It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

Occult programming runs VERY deeply in some.

For example, there are people who think that you can access
an ancient aliens style computer using the metaphysical system
known as "Kundalini".. I can understand why they would think
this..but they are deluded. But they believe this.. as Project
Montauk shows.

There are people who think that the pyramids still are some
sort of soul transmission device. I think this confusion is based
upon a misunderstanding of Egyptian mythology myself..
but on the other hand, the fact that a pyramid would block
certain EMF frequencies might indeed have an interesting
effect.. at least Puharic would agree.

If nothing else, the fact the black triangle UFOs choose a
pyramid as one of the shapes they show people should not
be ignored". This includes the one at Rendlesham.. hint hint

The people who want to "catch" a BTUFO, such as Mr. Bigelow
have been sold a huge stinking turd..

But turds sell well, especially in America.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks for that!

I don't have a FB account but maybe someone who does can take a cursory look around - connect some dots?

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You can take the researcher out of the pyramid but you can't take the pyramid out of the researcher.

edit on 1/6/2018 by ParticleNode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Aparently in one of the forum discussions on Antoine Gigal, it seems Jacques Vallée was contacted as well on some of these SWR firefight stories. He denies it and says it was a constructed story from other cases.

Edit: He doesn't remember her name though.

edit on 1-6-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You are welcome😊.

I just added a further link.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Arg..hhh..Ancient Egypt. A subject I have no interest in at all. This is not going to be fun.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, no fun. But that's what you wrote in the very introduction of your post:

It seems one source of Robert Bigelow’s claims in the quote above involve a French ‘researcher’ Antoine Gigal. Physicist Jack Sarfatti described her as “accompanied by a body guard carrying a mystery briefcase allegedly containing "some kind of 'psychotronic' weapon based on alien ET technology.".

What do you think about someone with a briefcase that allegedly contains some kind of psychotronic weapon based on alien ET? That's what you wrote about her. In my view, that simply cannot be. It also cannot be that there is a ranch in Utah (or anywhere else) where aliens come from another dimension to just engage in a combat with humans...

However, it is perfectly possible to design inflatable habitats for future Mars exploration (which is what Bigelow Aerospace does), and it is perfectly possible to make money within the real estate business and then start an aerospace company. Now, we are on topic.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ancient Egypt was a cheesy choice for the theosophists.
There just happened to be interesting excavations going
on when they were just starting to get big in the USA
AND Great Britain. So they did what all pseudoscience
sheisters do.. they glommed onto it.

People hear Egypt and go "ooohhhhhh! mystery..magic"
and their brain turns off, making them vulnerable.

Really.. a cynical person might say that nearly ALL
the occult memes are being concentrated under
the control of a small group and further enhanced
by promoting "mystical lands" both in the USA
and elsewhere.

There's also a website or two that does that.. they
are farming occult memes and concentrating them.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Yes I did because the story was allegedly a basis for a quote on page 1 of the thread :

“I’ve been a researcher and student of UFOs for many, many years. Anybody that does research, if people bother to do quality research, comes away absolutely convinced. You don’t have to have personal encounters...People have been killed. People have been hurt. It’s more than observational kind of data..."

Robert Bigelow – New York Times June 7th 2010 - Link

It seems to be a rumour and so your view is perfectly realistic. Do you know something more about the Gigalow (get it?) connection?

If you do then why not spill the beans?

If not then why is it important?

Thanks for being on topic too.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No, I know nothing interesting about Mrs. Gilgal or Mr. Bigelow, other than they both are fascinated by Ancient Egyptians (the former) and aliens (the latter). I do respect their fascination for those topics, though I particularly find Ancient Egypt boring, and I do not believe in aliens as something alien in itself.

Mr. Bigelow is an old man, his journey started with his grandparents' encounter with an orange orb - as you state in your OP -, and finishes in his interest in Consciousness. This is a natural development. One usually starts looking for aliens outside, to finally conclude they hide within, somewhere in one of the many convolutions of one's brain. I also find it enjoyable that Mrs. Gilgal believe Ancient Egypt holds the key to all secrets (her web site states this). Ancient Egypt is her wonderland, and pyramids her obsession.

