It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But I just got out of intensive care after the 2016 possibility she'd be elected. Although, as a multiply failed candidate, I was never too worried

Trump on the other hand - far from running ever 4 years like a self-entitled political beggar - won the White House on his very first try!

MAGA, CINC!

The American people reject you 3 or 4 times, what do you do? Accept their sovereign will or continue to crowd the ticket all in order to hold on to as much power as possible. The Clintons have never had any real asset of value to offer, other than influence and power gained at the expense of our institutions and the Citizenry of this nation.
edit on 1/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: Outlier13

Don't forget she was a Senator during that time also. And from leaving the White House dead broke and now having $200 million in the Clinton fund, another $1.8 Billion (with a $B) in the Clinton Initiative means they are now worth $2 Billion just with those two funds. There are more and you can look them up on WIKI.
These fund only spent 8-12% of their income on charity which is less than the tax they would have paid if these monies went to their personal bank accounts. Can you spell Money Laundering?

I honestly don't think I've ever seen more blatant corruption and dishonesty as with the Clintons. Yet, nothing will ever happen to them. There are so many in Washington who are complicit with the Clintons that if there were ever an opportunity to indict her she would threaten to open Pandora's box on the lot of them. The fact the Clinton's have avoided prosecution for so long proves how corrupt the entire political elite are in D.C.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wish they'd get these crooks but I'm afraid the justice system has been politicized. The good news is that if Trump decides it's politically expedient to nail them, they'll go down.

But I doubt they'd ever do any time, probably just smears to their reputation.

What we really need to do is re-instate Glass Steagall as originally written. Oh did I already say that? Sorry I'm a broken record.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone I wonder how tho?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichaelHesus
a reply to: 3daysgone I wonder how tho?

You wonder how it hasn't been five years?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3daysgone

She left the office of S.O.C. Feb 1 2013. They have a few weeks to investigate and bring charges.
I think trump probably knows this and will say oh well I tried guys.
Lol
Politics nothing more

SAD...

FYI -
Certain federal crimes have statute of limitations that go beyond the 5 year window (financial crimes). In cases of money laundering or bribery the statute of limitations starts when the last illegal act is committed.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

She left the office of S.O.C. Feb 1 2013. They have a few weeks to investigate and bring charges.
Lol
Politics nothing more

SAD...

FYI -
Certain federal crimes have statute of limitations that go beyond the 5 year window (financial crimes). In cases of money laundering or bribery the statute of limitations starts when the last illegal act is committed.

In the case of the Clinton Foundation, this is likely to be early November, 2016.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Lol
Politics nothing more

SAD...

FYI -

There are 6 crimes with no statue of limitations.

1.If you kill someone: A charge of murder can be made at any time.

2.Fraud and embezzlement: You will be looking over your shoulder forever.

3.War Crimes: If you commit a series of crimes against humanity - a la Slobodan Milosevic - then you will never be forgiven just because you have lived a long happy life.

4.Kidnapping: Do not think you can get away with taking someone's children.

5.Treason: Some of our famous spy cases have been prosecuted decades after the events took place. We never forgive treason.

6.Not paying back your federal student loans.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

2 and 6 are essentially the same. While not legally fraud, taking someone else's (taxpayer) money with the promise to pay it back and then not paying it back is pretty much in the same vein.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

February 13th I believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
An update on the FBI investigation into The Clinton Foundation:
We have a direct connection between the Clinton's
and the Australian involved with the "dossier", by way
of donations to The Clinton Foundation.

An Australian investigative journalist who is a retired police detective said Tuesday he has been asked to provide the FBI with details about multiple allegations of mishandling millions of dollars contributed to the Clinton Foundation by the Aussie government.

“I have been asked to provide the FBI with further and better particulars about allegations regarding improper donations to the CF funded by Australian taxpayers,” Michael Smith told LifeZette.

At the center of Smith’s complaints are former President Bill Clinton, former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, and multiple Australian government officials, including senior diplomat Alexander Downer, that government’s high commissioner to the United Kingdom.

www.lifezette.com...

Alexander Dowling is the Australian who was involved with
the discredited "dossier".

This article goes on cite an Australian Government memo
that links Downer to Bill Clinton and millions of dollars
donated to The CF.

edit on 16-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

LOL
FYI there were no crimes the first thousand times they investigated her and there's no crime now so it doesn't friggin matter. Get real.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Again. Haha.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh god. Now making donations makes you suspect. I guess that's why the police fund gives me a sticker for my car. So I can break the law and the police won't ticket me once they see I've given them a ten dollar donation.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, there's a new team who aren't Clinton sycophants doing the investigating now so you might want to recall the phrase about chickens and hatchings.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Haha. That doesn't change the laws you know right?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

PS. You're not considering republican James Comey as a sycophant are you?

Remember when he was you guys hero? Because I sure do.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Wish in one hand spit in the other.

See which one gets filled first.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
hahaha
yeah this is just a "matter"
oops i mean a "security probe"
lol
not an "investigation" at all

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, but it does change how and to whom they are applied.

With an impartial investigation there would not have been more than a half dozen immunity deals handed out, there would have been RICO charges forthcoming.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join