It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The clock is ticking on this one, and as more comes out and nothing is said on the TTSA side, this whole thing begins to unravel it seems.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Are you certain on this point?

Maybe it will turn out just like the whole Trump thing.

On MSNBC they show enough evidence to convict/impeach
trump 100 times over, and pretty much anyone ever
appointed by trump is a colluding crook that has to
resign in disgrace. (it's happened 37 times so far).

On Fox, they talk about Hillary Clinton's email server and how
awful democrats are.

The two worlds never meet.

So the ultra-deluded folks who want UFO Jesus will only listen
to the approved media outlets, no matter how many times
the pants are pulled off of TTSA showing the extreme deception..
it may not matter at all!

We are living in a post-factual era.

Kev

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hey look, here's what I think this operation is an extension of.

The US government has an ongoing, secret of course; program to ALWAYS co-opt any UFO interests that come out of the American culture.

This is that monster coming alive through TDL.

Next year it may be another interested celebrity and they’ll Bennewitz him or her as well.

TDL, they didn’t have to Bennewitz him like they did him, that’s not his disposition; they just catered to his ego and helped him create this group. It won't do anything to foster any legitimate UFO research just entertainment and flimsy already known ‘revelations”

I’m sorry for this negative outlook, but it’s what the empirical evidence points to.

--

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
With Bennewitz, they turned it into a horror show and transformed a great part of the UFO community for decades into a story of aliens eating people, kidnapping and torturing people in underground basis and all sorts of crazy nonsense.

Now we have this group coming along with warp drives and wormholes and brain interface science along with some kind of sci-fi star trek type entertainment---A variable weird stew of nothing tangible.

The operation is too be intangible and indirect so the results come to a big nothing.

They utilize any material they are given to form and do this operation.

With Bennewitz, they used a mentally unbalanced man with a lurid imagination and with TTSA an ambitious entertainer with little real understanding of what in the hell he’s doing.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It’s not a steady state system as a I see it. It’s going to head one way or another. Who knows where?
edit on 12-5-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

It’s not a steady state system as a I see it. It’s going to head one way or another. Who knows where?

I completely concur.. (I gave you a star)

but this recent development of the post factual era is just the penultimate experssion
of a strong trend started thousands of years ago.

One might even say that humanity has evolved into two main sub-tribes.. and this is all
really DNA fighting it out for supremacy.

Kev

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Strong word there Kev; "post-factual era"

it's sad it seems where we will never be give the truth on many different subjects, mainly due to the fact that the word "truth" is an old relic that is no longer applicable. I for one, personally think that many don't even know what that is anymore.

Even if they came out and told the "Truth", would anyone believe them?

Look at the TTSA December announcement, yeah some of the worlds press went gaga for 24hrs but then what, nothing? Joe public doesn't care! It was all tailored around Ufology and to deceive said community to again, control the narrative.

No one cares for the real truth especially if it isn't the same as their own perception of what is true. People have already made up their minds what the truth is, then they spend the rest of their lives searching for evidence to back up their own bias.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Here's what 'they' were up to all the time....

I think it's all much ado about very little. The AATIP/AAWSAP project seems to have been almost 'informal' in nature and only ran for a year or two according to the Pentagon. Eventually producing very little but paperwork. A $22m gift to help a friend out by Sen. Reid.

Elizondo has said even his immediate boss did't know about this program! So I suspect it 'carried on' on his whim. Unfunded, but with support from a number of people who want to believe in real UFOs from outer space and maybe a few jokers.

A few strange reports were probably still funnelled his way while he carried out his 'proper' job. Probably a few joke ones too. He may well have got the videos out by claiming they were needed for education or health & safety purposes. Hence no de-classification of them. The result is that the FOIA requests raised are a complete mess. They've caused a backlog in the system and the results may well be disappointing when they finally get round to answering them. All buying time for the next move.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It's true.

Humans have this weakness which makes them very vulnerable to deception,
and makes them want to spread deception their entire lives.

As any good Buddhist knows, the "self" is a temporary and delusory construct,
largely formed as a result of the pain and strife encountered in life, and the
organism's efforts efforts to navigate in a hostile world. The tracks left in
the brain are "the self".

This is a major contributor anyway. There are a few people who poke around
into a slightly larger world than this.

You may have noticed, that the people with the strongest personalities are
people who have suffered more than most.. and the people with the least
in terms of personality are the ones who have suffered the least. In general.

So anyway..

The concepts held in ones brain, about what ones self is.. are just unfounded,
temporary opinions and stored knee jerk reactions.

So lets say that believing in UFOs gave a lot of meaning to your life.. or Jesus
or whatever.. or the Patriots..

if someone comes along and "attacks" one of those concepts, then it feels
like it's attacking YOU.