I agree with Kev's statement:

People hear Egypt and go "ooohhhhhh! mystery..magic" and their brain turns off, making them vulnerable.

though I think this statement is also valid if you replace Egypt by Utah or pyramid by tic-tac UAP

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your Thoughts Direne - much appreciated and valued. Interesting point about the spin replacement still holding true.

I don't personally think there is anything interesting about Mrs. Gilgal beyond her meeting with Nick Cook. I may be wrong. There appear to be two choices - Jacques Valle lied, or Mrs Gigal did. I choose to believe Jacques told the truth and she is of no interest having no further evidence on which to rest Upon.
If you have could spare a moment, do you have any opinion on:

- Mr Mummy (who as involved in both egyptology and the RFI)
- Atlantykron (numerous RFI related people have attended)
- the German company with Penniston's craft symbols on their metal detectors?

Each are areas I've never been able to make progress in regarding the investigation of the RFI. In terms of language and symbolism. I want to say symbology and now feel foolish

edit on 1-6-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I really appreciate that when you don't know something, you just say that,
and don't build a false sense of mystery around yourself.

If you don't want someone to know something about you/FL, you just don't
respond. That's very healthy.

I've still got hypergraphia, and i think i'm driving MM to a mental breakdown.
Sorry my friend!

Some of the best secrets of the ancient world are how the mediterranean
apparently filled in, during human memory, and how the ancients worshipped
the 7 pole stars, which led to all the occult garbage about the number 7.
They also didn't go beneath the horizon.. which was the "underworld", so
they tended to be treated as the "good" 'gods'.

The ancients were both utterly brilliant and utterly dumb as a rock.. sort
of like modern humans.

I wish that I could give MM the type of answers he wants.. I seldom can.

Kev

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Since we have your attention (for now), would you be willing to provide a direction in which one could find Nodespace V2.0? I completely understand if such a thing is verboten, but I'm elbow deep in the PSV/MilORb papers and my Ovaltine decoder ring is suffering from data corruption. You know how it goes.

Given the thread we find ourselves in, there is some context to be found concerning AATIP's fascination with UAP/UAVs as well as sorting out a personal puzzle and I find that I can cover a lot more ground if I don't have to constantly switch between Romanian and Hindi. I'd also like to set a co-worker's desktop to some sort of inflammatory message in Cassini, so there's that too...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I have an extremely human view about the incidents at Rendlesham Forest; I mean, I can understand the shock of people confronted to a strange phenomenon, in the middle of the night, in a dark forest, and the vanity fair that followed, the egos, the fear to be ridiculized, and the everlasting struggle to make sense out of an inexplicable experience. I feel pity for those who went through that experience. Some of them integrated it into their personal history, while others still today desperately need an explanation. I like RFI for just one thing that it is really fascinating for me, namely: the code of conduct that makes a colonel to order their men to go out of the base to have a look, yet warning them to do it with no weapons in order to comply with British rules, while at the same time secretely storing nuclear weapons on British soil, something that was against British law. I find this particular detail extremely interesting as it says a lot about human behaviour.

About symbology, and the Ancient Egypt connection, I can only tell you that the main symbol someone saw on the craft surface - the triangle with the outter circle and a smaller circle on the lower right side of it - represents the so called Nabta Calendar. You can search for images of it. Only part of the triangle remains today, but you will surely realize what I mean.

I think anyone going through a radical experience, like those men did, would spend the rest of his life pursuing any thread in search for an explanation. We all need to find explanations to everything, we all need to be constantly reassured that Reality remains the old Reality we always knew. And when Reality flickers and appears unfamiliar, we all turn to our ancestors and gods and scientists for help. Nobody likes high strangeness. Not even aliens.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the insight but why would you assume that the account was true? Prxistence of the symbol in no-way establishes that the symbol was actually seen in 1980 in those woods.

