It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Chief FOIA Officer: "Every Single Memo Comey Leaked Was Classified

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the chief FOIA officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days, and in that sworn declaration, Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey's memos - all of them, were classified at the time they were written, and they remain classified. -Chris Farrell, Judicial Watch

www.zerohedge.com...

If true Mr comey may be in some serious trouble.

Its funny, so many people on ats exclaimed how honest and smart comey was.

They said he was a lawyer, and wouldn't do something stupid like admit to leaking classified info.

Well if the fbis own head of freedom of info act officer has admitted that these memos were classified, it turns out he wasn't very bright.

That is admission to leaking classified info to hurt a sitting President.

Perhaps judicial watch is full of it, but of not, things are going to get very interesting for mr Comey.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Cheers to Judicial Watch for not giving up on this.

Dems talk about Comey like he's a modern-day Elliot Ness, but all evidence suggests he's little more than a political hack.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Chris Farrel bats about .100

But here is more substance.

www.foxnews.com...

Again you would have to wait for a trial before you go off and say Comey is not smart.

For all you know he set up a honeypot.

Or he is a dirty cop. But the speculation off the pubic hairs of evidence is getting to be pretty orwellian. We are living in a perpetual psyop by partisanship.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

but all evidence suggests he's little more than a political hack.

AT BEST, that's all he is.

He may have been aiding and abetting treasonous activities by others, with full knowledge of what he was doing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

For all you know he set up a honeypot.

Or, he may have thought he was setting up a honeypot, but was trapped himself.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Or or or...
Yeah no kidding. That is the point.

No information has been given..

Judicial watch allegedly filed an foia but won't release the information.

It amounts to we have it trust us.

Personally I am so sick of the partisan speculations from the right and the left. I would love to know the truth but...divide an conquer seems to be the plan.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

With all the evidence coming out recently about just how deep the Dem corruption went leading up to and during the last election, it is no wonder the new gossip book is suddenly thrust into the spotlight.

Sheeple attention span isn't very long.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
brings into question an investigation into leaked classified documents if the person doing the investigating is leaking classified documents aswell.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well there is also a lot of "informatuon" coming out about the administration.

Unfortunately it's all gossip at this point.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

With all the evidence coming out recently about just how deep the Dem corruption went leading up to and during the last election, it is no wonder the new gossip book is suddenly thrust into the spotlight.

Sheeple attention span isn't very long.

Very true about the book, although the only ones getting frothy over it are the dems.

The dems cried and cried and laughed and laughed at the birthers who continued to press on for month's and month's over obama's birth certificate. Yet, they are no different when you look at their 'scream at the sky' Russian collusion hysteria. Couple that with the unprecedented DNC corruption going back years and years... they are much worse than birthers because they refuse to address/acknowledge said corruption.

Bucket of Deplorables... meet the Pool of Despicables!!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Or or or...

Personally I am so sick of the partisan speculations from the right and the left. I would love to know the truth but...divide an conquer seems to be the plan.

JW has been one of the drivers of forcing the Govt. to release info via FOIA cases. Their record is pretty good on that, albeit pretty partisan.

If this is proven true, Comey is in a world of hurt.

It will make all his pious posts look hilarious.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the chief FOIA officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days, and in that sworn declaration, Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey's memos - all of them, were classified at the time they were written, and they remain classified. -Chris Farrell, Judicial Watch

www.zerohedge.com...

If true Mr comey may be in some serious trouble.

Its funny, so many people on ats exclaimed how honest and smart comey was.

They said he was a lawyer, and wouldn't do something stupid like admit to leaking classified info.

Well if the fbis own head of freedom of info act officer has admitted that these memos were classified, it turns out he wasn't very bright.

That is admission to leaking classified info to hurt a sitting President.

Perhaps judicial watch is full of it, but of not, things are going to get very interesting for mr Comey.

Even IF they were classified, that doesn't mean Trump is clear. If they were accurate, and I know they are, it still means Trump is guilty of obstruction. None of that changes people!

So Comey, may have screwed up. If that is the case he will be dealt with, BUT so will Trump!
People act like this gives Trump a free pass, it doesn't....oh yeah, if I used this source, people would scream it's fake. Funny the double standard, but that is par for the coarse.

edit on 5-1-2018 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 5-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If they were accurate, and I know they are, it still means Trump is guilty of obstruction.

That is the funniest thing I have read all day.
Thanks for that!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Being the cynical no partisan I am I have to wonder how a guy who is credited as being a careful person would leak classidied documents.

Is it possible sure..however it seems unlikely he didn't know what he was doing or the foia wouldn't be coming.

I could be very wrong but the partisan narrative doesn't really sway me. I don't say wait for the trial for one guy and then convict another through the media.

Did he redact or cut out any classified sections? Did he rewrite the memos? Is he lying he even gave the ones in question? I don't remember how specific his testimony under oath was about the memos.

The fact that you can follow clear partisan narratives makes me skeptical.

link   

To quote an obscure rock song 'you better get a lawyer son, you better get a real good one.'

Or I could quote a simpler sentiment from Mortal Kombat-'whoopsies!' or was that Street Fighter? either way if it's true h'es screwed.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   
You know that idiot wrote a book ?

A higher Loyalty.

He may have been aiding and abetting treasonous activities by others, with full knowledge of what he was doing.

He damn well did.

From the Book.

From prosecuting the Mafia and Martha Stewart to helping change the Bush administration's policies on torture and electronic surveillance, overseeing the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation as well as ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Comey has been involved in some of the most consequential cases and policies of recent history.

James Comey the consummate DECEIVER!.

The current policy traces its roots to the administration of former President Bill Clinton.

www.aclu.org...

A long history of selective justice.

So if yall think Comey didn't intentionally leak classified material ?

He damn well did.

Because he was in you know whose pocket.
edit on 5-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It's true. A special counsel is needed. A lot of people in Obama's orbit must be investigated.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Comey is in really deep even before this release.
His leaking of classified info will not be protected as others have been.
He admitted to congress he leaked classified information for a political purpose. It doesnt get much more watergate than that.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If they were accurate, and I know they are, it still means Trump is guilty of obstruction.

That is the funniest thing I have read all day.
Thanks for that!

Exactly how do you think that changes a damn thing? I believe Comey 100%... trumps lies are all over the place.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: luthier

Or or or...

JW has been one of the drivers of forcing the Govt. to release info via FOIA cases. Their record is pretty good on that, albeit pretty partisan.

If this is proven true, Comey is in a world of hurt.

It will make all his pious posts look hilarious.

JW sued and got info that was damaging to the GW Bush administration.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join