It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump clears path for Assange to Leave London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Story from InfoWars.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – In the past few days, a series of unexpected developments have cleared the path for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London without fear of arrest.

On Tuesday, WikiLeaks posted a tweet announcing the U.S. government had ended its eight-year-long grand jury proceedings against WikiLeaks that was expanded in 2017 to cover the WikiLeaks various “Vault” releases on CIA spy technology.

I guess it's possible that one of those 9000 sealed indictments might be for Assange, but evidence suggests otherwise. US law is firmly on Wikileaks/Assange's side, and various Trump Admin officials have made statements either supporting Wikileaks, or supporting freedom of the press in general. The writing on the wall is pretty clear.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Stay safe Julian and watch your back...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's an obvious trap. They fabricated a crime story against him before they'll do it again. Besides he'll never walk alone ever again... open air prison. The VIP treatment of criminal persecution. But still imagine how paranoid he must be for the rest of his life. Was it worth it?
I doubt it. Nothing has changed because of it except that everything is ruined for him personally.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Story from InfoWars.

Brace for the thread to be derailed by Hillary fans for 3 pages...

I dunno if I'd wanna leave that embassy still, actually. He could be in Trump's good graces all day that doesn't mean the Clinton's / CIA dont have a hit out on him.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A certain silly poster could easily do that all by herself

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A certain silly poster could easily do that all by herself

lolololol, I see where you went with that.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

From heroe to martyr ?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I dunno if I'd wanna leave that embassy still, actually. He could be in Trump's good graces all day that doesn't mean the Clinton's / CIA dont have a hit out on him.

Well when it comes to taking him out, I bet there are lines queuing up for a ticket. I said years ago when he had his "sickness" he wasn't truly sick, he knew he was gonna get whacked if he left the embassy. And now he will have to live the rest of his life knowing each and every day could be his last.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

edit on 5-1-2018 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Do you honestly think the 3 letters don't know every move Assange makes, every tweet, every email, every phone call, every meeting with "persons"....

Do you think that British intelligence isn't in bed with the 3 letters?

How naive can you get?.....JA isn't stupid and knows, he can run, but he can't hide.

Trump can't do jack ****, he can't even control his own staff or stop the leaks.

edit on 5-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well didn't we just say that Gitmo was gearing up to house higher profile inmates?

He may need to be careful. I would not trust the US. He may just get trumped up on some back door, back road, back woods way.

I would not take the offer no matter how sick I got of fish and chips.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you honestly think the 3 letters don't know every move Assange makes, every tweet, every email, every phone call, every meeting with "persons

Which 3 letters are you referring to ?

DNC ?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Pretty good news for a Friday.
But if I were Assange I'd still watch my 6.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld

Good point. Trump is not to be trusted.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

My opinion is Wikileaks is trolling us.

They're making fun of the hypocrisy in our government.
Mocking the US government for their hypocrisy by saying they support freedom of the press in Iran on the one hand, then try to prosecute Wikileaks on the other.

edit on 5-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pv1984

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld

Good point. Trump is not to be trusted.

I meant from leftist DNC assassin's who seem to sometimes need more than 1 bullet.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

He knew what he was signing up for before the 1st leak. I have had issues with certain content but overall I give the man hero status for putting his life on the line dropping truth bombs on the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

BTW, an EIGHT YEAR Grand Jury? How is that even possible?

WikiLeaks

@wikileaks
US government on why it has decided to close its eight year long grand jury proceedings against @WikiLeaks (expanded in 2017 to cover our series on the CIA). Wait, what? twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: olaru12

Do you honestly think the 3 letters don't know every move Assange makes, every tweet, every email, every phone call, every meeting with "persons

Which 3 letters are you referring to ?

DNC ?

No, the one's that have been watching you as well....they know what you did last summer!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join