I’m guessing it’s just your opinion and I appreciate that.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I was reading an article about the Nabta Playa Calendar and the subject of
cattle sacrifices was mentioned, Hathor, etc.

Well.. the thought occurs, that since a lot of "UFO" and "paranormal" activity
has often been (apparently) sparked by cattle mutiliations, and how both
RFI and SWR basically flared to life after cattle mutiliations with attendant
high strangeness and "UFOs":

For Rendlesham
mysteriousuniverse.org...
(please read this article.. it will freak you out)

For SWR

Cattle mutilations have been part of the folklore of the surrounding area for decades, but NIDSci founder Robert Bigelow's purchase of the ranch and investigation funding was reportedly the result of his being convinced by stories of mutilations that included tales of strange lights and unusual impressions made in grass and soil told by the family of former ranch owner Terry Sherman.[5]

I think that if you look carefully.. it's cattle mutiliations that are a critical element here.
And the fact that the Nabta Playa Calendar humans were known to be worshippers of
Hathor, the cow-horn headed goddess..the symbol on Penniston's BTUFO.

One might wonder.. if "something" is just looking for it's cow sacrifices,
and wonders why we've stopped offering them up? We have a billion
cattle on Earth right now...

I know this sounds crazy.. sounds like ex post facto selection bias..

In this particular case.. this theme was sparked by a conversation
I've had with Chris Obrien of South Central Colorado fame, who
has proven to my satisfaction that "mutilations" are far more than
any of the usual (lazy) theories.

Some sort of "leakage" from the past, whether through our DNA,
through epigentic family lineages or even through actual time
should not be discounted off the cuff. In quantum mechanics
there is no arrow of time... and if I had to invoke "time travel"
type stuff.. I'd have little problem with the thing travelling
being just 'information', especially if it was past to present,
as that would prevent the grandfather paradox issue.

Once the mostly ignored cow mutilation high strangeness
happens.. then generic high strangeness seems to linger
for a while.. and if you poke at it.. shoot it with EMF and
plasma.. then perhaps you turn a molehill into a mountain..
like they did at SWR, and perhaps at RFi as well.

Kev

PS: In another life I want to be respectable.. to have several
PH.D's and to wear the little patches on my elbows.. having
my role to be the 'crazy guy', while historically not unusual,
is a little uncomfortable even for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This stuff won't come out unless someone "in the know", comes out with smoking gun proof. There are a few that know the truth ..and you've all heard it before.

What people are seeing are us, from the far future. How far? Beats me?

Time Travelers: Journeys into the Past and Future :

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

concerning AATIP's fascination with UAP/UAVs as well as sorting out a personal puzzle

What's that personal puzzle you wish to sort out? AATIP's fascination with UAP/UAVs is a legit fascination. Nobody wants to cope with unrecognized and anomalous activity in the skies or in the forests. Everything must be promptly detected, properly identified as either friend or foe, and adequately classified as either a threat or non-threat. Therefore, research on these phenomena is of interest to the military whose ultima ratio is just that: to protect. But there are two fascinations here: your fascination with nuclear weapons, and the visitors' fascination with you fascination with nuclear weapons.

Nuclear facilities are easily spotted against the background noise due to its leakage of anti-neutrinos and muons. Muon tomography is precisely used that way on Earth: to look for undeclared nuclear facilities, so it is reasonable to think any visitor would have the technology to scan for anti-neutrino and muon radiation anomalies, and it is reasonable to think that if you send a probe to scan a given area you focus on an airbase where nuclear weapons are stored. It is reasonable, too, that your probe would scan the depots and would perform a complete recce mission of the area.

