travelling East to West at an altitude “so low I could have hit it with a rock”. There were no structures on the surface. No aerodynamic shape. A very box like shape. No windows or other indication of viewing areas.

As he watched he heard something hit the ground near him. He didn’t see anything released from “the craft”. He didn’t see any trace of smoke or trouble with the craft. He didn’t see the object hit the ground. He was standing on the South side of a ridge of hills on a driveway leading to the family home. Hidden Spring Road is on the North side of the ridge and runs West to East. This is in the same area as Flint Ridge State Park. The driveway runs from the road due South over the top of the ridge turning South South East to the home.

The witness stated he had to look around the area to find the specimen. It was sitting off the road in a dirt area that was very moist. The sample was misplaced until recently.”

The original analysis was:

The analysis shows the sample is an aluminum alloy with a density of ca. 2.8±0.5 g/cc. This value falls into the range for aluminum alloys (2.7 g/cc).5 It is a high purity alloy with only silicon detected. The aluminum is covered with environmental debris, such as mineral silicates and carbonates, which are common components found in dirt. Oxidation of the aluminum on the outer surface is suggested.

The high purity of the aluminum alloy shows it is not an industrial grade. It should also be added that this is not an unknown alloy. The metal can be categorized as a wrought 4000 type alloy because silicon is the only other element detected.6,7 The grades in the 4000 series are commonly used for welding wire and as cladding alloys for brazing sheet.

The alloy could possibly have resulted from a broken weld in a conventional aircraft suffering a mechanical problem. Wrought alloys of a 4000 type are used for welding in the aircraft industry. 9 If not, its source remains unknown.

No radiation above background was detected from the metal.

Source : www.theblackvault.com...

But since 2008 when this analysis began The Hoff has developed a special Advanced Aerospace Material Analyzer down in Austin. This is probably a lot more advanced than his last great invention the Money Milking Machine in the 1970s. Which has been used on the DoD on numerous occasions but recently began to fail to produce results.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

TTSA has done more for ufology in less than one year, than MUFON has accomplished in 49 years.

Arouet - you're constantly accused of stirring the pot for nefarious purposes (I'm still a noob so can't comment)... BUT... y'know, it IS difficult to argue with that last statement.

The Skinwalker documentary release at midnight will also add some vital background to AATIP, BAASS, Reid and the DIA's active interest there.

Oh, and it's a good plug for ATS, of course.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Metal grinding on metal? This must have been an old alien junk ship...

What connection does this have with the Zondo adventure in his Jeep excursion?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

It's always good to remember what the origin of this thread was about : www.abovetopsecret.com...

BIgelow was constantly messing MUFON around. He effectively disrupted their Ambient Monitoring Project. Results of which have never been released to members never mind been made public. As part of other 'partnerships'' he hoovered up their reports never to be seen again. He even used a MUFON A.R.S.E (Abduction Research Special Evaluator) in a rather unethical way by paying for reports on suspected alien abductees without their permission.

When Bigelow received funding from the DoD he intiated the BAASS and MUFON Star Team Impact Project to retrieve downed UFO parts. But messed them around again and wouldn't reveal the true sponsor (the DoD). So constant meddling for decades and good 'ole Bob has not really served MUFON well. Despite that Zondo appeared at their recent Symposium and praised the work MUFON does. Which now appears to be the same line of work TTSA are in. Entertainment. So Zondo actually thinks MUFON are great. Probably because he is part of the operation that neutralized any hope of them being a serious UFO scientific study organisation.

It all boils down to the facts that MUFON has produced thousands of reports about UFO cases and never proved there are alien spacecraft or entities visiting Earth.

TTSA ,despite public funding, has produced a handful of promo videos, books and CDs in the last year and won't even mention the possibilty that alien spacecraft are visiting Earth. DeLonge has been a complete mess with his public statements. Zondo contradictory at times.

Their videos and documents have zero provenance leading back to the DoD.

They did not reveal the Nimitz case it was already out there on the web in 2015.

The FLIR clips have not been de-classified.

They have been successful in slowly silencing the big UFOtainment personalities criticism of their modus operandi and whatever that policy involves has worked best on one particular individual who is their go to man for any media stories beyond a 2 minute sound bite.

The only card I really think they might hold is that they know (or at least think they do) about something that is hidden deep in black projects and getting it released is in their interests.

I'd leave people to judge for themselves given that MUFON weren't given $22m dollars from the DoD...(well not exactly) and were funded entirely by their own member subscriptions.

edit on 9/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

They are stressing the "poltergeist" activity with the UAPs, associated with horror movies based on demonic paranormal activity. Generally taking a negative position on the phenomenon - a threat.

Looks like they're pretty much in agreement with team TTSA and Levenda's work for them which suggests they tend to reject the simplistic and flawed ETH for something more akin to the IDH.

Hello there The Gut, long time never seen. Been a busy boi, I hear.

TSSA is listening to "Simon" Levenda? lol OTO is all about ET as ET and no hypothesis, thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I will say this, regarding any increase in UFO interest; it seems Steve Greer is all over YouTube lately. I don't know what that means, if anything.

And clearly ATS UFO interest seems to be way up by any unscientific empirical observation

Is TTSA responsible for that, maybe, is that a good thing, maybe again.

But of course if they are doing a disinformation psyop then that raised interest is part of it.

I said this numerous times, the most interesting thing about the TTSA saga is the MSM and its positive press.
That in itself is a clear signal that something deeper is going on then what meets the eye.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

TTSA has done more for ufology in less than one year, than MUFON has accomplished in 49 years.

Arouet - you're constantly accused of stirring the pot for nefarious purposes (I'm still a noob so can't comment)... BUT... y'know, it IS difficult to argue with that last statement.

When you bring new expertise to threads dedicated to old, stale ideas owned by the local Good Bois Club, you are bound to get flak. It's ignored, it was expected.

But yes, MUFON set a poor standard and to top them isn't that great of an achievement.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Thanks, so in other words there’s no info on what they think they have.

Keep looking, it's there.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Thanks to the useless link you might find that this is the actually specimen held in the filing cabinet near the glass window in The Hoff and Big Derek's office.

www.theblackvault.com...#

Not this one : (working link)

Why do I say that?

Because there is also a report from "Frontier Analysis" on the page I've linked first.

Guess what Big Derek was looking at?

Files now blanked out from #TomAbducted video

So if I was a gambling man and I'll give odds of ten to one against on that then I'd say chances are it's the sample found in the summer of 1995 about 40 miles east of Columbus in Hopewell, Ohio.

What text did you come up with when you out-zoomed that paper in his hand?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Frontier Analysis Limited.....

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As for alien or UFO fallen material or crashes, It always seems odd that highly advanced alien crafts coming here from light years away seemingly not being able to navigate around without crashing all over the place or dropping scraps of metal everywhere is a strange proposition, to say the least.

Also, if they have all these crashed crafts then there is your UFO material, why does one have to go after scraps comming off alleged UFOS when one supposes to have crashed vehicles.

Therefore I have little confidence that any material falling off any UFO is of much value.
Therefore TTSA is on a wild goose chase

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join