It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Uniform

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Just to add I bet the OP had an experience as a child which made her like men in uniform. It may be on the sub conscious level or she may remember it.
edit on 7-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

First they socio-engineered all women into linking man in uniform. But not anymore. But it still is because of brainwashing. Is that what you are saying?
Because I don't think that's what's happening.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

First they socio-engineered all women into linking man in uniform. But not anymore. But it still is because of brainwashing. Is that what you are saying?

It is very normal behavior for women, but it is an atavism and full of illusion. I bet women who have been repeatedly raped by soldiers don't like uniforms very much or those who have experienced police corruption.

It is very much illusion though. I live in a fishermen's village. The guys here ar huge as they have to do some really hard work in the winter out on the Atlantic Ocean. Guess what, who the hero is, who can handle more than anyone? It is this little skinny old guy. Nobody can keep up with him.

In war time, too, it is not the big hunk who is the brave one. I am a not a very big guy, quite skinny, but well fit. I am bloody fearless. I have been with great big blokes who have gone to pieces on me. It is never the guys you would think who are the real heroes, especially in wars.

It is just an atavism. It does not matter how big a guy is when he is shooting down the enemy on a Playstation game (drone operators) or sitting in the cockpit of a fighter jet. It is from a time when evolution wanted us to be big and strong just so we could beat all the other males off to get the "goods". If anyone tried that on now they would be in court for assault, lol.

I am not fooled by the illusions. I don't like the blonde and big boobs archetype and all the other stereotypes of gender. I like quirks and alternatives. I like unusual attractiveness that is individual to me. A lot of women are like that these days, too, in terms of what they look for in guy.

How shallow is it to see only the uniform? That is as shallow as one can be.

I don't respond to all the control tactics as a guy. Women find me too much of a challenge. I am made of very hard stuff, yet to others I look like a gentle hippy. I despise manipulation. I never tell anybody else what to do or waht to think because I hate it so myself.

I do find all these illusions quite ridiculous, but that is the way the world works. It works upon appearance and not reality. I don't even drive a car because they are such polluters. A lumpp of tin as a status symbol? Man, that is so shallow! I live for LOVE not LAW. I don't do anything out of duty. I find that terribly shallow and zombie like, to be somebody else's ROBOT. and servant. I act out of my own spirit. The system hates people like me. They strongly discourage my kind of life as it takes away their control.

Most people to me look like mental slaves. They do not even know they are. Only when you know freedom will your understand how much of a slave you have been.

I am free! Nobody owns my ass. Nobody orders me. I am my own boss. I would rather DIE than have anyone breathing down my neck. I can't stand it. Nobody can dominate me. I never let them.

edit on 7-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's exactly what I'm saying.

They programmed the women to think like that.

Now, they are "re-programming" them to think differently.

Why the need to re-program?

Well, the worlds population is growing too fast.

Think about the situation in old times, you have 1 woman for every 1 man in the society, but only the men work, fight, police the streets etc..

So, for each man that is working in the society, you're carrying around a woman who you've got to feed, clothe, and house, but aren't contributing significantly to the labor camp.

That's fine when the population is small.

But, with ever increasing population, that formula becomes a problem.

You have 1/2 the population idle, but the total population is growing, so the idle population is growing too.

Something had to be done.

The solution, put the women to work, put the females in uniforms, give the women the vote, turn women into men.

Now, the whole population is working in the labor camp, and nobody is idle anymore.

Hence all the social-engineering changes you see emerging about you, it's the re-programming plan underway.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just to be clear I think some people took this thread alittle too literal...

I don't only f##k men in uniform....I take it off first.

Actually no, I've never been intimate with a military man.

But seriously, it would be the top fantasy. I once went to Hawaii and damn military men everywhere! it was distracting and I guess I should take away two things from this post #1 don't post a thread while h####y and #2 I tend to agree with the social programming of associating strong, virile men with the uniform

Edit to add: I don't find Hitler attractive. No. No. No. When I saw "Man in Uniform i mean Americans and Australians", not North Koreans!
edit on 7-1-2018 by Kalixi because: Added last sentence

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes, I see that, too. They have socially engineered women to be something they are naturally not. It is having "interesting" consequences. Loss of identity, mental illness, et c are symptoms.

Liberalism has been driving this social engineering big time. I keep well away from it all. From the outside it looks really creepy and perverse, falsely constructed and very unnatural. It will undoubtedly end in many tears. I think the West is coming to an end and Islam will dominate. In Islam the women are traditional generally and kept under the thumb. It actually works better for societies collectively, though very little personal freedom and individuality (night mare for somebody like me). Islamic societies are steaming ahead. They are forcast to be the majority as this century progresses, culturally. We are caving in like the Greeks and the Romans did. Socrates, with all his wisdom, ended up so corrupt and pathetic full of insane lust for young boys. Remind you of anything, Western society?

edit on 7-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
How do ya feel about men in jeans, boots and a Stetson?

[ yes I bought myself a new Stetson for Christmas ]

I had to google Stetson. It's the same as Aussie Akubras. I'm a country girl and have an Akubra and I bought a new one for myself for Christmas as well!!! Haha random!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Seems to me you're taking this much too personal and serious. It's just sexy.
Or does your free imply I can't talk about what's sexy?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That's too far out for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Bingo! yes it was taken way too literally by some

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kalixi

I used to be a man in uniform.

*blushes*

Thank you.

Assuming you mean the military...Thank you! *salutes proudly*
I have lots of respect for Aussie diggers and US Marines etc.

Xx Kalixi xX

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Actually no, I've never been intimate with a military man.

It's not to late to find out what you have been missing.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Is that an offer?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
I think the West is coming to an end and Islam will dominate. In Islam the women are traditional generally and kept under the thumb. It actually works better for societies collectively, though very little personal freedom and individuality (night mare for somebody like me). Islamic societies are steaming ahead.ociety?

Actually, Islam is about to collapse, big time.

Already women are being allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Princes are being arrested for petty things.

The Islamic states are under tremendous pressure to "modernize" and become like the Western nations.

The old dogmas and practices supported by Islamic Theology are at their peak, and have nowhere to go but down from here.

It's not that the Politicians in the Western Nations are succeeding in influencing the Islamic Nations to change, it's all the "technology" that is making old ideas, old customs, and old practices "obsolete" and even "impractical".

Both Islam and the West are coming under the control of technological innovations and the dominant will of the rebellious younger generation to be different and do different from their forefathers.

The future will have a new religion: "I think, therefore I will be whatever I want. Don't tell me what to do."

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I agree with you.

The old ways of Islam are dying out. The younger gen's tend to adhere to Islamic traditions to please their strict parents but they're out drinking and sinning like all normal Western teens. Studies show the rate of religiosity is in direct contrast to IQ level. Mixed with the advent of the internet we are gaining more understanding about the world and growing less and less reliant on religion to guide us.

Yes the Arab Spring was a huge let-down but there is an undercurrent of change with the younger gens

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

How quickly can you get across the atlantic

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Like my wife says... it's the taking off the uniform, which is the best part...

this sums it up. Why its all hokey.

must be love.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Just send me $10,000 to an offshore account so I can buy a plane ticket.

Let me guess you're aged in your late 70s right

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Just send me $10,000 to an offshore account so I can buy a plane ticket.

Not even remotely close. Your going to love my to die for, cut glass English accent and swoon for my charms.
edit on 7-1-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Older folks need love too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join