It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two "midgets" enter an fast food restaurant newtown united kingdom 1990 humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
i mentioned this case in the MIB thread, so i thought, why not post it?
CASE
(i cant post it all because the mods told me to not quote entire articles, so please click the link)

Most witnesses encounter aliens in isolated lonely places, miles from civilisation. Brian Wilson is an unusual exception to this rule. He had his close encounter at work. In a busy takeaway. In the middle of Edinburgh. Brian was working the late shift one night when a pair of "rather small" and "lopsided" adults approached the counter, raised their right hands, and announced: "Hi. We're Americans!" "What would you like?" Brian asked, to which they countered "What do you make?" "Pizzas," replied Brian. "What are pizzas?" asked the Americans.

The couple ordered two cheese and tomato pizzas. They watched Brian intently as he prepared them. The male "kept looking around the shop like he'd never been in a pizza parlour before", while the female pointed at a bowl of green peppers and asked what they were. By now, Brian's colleague Doug had also noticed there was something odd about the couple. The chefs exchanged glances of disbelief as Brian told the woman what a pepper was. "Do they taste nice?" she asked.

the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
for obvious reasons this case should be taken with an grain of salt, we could be very easily be seeing simply the work of two bored pranksters
i posted this because i have heard many similar cases, even right here in ats! john keel also knew a bunch of such cases
so it seems that something is blending among humans and doing an pretty bad job at it!
what that something is, is up to debate...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I didn't realize that aliens just strolled into pizza parlours to order pizza then speak good enough English for the workers to understand what they're saying. I'll take the grain of salt please.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Aliens are lactose tolerant?!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Every establishment now has cameras running 24 hours a day. Will get to the bottom of this quickly once they pull the tape.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"two "midgets" enter an fast food restaurant"

I thought there was gonna be a dirty joke.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
"two "midgets" enter an fast food restaurant"

I thought there was gonna be a dirty joke.

Hahaha...maybe something to do with "Happy Meals" and "Super Sizing" ..

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
[originally posted by: humanoidlord

Taking it with a grain of salt is an understatement. The URL says "the cosmic jokers" and its on a free web host.
edit on 1/6/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

yeah me too
this story is kinda hard to believe
i just posted it because, why not lol?

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

apparently yes

link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

ats isnt for you then

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

that website is actually trustwhorty its kinda like an archive of old humanoid stories, also i have seen the owner of the website in another forum, and he knows what he is talking about

as for the name of the website its because of this theory of his: the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

more stuff from his webpage: the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...
search about those encounters elsewhere in the web, if you dont believe me

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I wonder what their faces looked like?

I've read about short stocky aliens that sometimes work with the greys. They have flat noses and wide mouths (resembling a cross between Chinese and African in appearance) and their skin appears yellow, brown or blue.

Brown Dwarfs, like the tall Greys, appear to enforce and perhaps even alter the Human timeline when they deem it necessary. Time related or time travel events have been published previously in books written by Experiencers. [5] This is believed to be rare because their activities have to be extremely exact so as not to accidentally change any major events.

An abductee who claims to have had multiple abductions over a few decades first saw them as having brown skin. The next time he was abducted they had blue skin. He staggered "You're blue!" to which they replied "We used to be like your blacks but decided this was better"

Their awareness of our deepest thoughts and beliefs is possible due to their telepathic nature. It is the HR Team’s belief that if it was not directly related to the lighting on board their craft, the Brown Dwarfs made themselves appear to have blue skin for Whitley’s sake, perhaps to make him feel more comfortable by making their presence easier to handle, i.e., humorous for him. Of course, another possibility exists as well, and that has to do directly with race.

Brown Dwarfs - Hybrids Rising

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My obvious thought was the Edinburgh festival, and that they were performers, which are always many and varied, and now I see that it is mentioned down the bottom of the link.
Brian's idea of body swapping aliens, would seem a bit odd, or at least the aliens choice of human isn't exactly mainstream....they may as well have came as themselves at festival time.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

i am kinda skeptic of those kind of stories, but still thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Forget about the midgets. Your avatar....., just wow.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

as i have said, well its the rational explanation

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

nice sh#tpost
moving on...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>