It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Uniform

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Lol..
Thanks!

You too👍😊

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I was actually just being grumpy because of something completely unrelated.

So what I said was probably exaggerated and mostly bias.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Shi'tz doth happen broham. I happened to me a second ago. Ha! Don't even quite know what this thread was about anyways. Something about uniforms, or some such.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: testingtesting

Just to add I bet the OP had an experience as a child which made her like men in uniform. It may be on the sub conscious level or she may remember it.

Nope none I can remember. I think I just like the sort of men who wear those uniforms. Strong, virile, tall. I'm slim and feminine so I just love the feeling that the man would be strong enough to snap me in half if he wanted. I like it rough. I like dominant men. I guess it just plays into that fantasy.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Kalixi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
TMI sorry. I just need to worship at the temple of masculinity and get it out of my system. I'm acting like a cat on heat.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Kalixi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

What a pity that you're on the opposite side old the planet. I can't reach quite that far.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Tease. In a separate note which decade is your age?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I took a job in security which required a uniform,although after while get used to it,and you can tell who has been confronted before,and I was surprised that some women were intriqued,but I also worked under cover,and got even hotter chicks and got to interact with them,if ya know what I mean

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

It's because when those of us are serving or have served, when we're in uniform, we are generally strong, confident, and have manners (and being in good shape doesn't hurt, either)--and I guess that it also doesn't hurt that you know we are willing to die to preserve your right to live the way that you do.

Keep on appreciating those men in uniforms, as we appreciate it when people do, regardless of the reason.

One thing that my wife always told me back when I was in (both of us served) is that she always loved the way I looked in my uniform when the sleeves were rolled up. I'll take it, even if it's just a relatively distant memory at this point

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Gang Of Four - "I Love A Man In Uniform"

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I wont say all women (it's a particular fetish), and there's probably just as many who have a dislike of it.

But, my honest opinion?
Those women subconsciously know where their dude is.
When he's not with you he's not screwing around, he's in boot-camp, or some deployment.
Uncle Sam (or whatever global equivalent) is helping you keep your guy on a tight leach.
Same as why some women go for prisoners, I guess - a captive lover.
And military men are usually in a community - so indiscretions are likely to leak.

OK, it becomes more difficult when there are long-term deployments in other countries (like the Vietnam War), but it seems many women feel the loss of control at that point and lose interest.

Of course there can also be a fetish for a certain material (like a uniform) or body type (let's face it, military dudes are fit).

There's also a discipline issue. In my generation in South Africa many white women say they only want a man who was conscripted into the old SADF (only white males were conscripted at the time). The later generations were spoilt slobs.

edit on 10-1-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join