And in a way it is.

One shouldn't feel that way.

If you feel that way you are not actually a mature "being".

but if you are an accidentally formed being like so many, you will feel
that yourself is being attack... some flotsam and jetasm that has washed
up in your neural network from the world..

Now it's possible to build a purposeful self self, but few people ever realize
that you even can do that.. or bother with it.

We are all pretty much deception machines, afraid to look under the hood of
our own selves, as we will find that we too are deception.

edit on 14-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Good observation young man.

The problem is of course.. that tasty bits of deception get taken to be "true" and then
people desperate to believe amplify the deception with their hope.. and then larger
names hook their wagons to it.

And before you know it, something with no substance at all, has become a dominant
force in society!

I've been finding in my own journies, that a lot of people are friendly enough.. but
if I mention Bigelow or TTSA they suddenly block my email address.

There seems to be this huge cancer sore of deception out there.

It seems that the only way to make any progress, is to grind away all on your
own, as any organization which has grown to any size, or backing is nearly
de facto co-opted by the common deception network of the same old people.

Kev

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Interesting tidbit of information from Keith Basterfield & Pauline Wilson's blog@

First it seems to prove that AAWSA contract was not even awarded until late 2008. So the actual project didn't even start up until 2009 (not 2007 as many major sources have stated).

Secondly it uncovers some detail about a character involved in the 2004 'tic tac' incident who has remained very much below many other's radar but ends up working for Bigelow in 2007 :

One of the almost invisibly, yet publicly named individuals involved in the 2004 "tic tac" sighting was Lieutenant Colonel "Cheeks" Kurth, who at the time was the Commanding Officer of Marine Hornet squadron VMFA-232. On the day of the "tic tac" sighting Kurth was in the air completing a post-maintenance check.

According to an article authored by pilot Paco Chierici, a friend of Dave Fravero, one of the pilot witnesses:
"He was the first fast-mover contacted by Princeton...asked to investigate an unidentified airborne contact...As Cheeks approached the spot he was being vectored to, Princeton advised him to stay about 10k as the section of Super Hornets were approaching the target. His radar picked up the FASTEAGLE twoship, but no other contacts.

A moment later Princeton directed him to "skip it" and return to the ship. Since he was so close, he decided to fly over the action and sneak a peek.... As Cheeks flew over the spot he saw a disturbance on the surface of the ocean. A section of turbulent water about 50-100 meters in diameter.

It was the only area and type of what he called, "white-water" .... He overflew the disturbance and circled back in the direction of Nimitz without ever seeing what caused the water to froth. As he turned away, which happened to be the moment the Super Hornets converged on the location, the white water cleared and the ocean surface returned to its smooth state. The spot of the previous disturbance was completely indiscernible."

So, who do you think Kurth went to work for?

Source: www.linkedin.com...

"Program Manager
Company Name: Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies
Dates Employed: Dec 2007-Jun 2013
Employment duration: 5 yrs 7 mos
* Program Lead - novel and emerging space technologies targeting operational employment in 2040
* Directed and managed a team of 40 scientists, engineers, analysts, and researchers
* Business Development - initiated, developed, and direct critical collaborative contracts
* Tasked with international marketing of Bigelow Aerospace private space station
* Technical expert in advanced aerospace concepts and aerodynamics."

So, in summary, one of the US Navy witnesses to part of the "tic tac" sighting in 2004, three years later goes to work for BAASS on what clearly is the AAWSA program.

Wait though, note the date he commenced. Kurth states it was December 2007, some ten months before BAASS received the DIA's AAWSW contract! Perhaps herein lies the reason the program is said to have started in 2007?

See : ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Nice find MM, I will add this to my thread about the circus connections within ufology that I am currently building. Good old uncle bob pretty much connected to everything when you dig into it. In nearly all places, Bigelow has some connection...

Pigsy

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Great find.

It's astonishing how many tendrils that one man can have.

And we probably only know about the tiny part of the iceberg
that's visible above the water.

Kev
edit on 16-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

UPDATE : NEW FILINGS FROM TTSA online

The latest filings for the financials to year ending 2017 have now been placed online by TTS AAS

Your thoroughness has really paid off MM, great work once again!

Some excerpts and tidbits that I found interesting:

On April 26, 2017, the company entered into a Licensing Agreement with the DeLonge Parties, memorializing a verbal license the DeLonge Parties had with the company and its subsidiaries since 2011 for the use of certain intellectual property rights, in particular Mr. DeLonge’s legal and professional name and likeness, trademarks and copyrights (including master recordings) relating to Mr. DeLonge and the musical band professionally known as Angels and Airwaves. Under the terms of this Agreement, the Company is obligated to pay the DeLonge Parties a royalty on gross sales ranging from 0.5% – 15% depending on the product category, with a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year...

