It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority agree with Natanyahu "mission to remove the remainder'; African migrants a 'Cancer'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.timesofisrael.com...

52% of Israeli Jews agree: African migrants are ‘a cancer’

Shalom ATSers. What in the world?! How is this not ethnic cleansing?! In a country just 70yo no less.

Sign of the times, no doubt. I can almost see the VVV on his forehead. And worse yet, 52% polled agree with such bigotted statements?!

WWYD? SMH

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

why is it you people fail to understand the magic word ILLEGAL? i have been to jail for doing something Illegal before. Illegal is Illegal. i only wish we would do the same here in the U.S.A.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Agreed, illegal is illegal.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It is common among sane people to want people who are in their country illegally to be removed.
edit on 5-1-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

why is it you people fail to understand the magic word ILLEGAL? i have been to jail for doing something Illegal before. Illegal is Illegal. i only wish we would do the same here in the U.S.A.

That “magic word” doesn’t appear in the article.

But while you’re thoroughly incorrect and quick to defend abhorrence...

You get a pass because the article is dated 7 Jun 2012.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

When is Israel going to start accepting refugees?

Israel isn't very "diverse".

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well it is still an issue. Newest source. Israel makes plans to deport thousands of African migrants

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israel’s Cabinet approved a plan and the budget to deport thousands of migrants from Sudan and Eritrea.

Prior to Wednesday’s approval, the Population and Immigration Authority in Israel notified migrants from Sudan and Eritrea that as of Jan. 1 they must return to their own countries, or to a third nation – either Rwanda or Uganda – or be sent to Holot Prison until they are deported.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Posted THIS yesterday.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How does one remove an African migrant from Israel?

If they're migrants, they're still in Africa.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

It is common among sane people to want people who are in their country illegally to be removed.

Tell that, as an "U"S american, the native americans!
Or as an israeli the palestinians, or the libanese!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The irony.. A people and land that scream racism at every negative comment... Are... Actually racist themselves..

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Anything but................. Those people breaking into Israel are good for nothing peasants from Africa who want a free ride. They are of no use to Israel. They need to build up their own countries instead of thieving off others.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Its in the video. Watch the first 3 seconds you can't miss it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Misterlondon

Anything but................. Those people breaking into Israel are good for nothing peasants from Africa who want a free ride. They are of no use to Israel. They need to build up their own countries instead of thieving off others.

Middle eastern and African migrants are becoming a cancer everywhere!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It's beyond belief. I was sitting on some tidal rocks in Tel Aviv, watching the surfers, heard a kitten meowing, looked beneath me where it was coming from and there were loads of blacks hiding there doing their washing and drying it on the rocks. Totally mental. They are everywhere and at least Bibi's got the balls to sort it out. Tel Aviv's a nice place and you could always walk around 3am and never had any worry about trouble. It just doesn't happen. But now south Tel Aviv has been flooded with these thieves and it's a dangerous place to go, even the Police go there on horse back. Menta;l how quickly a place can get invaded. Hopefully bibi can set an example to the world on what is the right thing to do

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How are they illegal? Israel has stated that every Jew in the world is a citizen. Why does that policy suddenly change when they come a less affluent area of the world?

Look, I'm not even going to claim that the Israeli government is racist. I am however going to call them hypocrites. The whole purpose behind the country was to offer Jews a refuge a safe haven, especially after the horrors of the Holocaust. Why does that suddenly change when the people seeking citizenship come from a land that isn't as well off?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What proof do you have to support your claim that they are thieves? It seems like the only reason you think that is because they are Black. Which pretty much proves the OP's claim that Israel is racist.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They are illegal immigrants from the Horn of Africa..................... Nothing to do with Israel and certainly not Jews or their descendants. You getting confused with Ethiopian Falasha's?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You don't recognize the irony don't you? The only reason Israel exists is because the Jews were gifted it after the horrors they experienced during WWII.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Really? Because this whole issue hit the MSM when an African Jewish convert sought citizenship in Israel and they were deported. Yes or no, does Israel state that all Jews are citizens of Israel?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join