It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah I posted it back on page 4 I think. Since it came up again I just re-posted it to make things easy. The financial crimes stuff is well within the SOL. The emails also are extended because it deals with national security statutes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I mean, it's great news and all, but I'm seeing a whole lot of "investigations" but no action. They had more than enough to arrest her 10 times over for the previous crimes that are verified. I think this is just more of a trail of bread crumbs to keep our hopes up, or to keep us busy. Only the low level nobodies get arrested. Hillary is as untouchable as Obama.

The initial investigations are suspect given all the evidence that came out showing peoples hands on the scales in Clintons favor. In addition a new investigation would be needed to make sure everything is present or to determine if evidence may have been destroyed. You would also be investigating the original agents to make sure they broke no laws / policies.

The only way to ensure everything is on the up and up is to start fresh. The last thing you want is to file charges, have jeopardy attach, only to have the case dismissed for one reason or another. At that point you cant refile charges.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I mean, it's great news and all, but I'm seeing a whole lot of "investigations" but no action. They had more than enough to arrest her 10 times over for the previous crimes that are verified. I think this is just more of a trail of bread crumbs to keep our hopes up. Only the low level nobodies get arrested. Hillary is as untouchable as Obama.

Yeah, that Nixon was a complete nobody.

First off, if you're going to come in swinging at me...know your history. Nixon, although investigated and charged, did NOT get arrested, nor did he get impeached. Many of his staff got arrested (low level nobodies), but Nixon himself simply resigned. This was also back in the 70's, and I didn't think I would have to spoon feed that to you, but apparently I do. Here it goes...I was talking about the "current" administrations from a time period in which the rest of us live. You should pack up your 1972 Winnebago and come to the future to join us.
edit on 5-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I mean, it's great news and all, but I'm seeing a whole lot of "investigations" but no action. They had more than enough to arrest her 10 times over for the previous crimes that are verified. I think this is just more of a trail of bread crumbs to keep our hopes up. Only the low level nobodies get arrested. Hillary is as untouchable as Obama.

Yeah, that Nixon was a complete nobody.

First off, if you're going to come in swinging at me...know your history. Nixon, although investigated and charged, did NOT get arrested, nor did he get impeached. Many of his staff got arrested (low level nobodies), but Nixon himself simply resigned. This was also back in the 70's, and I didn't think I would have to spoon feed that to you, but apparently I do. Here it goes...I was talking about the "current" administrations from a time period in which the rest of us live. You should pack up your 1972 Winnebago and come to the future to join us.

Lol I came at you bro? Wow, grow some thicker skin. You sound like such a crybaby there, like the kind of twerp that feels like his manhood is threatened if you accidentally bump into him in a crowded club. I never claimed Nixon was arrested. I was merely illustrating that powerful people can be taken down under the right circumstances. Up until last year nobody thought members of Congress would be having to resign over joke pictures of pretending to grab a woman's boobs either.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Arnie123
What do you think this thread is about???

Where do you think all 'investigations' lead???

To the total vindication that Bill and Hillary are upstanding citizens, as the investigation will find "no wrong doing".

It's actually very beneficial to have an FBI investigation done on you, when you're innocent, since when they are unable to find anything, the public perception of misconduct is "proven wrong."

That clears your name for good.

Do you genuinely think both Bill and Hillary Clinton are genuine upstanding citizens? I ask because the definition of upstanding is a person with a reputation of honesty and strong morals.

So I ask again if you genuinely think Bill and Hillary Clinton are people of honesty and strong morals?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
im skeptical of all this...the "FBI Investigation"...the same body that zero investigating couple months ago and just protecting her. plus the agents are from Arkansas...dumb.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The Clintons understood that getting their Donkey Faced daughter $600k / year jobs when her qualifications are NONE draws way too much negative attention.

So they made The Clinton Foundation, which is a total and complete racket.