In my view, the probes were not only interested in Bentwaters military facilities but, more precisely, in the Sizewell nuclear plant facility. Suffolk area is a hotspot of boron and any scan of the area would clearly show a strong signal against the natural background radiation of the area. I can venture that the discharge of cooling water to the North Sea there would also be of interest to any recce probe so that, in the end, I find it natural for any probe to have a closer look. Reconnaissance is an essential part in any monitoring program.

a reply to: ctj83

would you assume that the account was true?

No. I would assume that the account, if true, is a classic example of a routine reconnaissance mission by the unexpected visitors (UVs). Assuming that this is the case, something obviously went wrong with one of the probes and your entire recce mission turned into it being exposed up to the point of having to land in the middle of a forest for repair. This, in my view, was clearly embarrassing for the visitors, in particular because humans went out to see what the hell was happening. But the only facts here are the existence of the air base, the existence of nuclear weapons there, and the existence of the Sizewell nuclear plant. The rest cannot be confirmed.

it's cattle mutiliations that are a critical element here

I would tend to agree with you; however, I think one cattle mutilation is more difficult to explain than many. A one-time event is always more difficult to analyze than a series of events. Cattle mutilation is easily explained by the need to study how detailed systemic distribution of radionuclides occurs in cattle. If you have nuclear weapons, and if your enemy does too, then you are forced to perform a lot of nasty experiments about how those artificial radionuclides would affect the population.

This here is a nice example of how is currently done today, in relation to the Fukushima event:

Distribution of Artificial Radionuclides in Abandoned Cattle in the Evacuation Zone of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant

On a side note, if Mr. Bigelow has shown himself so ready to accept storing strange materials and debris in his own facilities, what makes you think he didn't allow the military to use his ranch to perform whatever tests they wanted to perform on cattle in connection with monitoring radionuclides accumulation in cattle tissue? I find this explanation more plausible for the allegedly high strangeness events at SWR.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Direne,

I appreciate your rational mind, and as Sir William of Ockham would agree,
the answer with the least logical entities is often the correct one.

That said.

The environmental monitoring theory definitely has some merit, but not
in the way that people assume.

Oh sure, the government wants to know about prion disease and radio
nucleotide contamination. I was a nuclear engineer.

But the bunny hole goes so much deeper than that.

Hormones.

Hormones are the secret.

Hormones in tissues and neurochemicals in the blood are
what are being studied.

(have you noticed what is taken?)

There's a reason that cattle (and other mammals) are cored out.

The ancients thought the brain was in the stomach.. and in a way
they were right. There's something like 20% of the bodies total
neurons there.

One of the major parts of "awakening Kundalini" is aligning the
neurons in the stomach with the brain.

More importantly, the mechanism that the "Phenomenon" uses
to infest people, to communicate through people.. is through
a one-way quantum to classical collapse within hormones and
neurochemicals... and it all starts in "the lower body".

I'm hardly surprised that the "machine intelligence" portion
of all this is interested in this interface.

This interface has not been perfected..

Some of the most brilliant people in the world are still
so out of the loop... it's a real head-shaker.

Of course the Machine Intelligence portion of this is
demented.. and there's much more to say.. but this
little revelation should spark some interesting commentary;
and perhaps someone will say something I hadn't thought
about.. I'm a humble student of the mysterious myself..
with so much to learn.

Kev

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

To be fair I was thinking in the direction of eating certain nutrients that aren't really of use to a human anyway (or do you regard paleo just as one of many food trends?). This way we produce certain 'energy' that could be of interrest to 'something else'. To put it in a wider perspective I was also conscidering (cell) oxidation/degradation in general. It also makes me wonder if this degradation energy signature would/could contain some of our 'being', but that last part is wild speculation from my side.

I think you already replied to me this wasn't exactly the case (or at least it's only a small aspect), so I'm throwing it out here again perhaps only for the sole purpose of adjusting my view on it.

Another thing is, I grew up on the country side (plenty of cows) and I never ever heard anything about mutilations, nor anything in local folclore (perhaps worth diging further as I like our local legends). There are cases in Europe, but why is it/would it be so localised/concentrated?

