It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Today's Top Performing Cryptocurrency Is... TrumpCoin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Seriously... World Coin Index

I didn't even know there was a TrumpCoin, but it shot up from 22 cents to 1.48 today.

Personally I think it's a scam and possibly in violation of a few SEC regulations, but I might just pick some up anyway.

Here's a link to the official site... trumpcoin.com...

TrumpCoin is a powerful movement by the people.. People from all nations coming together to support the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump in his goal of creating a bright, secure, prosperous future for all Americans and in return, people of the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
probably large cap on that one huh.....MAGA cap....he....he

but is it easy to work with or will ya get fired
edit on 6-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Could be a pump and dump.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

At that price why not? I may get a few just to see what happens.
I was never aware either and will look more at it. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProspectPhilosopher
Could be a pump and dump.

A Trump pump and dump. Hahahahahaha.

Try saying that 5 times real fast.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They now have "Hillarycoin", but they are only legal tender within the U.S. penal system.

I hear that 100 Hillarycoins can buy 1 Obamaphone.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ProspectPhilosopherstarrr

i'm somewhat of a xpert on this global fundamental high finance.....oh hail no not crypto now....it's all overwith doncha no.....has bitcoin formed a symetrical triangle on the daily yess, is that a bearish sign yes, should it go up more no, should it get stomped by high tech thieves yes.....

a SALT token maybe......VERITASEUM yes....do we trust it all no

are we gonna try...maybe should we try no

have they set a record yes did we miss out yes do we fret no

have i stopped yet no will i yes

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm investing in Trump Chia pets and keeping them in their first addition boxes for later when America is restored and he has gone down in history as the ''only one'' who could have saved us.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

According to Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations, it is #3.

1 B3Coin B3Coin B3 $1,249,800 $0.016843 5,880.37%
2 Dix Asset Dix Asset DIX $233,389 $0.000024 849.10%
3 TrumpCoin TrumpCoin TRUMP $610,684 $1.34 500.65%

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hillarycoin is at 2 packs of smokes, up a half pack on heavy trading.

(Trading day ends at "lights out")

edit on 6-1-2018 by madmac5150 because: Bleeeeargh.

edit on 6-1-2018 by madmac5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just wonder. What prevents some crook from creating a system that supposedly starts with say, 2 million coins said to be available while rat-holing another hidden 2 million just waiting for the price to reach astronomical value?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
In the chart associated with your link, the last 500 transactions, or extracted by, are made by Proof of Stake. What the F does that mean? Is Proof of Stake some individuals personal identy or something? If so, it looks like he is doing his best to manipulate this crypto.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
When Kim, rocket man, Il or Un or whatever his name is detonates a nuclear EMP over Kansas, just try to spend some of this crypto money.
edit on 2018-01-06T23:10:36-06:0011pmSat, 06 Jan 2018 23:10:36 -0600SaturdayAmerica/Chicago3631 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Don't you think he has his name copyrighted, so he could possibly sue whoever created the coin right?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75 And you would be stupid to invest in that. Just as dumb as BTC. Best investments would be LTC, ETH,, or..... do your research. In the past 24hr I have made over $50.000 and btw I will give you a hint. Penny coins is not a bad way to go.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Looks like Dogecoin is doing well too.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Would not be a bad investment if you ask me. Doge is groing at a fast rate. Get some now before it gets too high and sell at the peak and go to the next. My way of doing this is counter to what is said on the web but it makes money and keeps you on your toes. Plus its fun...

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Seriously... World Coin Index

I didn't even know there was a TrumpCoin, but it shot up from 22 cents to 1.48 today.

Personally I think it's a scam and possibly in violation of a few SEC regulations, but I might just pick some up anyway.

Here's a link to the official site... trumpcoin.com...

TrumpCoin is a powerful movement by the people.. People from all nations coming together to support the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump in his goal of creating a bright, secure, prosperous future for all Americans and in return, people of the world.

Excellent! Thank you. At the price they are selling for, and with everything Trump is accomplishing, this is going to be big. Just ask the stock market. It loves him.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Bone75 And you would be stupid to invest in that. Just as dumb as BTC. Best investments would be LTC, ETH,, or..... do your research. In the past 24hr I have made over $50.000 and btw I will give you a hint. Penny coins is not a bad way to go.

Seems like he would have been a damm genius if he invested in it say yesterday.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm enthused as the next guy for the crypto revolution. However...however...I simply can not wait for actual use cases this year and ease of exchange. Will put this wild speculation on the back burner.

It is funny in the meantime though!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join