Wanna bribe the Clintons? Donate to CF. Clintons want to bribe someone else? They give them a phony job/contract sponsored by CF.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Don't forget she was a Senator during that time also. And from leaving the White House dead broke and now having $200 million in the Clinton fund, another $1.8 Billion (with a $B) in the Clinton Initiative means they are now worth $2 Billion just with those two funds. There are more and you can look them up on WIKI.
These fund only spent 8-12% of their income on charity which is less than the tax they would have paid if these monies went to their personal bank accounts. Can you spell Money Laundering?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It would seem that this recent announcement is only the tip of the iceberg. The investigation has actually been ongoing for nearly a year at this point:

The Clinton Foundation probe dates to 2015, when FBI agents in Los Angeles, New York, Little Rock and Washington began looking at those who had made donations to the charity, based largely on news accounts, according to people familiar with the matter.

But in 2016, Justice Department prosecutors rejected a request from FBI agents to expand and intensify their work. They asked that the bureau not take any investigative steps that could become public, out of worry this could affect the impending election.

The investigation resumed after the election, with the FBI’s Little Rock office taking the lead, said one person familiar with the matter. Still, there was some skepticism inside the Justice Department that it would ever produce charges.

Note how the Justice Department rejected a request from the FBI to expand the investigation in 2016 because they did not want the investigation to have an impact on the election. This in itself is a form of election tampering.

Also, this investigation is separate and distinct from the investigation in the mishandling of classified information:

The foundation inquiry is separate from the FBI’s high-profile investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, although Republicans have said that probe also needs to be reopened. The email investigation focused on whether Clinton or her aides mishandled classified information by using the private server. The FBI’s director at the time, James B. Comey, recommended in July 2016 that the case be closed without charges, and although work on it briefly resumed in October of that year — shortly before the presidential election — he ultimately did not change his mind, and the Justice Department endorsed his recommendation.

What the Washington Post fails to mention in regards to the work being briefly resumed in October is that was due to emails being found on Weiner's laptop; yet another location in which classified material should never have been stored.

The Clinton Foundation has raised billions of dollars since it was formed and generally receives high marks from philanthropy watchdog organizations. But because of its global donor base and Clinton’s former position as the United States’ top diplomat, it also faced questions about contributions from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Algeria.

FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for months

Remember, it was also learned that Hillary knew Saudi Arabia was a sponsor of Terror when donations to Clinton Foundation from them were received.

Remind me again, what has since happened in Saudi Arabia in regards to those who were sympathetic to terrorist activity?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

She left the office of S.O.C. Feb 1 2013. They have a few weeks to investigate and bring charges.
I think trump probably knows this and will say oh well I tried guys.
Lol
Politics nothing more

SAD...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Apparently there was some loose change rattling around at the bottom of the jar.

LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ha ha ha

No

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How naive. Do you really think that L.E would even consider getting info from a conspiracy theory forum?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She left the office of S.O.C. Feb 1 2013. They have a few weeks to investigate and bring charges.

You really should make sure you know what you're talking about before you spout off more of your nonsense. While there are many crimes which only have a 5 year statute of limitations, there are a host of others which have limitation periods beyond that, to whit:

20 years

18 U.S.C. 668 (major art theft)136

10 years

18 U.S.C. § 81 (arson in the special maritime or territorial jurisdiction of the United States not involving a risk of death or serious injury)*137
18 U.S.C. § 215 (receipt by financial institution officials of commissions or gifts for procuring loans)**138
18 U.S.C. § 656 (theft, embezzlement, or misapplication by bank officer or employee)**
18 U.S.C. § 657 (embezzlement by lending, credit and insurance institution officers or employees)**
18 U.S.C. § 844(f) (burning or bombing federal property not involving a risk of death or serious injury)*
18 U.S.C. § 844(h) (carrying explosives during the commission of a federal offense or using fire or explosives to commit a federal offense)*
18 U.S.C. § 844 (i) (burning or bombing property used in or used in activities affecting commerce not involving a risk of death or serious injury)*
18 U.S.C. § 1005 (fraud concerning bank entries, reports and transactions)**
18 U.S.C. § 1006 (fraud concerning federal credit institution entries, reports and transactions)**
18 U.S.C. § 1007 (fraud concerning Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation transactions)**
18 U.S.C. § 1014 (fraud concerning loan and credit applications generally; renewals and discounts; crop insurance)**
18 U.S.C. § 1033 (crimes by or affecting persons engaged in the business of insurance)**
18 U.S.C. § 1344 (bank fraud)**
18 U.S.C. § 1341 (mail fraud affecting a financial institution)**
18 U.S.C. § 1343 (wire fraud affecting a financial institution)**
18 U.S.C. § 1423 (misuse of evidence of citizenship or naturalization) (or conspiracy to commit)+139
18 U.S.C. § 1424 (personation or misuse of papers in naturalization proceedings) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1425 (procurement of citizenship or naturalization unlawfully) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1426 (reproduction of naturalization or citizenship papers) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1427 (sale of naturalization or citizenship papers) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1428 (surrender of canceled naturalization certificate) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1541 (passport or visa issuance without authority) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1542 (false statement in application and use of passport) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1543 (forgery or false use of passport) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1544 (misuse of passport) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1581 (peonage; obstruction of justice)++140
18 U.S.C. §1583 (enticement into slavery)++
18 U.S.C. § 1584 (sale into involuntary servitude)++
18 U.S.C. § 1589 (forced labor)++
18 U.S.C. § 1590 (slave trafficking)++
18 U.S.C. § 1592 (document offenses involving slave trafficking)++
18 U.S.C. § 1963 (RICO violation involving bank fraud)**
18 U.S.C. § 2442 (recruiting or using child soldiers)141
42 U.S.C. § 2274 (communication of restricted data)†142
42 U.S.C. § 2275 (receipt of restricted data)†
42 U.S.C. § 2276 (tampering with restricted data)†
50 U.S.C. § 783 (disclosure of classified information (with suspension until the end of any federal
employment of the accused))143

Statute of Limitation in Federal Criminal Cases: An Overview(direct .pdf link)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Why not? They used the provably false dirty-dossier to get a warrant against at-least Manafort.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

When is she going to give that Boeing aircraft back she purchased using "donations" during her totally failed campaign?

I'm sure her donors/voters would love that money back. I bet Clinton will just keep the plane, instead. She's a real "stand-up" kinda character.

..the blind leading the blind.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When is she going to give that Boeing aircraft back she purchased using "donations" during her totally failed campaign?

You mean that one that she was using on the campaign trail that I found was tied to the CIA?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Scrubdog
a reply to: [post=23015947]angeldoll[/posthe]

Finally someone who understands the ramifications. In the U.S. the president doesn't jail their political opponents, that's what happens in banana republics.

Actually what happens in banana republics is refusing to jail someone because of who they are, which is what you want to happen here. Having been the President's political opponent doesn't make you exempt from the law.

????
You do realize that the Clintons have already been investigated and cleared?

you do realize the Clintons were cleared by someone they hired right?

You seem bizarrely disconnected. James Comey was not hired by Clinton?
He was appointed Deputy AG by Pres. Bush and promoted to Dir. FBI by Pres. Obama.

Research Comeys life outside of the government and you will find the Comey-Clinton connections.

Nope, not my job to create conspiracies on your behalf.
Feel free to whiteboard it out for me like the Glenn Beck of old if you like.

In other news Fusion GPS is calling for Congressional republicans to make public their testimony to the committee.

From what I understand it summarizes several other countries intelligence agencies that independently verified many parts of the Dossier, entirely debunking the GOPs BS narrative that Fusion GPS and Steele made the intelligence or that it was Russian misinformation.

Mueller also seems to be closing in on Trump's finances, which apparently include massive debts to Russian Oligarchs associated with Putin.