Now, cows do have a 'special' digestive system so I don't want to disregard it completely.

edit on 2-6-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

What's that personal puzzle you wish to sort out? AATIP's fascination with UAP/UAVs is a legit fascination. Nobody wants to cope with unrecognized and anomalous activity in the skies or in the forests.

I'm a bit remiss to share details of my personal experience/story being that it's really just another anecdote to add to the pile - a dime a dozen these days. To answer your question though I am perplexed by an issue I have encountered multiple times: I conduct a specific activity and almost instantaneously I'm being observed by a distinct and separate third party. Delightfully vague, I know, but I am finding a great deal of intriguing information regarding collapsing "states" of consciousness, non-local permanence, CERN anomolies, and NASA patents from the 80's. In short, I'm trying to discern what I'm seeing, who could claim ownership over what I'm seeing, and why am I seeing it (I'm not convinced there is anything there reflecting photons in the first place).

In regards to AATIP (and by proxy TTSA), I found these excerpts in two of the FL books very interesting:

"PSVs are multi-million dollar sophisticated combat aircrafts. They are more expensive than any other aircraft we currently have. MilOrbs, on the other hand, are less expensive, can be deployed anywhere, can faifhtfully mimick the behavior of non-terrestrial threats, and can be effectively used in training our pilots in responding to complex situations. The problem here is this: our aircrafts are manned by people who are also normal citizens. Some of them do believe in UFOs, some of them do not. They react differently when fighting the same situation and this is something we need to correct. Telling them the UFOs they encounter are MilOrbs used to test their combat abilities will destroy the spirit of the advanced training program. On the other hand, not telling them the truth bolsters their belief in the existence of UFOs. See, this is a problem we need to learn how to manage in the future."

"Have 200 Kw of directed energy pointed at a drone and the drone is dead. Have 200 Kw of directed energy pointed at a MilOrb, and the MilOrb increases its bright and keeps going with its business. That's the difference. By 2030, 60% of all our combat air forces will be fifth-generation aircraft and therefore we will require a modern aircraft to train future fighter and bomber pilots. And 5% of all our combat air forces will be weaponized PSVs. MilOrbs will be an essential force multiplier and a key ingredient in aircrew training devices, including operational flight trainers, and weapons systems trainers. But until that date, think of them as UFOs."

In your opinion, how often are we chasing visitors and how often are we chasing our own tail (if at all either way)?

originally posted by: Direne
But there are two fascinations here: your fascination with nuclear weapons, and the visitors' fascination with you fascination with nuclear weapons.

This seems to be a shared perspective in regards to the FL group - what is mankind's fascination with destruction?. I fall closer to the "warhawk" spectrum of personality types in that I don't see visitors as space-brothers but instead a competing species. I feel Western civilization is more closely aligned with the "defense before peace" mindset given our history of being the enroaching invader. Things worked out fantastic for us but not so much for whichever native populace we were overtaki- ahem, "incorporating" at the time, and so we more fully understand what it means when visitors come bearing gifts. I do believe the narrative that Eisenhower was made aware of our guests, although I think the story of him having a face-to-face chit-chat is a bit of an exaggeration. He believed that if "they" were afraid of Nuclear weapons then that is a great reason to keep Nuclear weapons in circulation, and I completely agree with that assessment. Again, I don't feel we're dealing with something "evil" per se', but we are dealing with an organism that will put its own self-preservation first and so it's best to be on guard. I'm not advocating a first-strike on the Deneb system, but it doesn't hurt to keep an area of denial with guns pointed in their direction, no? And if the narrative of them being our progenitors is to be believed, then surely we fall closer to the "pet" category than we do "co-species". All just opinion on my part, but I would love to hear your perspective.

I completely understand that is not a great position to take if we are to foster open and free communication, but I feel even opening the door to communication could be inviting memetic corruption - our minds may be extremely adaptive and resilient formal systems but they can still be electromagnetically spoofed. Reality is rather fluid, no?

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join