It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senators request criminal investigation of Trump dossier author

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I read the article and I didn’t see any democrats or McCain mentioned.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yeah right. Seeing as how the FBI doesn't have to act on these recommendations at all, they can do this all they want. It appeals to the conservative base's confirmation biases and as long as they aren't involved with anything deceitful with the ongoing investigation they don't have to worry about being wrapped up in it. They can keep demanding this be looked into whether there is something there or not and since the public isn't privy to all the facts, the public gets to assume its true without fear of being shown to be wrong. It's win-win for these Congressmen. That's why it's an obvious partisan deflection.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Follow the breadcrumbs

Steele's lawyer told the court he compiled the dossier around December 13 and only shared it with his business partner Christopher Burrows, an unnamed U.K. security official, Fusion, and David Kramer, "who was acting on behalf of Senator McCain."

Reason

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Haha, wait and see buddy. This will lead right back to Fusion GPS, and the Clinton Cabal.

You didn't answer my question. Why is Grassley trustful but not Feinstein? Do you have any additional info to show who is being more truthful here?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Are these people associated with the dossier charged with a crime? I read about a lawsuit. And both political parties had their hands in it from the beginning. I don’t care who leaked what first.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: smurfy

They have evidence you have not seen.

Much of it is classified...

Then you ain't seen it either!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You didn't answer my question.

There isn't an answer, I think this new meece had nibbled all the evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Republican investigations have gone swimmingly over the years. I’m sure this isn’t just a few Republican senators barking at the Moon.

Yawn... what tools

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah right. Seeing as how the FBI doesn't have to act on these recommendations at all, they can do this all they want. It appeals to the conservative base's confirmation biases and as long as they aren't involved with anything deceitful with the ongoing investigation they don't have to worry about being wrapped up in it. They can keep demanding this be looked into whether there is something there or not and since the public isn't privy to all the facts, the public gets to assume its true without fear of being shown to be wrong. It's win-win for these Congressmen. That's why it's an obvious partisan deflection.

Just keep on believing that. As all of these new and renewed investigations come into full swing just keep your blinders on and scream partisan, that will help you get through the night.

The Russian/Trump investigation was started with much less evidence so don’t get too upset.

Dems going to duck for cover.
edit on 5-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah yeah. I hear this all the time from conservative led investigations and they never go anywhere. I won't hold my breath on this one either.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

And both political parties had their hands in it from the beginning.

The dossier did not exist until Hillary's campaign took over the opposition research project initially began by a right leaning media company.

The only thing the republicans are involved with was McCain's finagling on its behalf.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There's no doubt that a special counsel is needed. The growing Web of Lies, deceits, crimes and even potential murders, has become too big to be ignored.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yeah yeah. I hear this all the time from conservative led investigations and they never go anywhere. I won't hold my breath on this one either.
A couple names of folks behind bars disagree with you, Blagojevich & Jackson Jr

Standing by for the spin!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The only thing the republicans are involved with was McCain's finagling on its behalf.

Not so,
The Republicans were already 'deeply' concerned and aware of Manafort and associate Frank Mermoud, both of whom had dealings with Ukraine, while Manafort also had dealings with the Kremlin and pro-Russian Ukrainians.
Frank Mermoud was the coordinator of the Washington diplomatic corps for the Republicans in Cleveland, where the Ukraine motion for armed help was flipped to more or less nappies. So yes, the GOP was...may still be concerned.
Philip Griffin, a long-time aide to Manafort in Kiev, was also seen there working with the foreign dignitaries programme.

That was also at the time Trump publicly gave the go-ahead to Russia to find 30,000 emails deleted from the private server used by Clinton, and that it would make good press for Putin...as if?

So, even if we don't know what Singer had on Trump, it surely already had the above, and as we know it also had the FBI's attention anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Not so,
The Republicans were already 'deeply' concerned and aware of Manafort and associate Frank Mermoud, both of whom had dealings with Ukraine, while Manafort also had dealings with the Kremlin and pro-Russian Ukrainians.
Frank Mermoud was the coordinator of the Washington diplomatic corps for the Republicans in Cleveland, where the Ukraine motion for armed help was flipped to more or less nappies. So yes, the GOP was...may still be concerned.
Philip Griffin, a long-time aide to Manafort in Kiev, was also seen there working with the foreign dignitaries programme.

That was also at the time Trump publicly gave the go-ahead to Russia to find 30,000 emails deleted from the private server used by Clinton, and that it would make good press for Putin...as if?

So, even if we don't know what Singer had on Trump, it surely already had the above, and as we know it also had the FBI's attention anyway.

That is so laughable on so many levels I can’t even stop laughing long enough to reply except with this.

Perhaps I can regain my composure in an hour, or three.

Lol
edit on 5-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There's no doubt that a special counsel is needed. The growing Web of Lies, deceits, crimes and even potential murders, has become too big to be ignored.

Special Counsel and preparation of a lot of prison cells.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Do you remember that is was the same Grassley that brought
a referral to the FBI on Hillary's emails?

How did that turn out?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Not so,

That is so laughable on so many levels I can even stop laughing long enough to reply except with this.

Lol

It happens to be true, and easily verified, so when you regain your, 'composure' you can spend a few hours looking it all up, but do try to be objective, not partisan..after all, Trump is not a Republican as so many of his 'Republican' supporters tell me, and indeed even those Republicans who dwell in Capitol Hill are not Trump supporters, since most of them didn't back Trump after the 'sex tape'...well, only for a while maybe, perhaps...
thinking about all those stony faces now licking ass gives me a bigger laugh than your diatribe...even Pence, who nearly choked on his hot dog, and chased reporters who were with him at the time he heard that news...is now licking ass..for the time being.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Special Counsel and preparation of a lot of prison cells.

Yeah i bet the sudden increase of activity at Gitmo is just another coincidence. These people have no idea what is going on in the world but they lecture us like they do.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Not so,

That is so laughable on so many levels I can even stop laughing long enough to reply except with this.

Lol

It happens to be true, and easily verified, so when you regain your, 'composure' you can spend a few hours looking it all up, but do try to be objective, not partisan..after all, Trump is not a Republican as so many of his 'Republican' supporters tell me, and indeed even those Republicans who dwell in Capitol Hill are not Trump supporters, since most of them didn't back Trump after the 'sex tape'...well, only for a while maybe, perhaps...
thinking about all those stony faces now licking ass gives me a bigger laugh than your diatribe...even Pence, who nearly choked on his hot dog, and chased reporters who were with him at the time he heard that news...is now licking ass..for the time being.

Ok, I’m better now. Haha. Um ok regarding the Republicans being deeply concerned, ha um ha ha well the Never trumpers are but for different reasons and the ha ha um no no stop it! ROTFLMAO again. Oh man you really are funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join