2018 is going to be fun.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You really should make sure you know what you're talking about before you spout off more of your nonsense. While there are many crimes which only have a 5 year statute of limitations, there are a host of others which have limitation periods beyond that, to whit:

20 years

18 U.S.C. 668 (major art theft)136

10 years

18 U.S.C. § 81 (arson in the special maritime or territorial jurisdiction of the United States not involving a risk of death or serious injury)*137
18 U.S.C. § 215 (receipt by financial institution officials of commissions or gifts for procuring loans)**138
18 U.S.C. § 656 (theft, embezzlement, or misapplication by bank officer or employee)**
18 U.S.C. § 657 (embezzlement by lending, credit and insurance institution officers or employees)**
18 U.S.C. § 844(f) (burning or bombing federal property not involving a risk of death or serious injury)*
18 U.S.C. § 844(h) (carrying explosives during the commission of a federal offense or using fire or explosives to commit a federal offense)*
18 U.S.C. § 844 (i) (burning or bombing property used in or used in activities affecting commerce not involving a risk of death or serious injury)*
18 U.S.C. § 1005 (fraud concerning bank entries, reports and transactions)**
18 U.S.C. § 1006 (fraud concerning federal credit institution entries, reports and transactions)**
18 U.S.C. § 1007 (fraud concerning Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation transactions)**
18 U.S.C. § 1014 (fraud concerning loan and credit applications generally; renewals and discounts; crop insurance)**
18 U.S.C. § 1033 (crimes by or affecting persons engaged in the business of insurance)**
18 U.S.C. § 1344 (bank fraud)**
18 U.S.C. § 1341 (mail fraud affecting a financial institution)**
18 U.S.C. § 1343 (wire fraud affecting a financial institution)**
18 U.S.C. § 1423 (misuse of evidence of citizenship or naturalization) (or conspiracy to commit)+139
18 U.S.C. § 1424 (personation or misuse of papers in naturalization proceedings) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1425 (procurement of citizenship or naturalization unlawfully) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1426 (reproduction of naturalization or citizenship papers) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1427 (sale of naturalization or citizenship papers) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1428 (surrender of canceled naturalization certificate) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1541 (passport or visa issuance without authority) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1542 (false statement in application and use of passport) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1543 (forgery or false use of passport) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1544 (misuse of passport) (or conspiracy to commit)+
18 U.S.C. § 1581 (peonage; obstruction of justice)++140
18 U.S.C. §1583 (enticement into slavery)++
18 U.S.C. § 1584 (sale into involuntary servitude)++
18 U.S.C. § 1589 (forced labor)++
18 U.S.C. § 1590 (slave trafficking)++
18 U.S.C. § 1592 (document offenses involving slave trafficking)++
18 U.S.C. § 1963 (RICO violation involving bank fraud)**
18 U.S.C. § 2442 (recruiting or using child soldiers)141
42 U.S.C. § 2274 (communication of restricted data)†142
42 U.S.C. § 2275 (receipt of restricted data)†
42 U.S.C. § 2276 (tampering with restricted data)†
50 U.S.C. § 783 (disclosure of classified information (with suspension until the end of any federal
employment of the accused))143

Statute of Limitation in Federal Criminal Cases: An Overview(direct .pdf link)

Jaded, it never ceases to amaze me how out of touch Hillary apologists are. This is true mental sickness, and goes far beyond simple liberal arrogance/stubborness. The fact she committed mutltiple felonies in the past year is immaterial to her cultish sychophants, not even taking into account the past several decades of her crime family.

Why does the Clinton Foundation donate less than 10% of their annual income to charity? They should be a charity, not a front organization to funnel and hide money at the whim of corrupt-Clintons.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Nah, it isn't creating anything. It is called doing some basic research and taking reasonable means to verify your facts. Even cursory vetting of information destroys the case every hysterical anti-Trump liberal has built over the last year.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join