It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

As it has been my tradition, I release Today in the festivity of Epiphany, in honor of the Holy Magi visitation to the baby Jesus Christ, who are the Saint Patrons of Astrologers, seers and Psychics, my predictions for the incoming year.

This is what I perceive coming along the following 12 months for the world:

1) The resolution about the internal national crisis of political scandals will arrive in the congress causing grave social turmoil a long the country, specially in the far west States.

2) There will be a extremely complicated international security and political crisis in far east, one that put the world in to the worst moment since WWII. This crisis will explode around an extreme offensive belic action in the Japan sea, we will be transported to a kind of 1962 Cuba looklike crisis.

3) Iran and Venezuela will appear as the nations with more internal political agitation in the world, their regimes will face literally rebellions everywhere. We will see there riots, energetic protests in streets, even military or armed rebellions.

4) There is a very complex outcome from the internal crisis in the USA, possibly the worst institutional confrontation between powers since the civil war. America will be more divided and polarized that never before in more than a century and a half. This will take form after many weeks of riots and lack of governability.

5) Israel will experience a year of terrible internal violence, there will be another Intifada among the Palestinians with a lot of International support from the Arab world. The integrity of the American Ambassador in Jerusalem will be seriously in danger, he could end as Ambassador Stevenson in Benghazi.

6) From the terrible crisis in far east we are going to see clearly an international reaction that instead to ease it will transform it in a terrible mess. Only an intervention to stop it that only could be attributed to God, responding prayers from all around the world, will cut it before the world falls in abyss.

7) Natural disasters of high energy will arrive along almost all the year, there will be so strong hurricanes, specially over the large Antilles. It is likely we will see another perfect storm loolike 1992 in the North Atlantic and extremely cold winter over North America and as well as over Europe.

8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.).

9) This is a year of a drastic change on the way global economy had been performing along decades, the crisis in far east I already referred to will determine a need to restructure many mercantile economies that depend on products that will No longer be manufactured and supplied from there.

10) a New strategic defense technology based on control and telecommunications will appear able to neutralize the danger of nuclear missiles attacks. Who ever develops it first will dictate conditions to the rest of the world and it is Not clear for me that it will be America the first, although a scientist team in New England will be researching effectively on that.

11) China will surprise the world with new extraordinary achievements in their space career. We will see them doing a lot of progress in exploration of the Moon as well as in manned missions to the orbital space station. India and Iran will also boost their space programs.

12) A very important figure in the Western hemisphere will die close to the date of the international crisis in Far East somewhere in the Caribbean or south of United States. Another personality one will also collapse fatally somewhere in Middle East or Eastern mediterranean.

13) The crisis of far east will explode by the summer when either the Olympics in Korea and the World cup in Russia will be already successfully performed. Everything will be unexpected, astonished, No preliminary increase of tensions will precede it.

14) England could enter in its strongest crisis of succession since the abdication of Edward VIII of 1936. The King on wait will face a national movement of rejection to his rule, so intense that he possibly will give up his plans to ascend to throne.

15) France will be intensively involved in conflicts this year either in the far east crisis and in its own internal one against Islamic Terrorism. Spain will be able to overcome the crises of the regional autonomies after a smart political negotiation. King Felipe VI will be at his most challenging hour but he will find his path to better times.

16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic.

17) The Russian and Chinese intervention in the far east conflict will decide the future of all that region, we will see drastic changes in the Balance of power on it, unfortunately that will affect even borders and the relative independence of Nations.

18) Colombia, another important country with intense political process in 2018 will have a relatively stable transition through elections toward their next government, the peace process will survive the Santos Administration and the next Administration wil have to deal with the humanitarian crisis that the Venezuelan civil war triggers.

19) The Vatican diplomacy will move as possibly No other in to try to find a way to stop the crises in Far East and middle east, the Pope will have a really busy agenda in a year he thought was going to be the one of to say good bye with his resignation.

20) Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Peru and Colombia will be nations performing economically very well along a so intense year in the rest of the world, they will represent a new interesting and promising horizon for investors.

21) In Europe this will be a year we could see really important political changes in nations that have been relatively stable along decades, for instance opposition forces in Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece may have important advances in their goals to arrive to positions of power or alter the proportions of majority in their Parliaments.

22) a so important astronomical event will take place in 2018, there will be solar storms messing telecommunications but we will see very visible an unexpected visitor coming from far, could be a comet, asteroid or unknown planet.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/6/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Perhaps your name should be the The Angel of Death with all that.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

or the Angel that watches the news and likes to play guessing games...?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Olympics™ is in South Korea. In other sports news, who wins the World Series?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Gotta ask how last years predictions went?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well, that depends on which countries is your interest focused, it is clear for me you have a very selective way to read these predictions, remove your political filter and you will see the truth.