What I find interesting about this is that Tom is going to use TTSA to market his side-band that he formed in 2005. From the Angels & Airwaves wiki:

The group has been described by DeLonge as more than a band, but more accurately "an art project [that approaches] larger human themes and tackles them in different mediums"(sic), or simply "a multimedia project".[3] This has been seen in the group's films, live events, and novel approach to fan-artist interaction.[4]

If I had to guess I'd say this whole UFO-themed business has been in Tom's mind for the past decade. He's beginning to strike me as quite the marketing genius; Terrible at understanding the product but fantastic at monetizing it.

Liquidity and Capital Resources

The company is a business that has not yet generated profits and has sustained net losses of $30,665,436 and $422,670 during the years ended December 31, 2017 and 2016, respectively. As of December 31, 2017, the company had net operating loss tax carry forwards of approximately $1,620,000 that may be offset against future taxable income through 2036. To date, revenues have not been sufficient to fund operations. Thus, until we can generate sufficient cash flows to fund operations, we are dependent on raising additional capital through debt and/or equity transactions.

During 2017, the company commenced the Regulation A Offering to raise additional capital to fund ongoing operations. As of April 2018, the company has raised approximately $1,090,000 under this Regulation A Offering, receiving net proceeds of approximately $800,000 in March 2018 and $150,000 in April 2018. There is also currently an additional $86,000 of pending funds held by the escrow agent, subject to investor verifications and funds clearance; some or all of these funds may become available to the company at a future date. The company anticipates additional funds to be raised under the Regulation A Offering through the end of the 12-month qualification period which expires in September 2018, but the amount of these additional funds cannot be presently determined.

Essentially, "our unicorn dust isn't generating revenue, so instead we're going to sell the 'idea' of unicorn dust to *cough* shareholders"

TO THE STARS ACADEMY OF ARTS AND SCIENCE INC.
CONSOLIDATED BALANCE SHEETS
AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 AND 2016

Total Assets: 1,223,165

Total Liabilities & Stockholders Equity: 1,223,165

Notice how these numbers exactly match? This might be stated this way for tax filings, it might be done to illustrate that the company can be 100% "liquid" and meet their debt obligations, but no matter the reason it's just one of those "hmmmm" entries.
edit on 17/5/2018 by ParticleNode because: verbage OCD

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

1) Tap your last round of political favors from the now minority party.
2) Get the blessing of the mainstream media.
3) Try and fail to do the job yourself.
4) Sell franchises to your enemies (all the other frauds) who are jealous.
5) Profit!

Good post!

edit on 17-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: typo

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Something from Tdl, posted today on hist insta account

tomdelongeTo The Stars Academy of Arts and Science has accomplished so many incredible things since October. My team has been steadily briefing multiple committees in Congress, some at the classified level, and holy cow — MAJOR change is coming.

can’t say anything else, but hopefully more to come soon. TTSA is also in the process of bringing 2 Major Motion Pictures, 2 Television Series, and an Unscripted Docu-Series to the world. We are presently negotiating multiple network contracts and after the legal work, announcements will be coming soon. More developments....
TTSA has initiated the beginnings of a major Aerospace partnership and started “scope of work” proposals for our Space-Time Metric Engineering... yes, the stuff you and I really care about!
Another great developement, TTSA has been in contact with multiple EU and South American Countries over the past months regarding their respective UFO Programs and the goal of creating an International Information DATA Sharing System and Analysis through the proprietary TTSA “Community of Interest” and it’s Artificial Intelligence Analysis Initiative. But all these things take time, money and patience. There is nothing that I am doing that is easy, every single thing here is extremely difficult. So thank you so much for being patient, and understanding what exactly we are trying to achieve here. This is what your investment dollars are going for.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

TDL said quite some time ago now that they wanted to release an app, where you could upload your "sightings", record notes, pics and vids. Imagine being able to heatmap that data! Of course the IC will have backdoor access to that. I wonder if this statement is concerning that? Sounds like it..

Control of the narrative AND the data is their ultimate goal here...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well this way Robert won't have to pay for UFO data to make a profit
from. He will get it for free!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The air force will love it, imagine being able to know how if,when and where black classified aircraft have been spotted if at all with that data?

If I was them, I sure as hell would want to know and with the IC backdoor tentacles all over TTSA (lockheed), you can guarantee that they will have access to that information once TTSA starts collating it.

Imagine if they have real time data on "it" and where it appears the most!
edit on 19-5-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Using crowdsourcing and free labor to sell intel to the government for 100% profit is brilliant.

As for "It", "it flys" btufo over major cities daily...it wants to be tracked.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join