Clearly Not all the world will be in the same situation in 2018.

Sorry but I can Not make up issues to make anybody feel better, this is a predictions forum not an entertainment one.

That's the reason people read me every year since 11 years ago in this forum, not because I say them what they want to hear but what it will actually occur.

What news I hear or watch? The ones that come from above of course otherwise I should be retired as a psychic years ago.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I went pretty far in and it was all doom and gloom.

Praise the Lord!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Lets take a look

Angel of Lightness Predictions for 2017

1) There is an extremely high risk that we see this year that ISIS can take complete control of large areas of Turkey in spite of all the effort of Nato to prevent it, and pressed by the difficulties to progress in Syria. They are planning to boost a fundamentalist Islamic Revolution in that country and this is the year they are going to fire it. We could see even a possible coup in Ankara in a disparate try to put the entire country under martial law.

Wrong

2) The deal between Iran and USA will survive successfully the transition process between Obama to Trump, a good news for the world peace, since what we are going to see in the rest of middle east will be chaotic. A friendly Iran will be decisive to refrain Isis possibilities to merge with Taliban and even try to make a pact of evil that until now seems impossible with Al-Qaeda.

Wrong

3) I see 2017 as the year of a terrible military campaign of Isis attacking Israel positions. Jerusalem, first time in two decades will consider seriously to settle down differences with Palestinians, to try to arrive to a success ful peace agreement before the expansion of Isis makes that impossible. Likud obviusly traditional opponent to that agenda will try to boycott it, if they succeed they will put Israel in the hands of Isis, who is willing to make alliance with Hamas that may even put end to the Jewish State.

Wrong

edit: very wrong

4) The peace process in Colombia is going to succeed, against all odds, boosted by the great endorsement represented in the Nobel award President Juan M.Santos received(as I correctly predicted it was going to be) and also by the need to protect the stability of a region that will be in 2017 Shaken by the terrible collapse of Venezuela. This is the definitive year for the regime of Nicolas Maduro, he will face a social explosion never before seen in the Americas, one that will make appear the Cuban and Nicaraguan revolutions as jokes. He will try to repress brutally the people but there is going to be a drastic break apart of the arm forces, with Military rebellions.

eh, they did get a peace deal done. But it doesn't look like it's going to last.
After the Peace Accord, Violence Persists in Colombia’s Coca Regions (Part II)

Maduro in Venezuela?
Nicolas Maduro bars opposition from next year's vote
Still there.

I'll give him a half point for the peace deal, otherwise epic failure.
edit on 6-1-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Gotta ask how last years predictions went?

Good question.

1) There is an extremely high risk that we see this year that ISIS can take complete control of large areas of Turkey in spite of all the effort of Nato to prevent it, and pressed by the difficulties to progress in Syria. They are planning to boost a fundamentalist Islamic Revolution in that country and this is the year they are going to fire it. We could see even a possible coup in Ankara in a disparate try to put the entire country under martial law.

Fail

2) The deal between Iran and USA will survive successfully the transition process between Obama to Trump, a good news for the world peace, since what we are going to see in the rest of middle east will be chaotic. A friendly Iran will be decisive to refrain Isis possibilities to merge with Taliban and even try to make a pact of evil that until now seems impossible with Al-Qaeda.

Fail, IMHO

3) I see 2017 as the year of a terrible military campaign of Isis attacking Israel positions. Jerusalem, first time in two decades will consider seriously to settle down differences with Palestinians, to try to arrive to a success ful peace agreement before the expansion of Isis makes that impossible. Likud obviusly traditional opponent to that agenda will try to boycott it, if they succeed they will put Israel in the hands of Isis, who is willing to make alliance with Hamas that may even put end to the Jewish State.

Fail

4) The peace process in Colombia is going to succeed, against all odds, boosted by the great endorsement represented in the Nobel award President Juan M.Santos received(as I correctly predicted it was going to be) and also by the need to protect the stability of a region that will be in 2017 Shaken by the terrible collapse of Venezuela. This is the definitive year for the regime of Nicolas Maduro, he will face a social explosion never before seen in the Americas, one that will make appear the Cuban and Nicaraguan revolutions as jokes. He will try to repress brutally the people but there is going to be a drastic break apart of the arm forces, with Military rebellions.

I don't care enough to research this one, TBH.
Angel of lightness 2017 predictions

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS !!....

Sh** happens.

carry on.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That prediction was kind of interesting. It should seem natural for ISIS to attack them, but they never do. It seemed like the one time it was documented that they attacked them it was a mistake and they apologized.

www.newsweek.com...

For some reason, that prediction was rather funny, compared to the face of reality.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I thought predictors and sayers were anathema in the Old Testament - but I guess the T A O L gets a pass for some reason.

No mention of any major economic events and yet we have bitcoin, the ongoing derivatives tsunami in the background, CHina and Russia aligning towards a new method of payments bypassing the US petrodollar.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The world does seem to be one argument away from a war. This has been the case for a few years. Doom and gloom predictions seem to be coming from all sides of the internet.

You mention the throne in England causing trouble. It's been mentioned on ATS before about how unpopular Prince Charles is. If he were made king, we wouldn't like it but I don't think anything other than us moaning about it would happen. Certainly not a revolution.

Interesting take on the world you have though.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Well watchitburn,

Tell me what political bias are you into and I will tell you how are you going to react toward my predictions and what credit you are going to give to them, it is as simply as that.

By the way I don't need at at all your endorsement to be read here, you are Not owning ATS, it does Not matter how many of your Trumpist supporters you bring here.

I don't care about what you consider wrong, since you are clearly coming here to boycott the thread moved by political sympathies with sides that feel hurted in these predictions.

This is what have occurred in 2O17 in those particular predictions you mention:

ISIS opens sex slaves market in Ankara Nov. 2017

Erdogan has divided Turkey against itself

Massive exodus of foreign ISIS mercenaries into Turkey 2017

D.Trump let Iran deal stands but does Not certifies it, Congress will decide

Sinai Coptic Christians fleeing from their homes after ISIS attacks March 2017

ISIS claims Jerusalem Attack June 2017

ISIS claims for Rockets attack on southern Israel April 2017

Supposedly defeated in 2017 as State ISIS stricken in Jerusalem,London,Manchester,Paris,Barcelona,New York as never before

UN volunteers in verification of cease of fire Colombia Sept. 2017

UN development program Report on Colombian Peace Process June 2017

Venezuela deepest economic crisis after Maduro disparate coup against Congress Nov 2017

This is a thread of personal predictions Not of political propaganda harassment, the forum of fake news I am pretty sure is elsewhere, It seems that Twitter is the appropriate place to check for that misinformation.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just be glad your not being taken seriously loke the village elder, priest or weather man predicting the weather, or you'd have a mob on your lawn.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

To be fair, 100% wrong is, in some ways, just as impressive as 100% correct. Anywhere in between starts to become little more than "luck."

Anyway, points must be given for persistence and perseverance. Its genuinely impressive.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Well dear rhynouk,

It is clear that he will try to test his possibilities but it will Not pay off, his political career is absolutely burnt, his personal private life is spotted of so many grave scandals.

He does Not have the aura or public image required to perform as a successful King, in that sense it is not very Intelligent to risk the continuation of a dynasty he is anyway part of for just personal ambitions.

His best possible role in History is anyway similar to the one performed by the Count of Barcelona, the grand father of the current King of Spain.

If he does Not understand this he may suffer similar or worst humiliation than his grand Uncle Edward VIII. His wife is unacceptable as future Queen.

He could be perhaps proclaimed British Monarch but it is extremely unlikely even that the Parliament and the Church of England decide to defy the popular will by crowning him.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: rhynouk

Well dear rhynouk,

It is clear that he will try to test his possibilities but it will Not pay off, his political career is absolutely burnt, his personal private life is spotted of so many grave scandals.

He does Not have the aura or public image required to perform as a successful King, in that sense it is not very Intelligent to risk the continuation of a dynasty he is anyway part of for just personal ambitions.

His best possible role in History is anyway similar to the one performed by the Count of Barcelona, the grand father of the current King of Spain.

If he does Not understand this he may suffer similar or worst humiliation than his grand Uncle Edward VIII. His wife is unacceptable as future Queen.

He could be perhaps proclaimed British Monarch but it is extremely unlikely even that the Parliament and the Church of England decide to defy the popular will by crowning him.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

So you are saying that Charlie is a dill, that people don't like him and when his mom dies, the public don't want him as King

Well is that an assumption or prophecy?
Sounds like what you think will happen as opposed to something God has shown you will happen

In the Old Testament, prophets who failed accuracy were placed in logs and sawn n two
Though they were claiming to represent God, they were only representing themselves, death was the penalty

Interesting historical fact, don't you think
Be careful what you claim

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thats a lot of doom and gloom. DId you see any nice things happening.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join