It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Attorneys Make Solid Case For Freeing Julian Assange in Legal Filing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Julian is already free and in protective custody. However this is good news and long overdue. You should not be punished for publishing the truth!

President Donald Trump’s attorneys made a solid case for preemptively pardoning Julian Assange in a motion to dismiss a WikiLeaks-related lawsuit against the Trump campaign.

The motion, filed on December 29, was in response to a lawsuit by two Democratic Party donors who allege that the Trump campaign and former adviser Roger Stone conspired with Russians to publish the leaked Democratic National Committee emails. The outlandish lawsuit, based largely on conspiracy theories, was orchestrated by a group called Protect Democracy — which happens to be run by former attorneys from the Obama administrat

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Enjoy the storm.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

And Assange's master replied, "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many bigly things."

From the Book of Acts of Corruption, 25:23 (Trump International Version)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

A massive amount of alarm clocks just went off and has people scared sh!tless. I knew Trump's anti JA stance was just another distraction. It's about time to free him if you ask me.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Get over youself. WL have published stuff both sides of the left / right narraitive and published stuff for years before the USA became the limelight.

Thats journalism and free speech for you. You should be able to publish information. Thats what journalism is about. It is an integral part of the democratic process that helps to keep the system in check.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

A massive amount of alarm clocks just went off and has people scared sh!tless. I knew Trump's anti JA stance was just another distraction. It's about time to free him if you ask me.

Thank you for you reply. Yes it is and i kind of agree with you. Apart from I know he is already been freed and in protective custody of types.

Happy Days

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You think Julian will be free? Should be interesting and what a smack to the establishment.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
You think Julian will be free? Should be interesting and what a smack to the establishment.

I think Julian is has been freed already. It happened on the 25th of December this year. Will put a link in from another thread. I cba to retype it all.

Here is the OP.

originally posted by: purplemer
Julian Assange is no longer being kept at the Embassy in London. It is my belief that he was removed from London on the 25th of December and is now in some kind of protective custody in or near the US.

Lets go back to October 2016.

Armed police where seen at the Ecuadorian Embassy and JAs internet is taken offline for a period of time. It is my belief that at this point he was taken from the Embassy and moved into storage possibly somewhere else in London. At this time the Police stopped guarding the Embassy and the curtains where closed.

Shortly after this happened people got worried and a proof of life campaign was started. Part of which demanded proof of JAs life and threatened an insurance file dump. This site had a timer on it. It was up for sometime and within hours of it about to stop JA appeared on the Hannity radio show. It was announced before hand that he had a cold and the presenter kept mentioning this, interesting to note that the interview itself sounded edited. It did not sound like JA. The cough kept repeating with the same noise throughout the interview. After the radio interview the proof of life website disappeared.

Since this point JA has not been seen live. He has been seen on screen with a blue background or an imaged background. There have been no live sightings. He has not been seen at the window or the balcony even once. Online events where held to prove he was alive but in reality no real proof was given. The easiest thing he could have done was use pgp key or made a live appearance. These things never happened.

Remember while this happening we where getting the Clinton/Podesta leaks coming through Wikileaks. This is what kicked off Pizzagate. (although it really started with FBIAnon)

In late October this year Q Anon started to post. He started posting about the arrests of some very powerful people within the elite circles. He talked about many of things covered in Pizzagate and by FBIAnon.

For anyone interested in Pizzagate go to Voat.co. It is one of the few places that was not censored of this subject. (although even there some censorship occurs.)

Leading up to Christmas Julian Assange posted a strange tweet on his twitter account. This tweet was of a little black dog running outside in the snow for the first time. The video was later removed by Twitter. I surmised from that, that he may be tweeting about imminent freedom.

One of QAnon's more recent posts was this.

December 26th
10.[10-9] Operations_window5_6)_FDeltaC25-26
Secured
Floor is yours Twitter
FW Twitter [Kill rogue]
Conf_White_White Q

qcodefag.github.io...

I don't understand what all this means. Q writes in code sometimes. But a lot of people thought it may be about Julian Assange. The 10 being a J and the 10 - 9 = 1 being an A. JA.

Now there is where it starts to get interesting. On the 24th of December Q posted this image. You can look up the history of the picture it is relevant but the thread is long enough.

On the 25th of December Julian Assange's Twitter account was taken offline. Whilst it was down a tweet came out from the US Navy that said: "Julian Assange". It was later removed. What was of note and that most people missed was the person that posted that up had the same image as above being used for their Twitter profile. This was not an accident it was done on purpose and it was a message. I don't have a screen shot. But I will post a youtube video below of the screen capture if interested.

When the twitter account was reinstated the Political Refuge had been removed and he had 25 following. It had been altered.

Julian Assange Twitter

Now at the same time this was all happening we got a Christmas tweet from AnonScan who is closely affiliated with WL. I cant embed the twitter video so I will have to link it.

some watch
www.noradsanta.org...
... some watch the U.S. 6th Fleet and especially concerning approaching an english harbour.
#NAVEUR Cc @USNavyEurope @JulianAssange @WikiLeaks

twitter.com...

The video attached is worth watching. Its a short Christmas video of Santa clause coming to London on a mission. Its very enigmatic and in my opinion this is a message to our ears that Julian Assange has now been removed from London.

The caged bird is now safe to sing.

from
Julian Assange In Protective Custod

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Even if he is freed legally, he will never be free. I would think there are still those that would hunt him to the ends of the Earth. Pretty sad but that's how it seems to work, being honest that is.
edit on 4-1-2018 by UpsideDownWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
Even if he is freed legally, he will never be free. I would think there are still those that would hunt him to the ends of the Earth. Pretty sad but that's how it seems to work, being honest that is.

I tend to think you have a truth there. Unless..they are all being arrested. QAnon is right. The storm is upon us.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

If all of this is true, I now have to wonder if part of the conditions might have involved revealing who provided WL with the DNC leaks....if Seth Rich, another can of worms is now open.

edit on 4-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Trump's alleged disliking of Assange was a clever distraction. It looks like a particular strategy he is using. Worked to get the votes in, in the first place! He knows how to play people to get the reaction/result he is looking for. Assange also seems to be very good at that too. Let's hope they will use those skills for good..

The QAnon/Trump group who I think he is being held by, now have an incredible tool. The man that keeps secrets that can bring governments down! So long as they treat him well and give him his true freedom if/when all this is said and done..

2018 looks like it is going to be a very interesting year!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

If all of this is true, I now have to wonder if part of the conditions might have involved revealing who provided WL with the DNC leaks....if Seth Rich, another can of worms is now open.

There is a lot of information that can be used now. WL have stated the DNC leaks where not a state leak. Yes Seth Rich is another can of worms. One of many that have fallen to get us to this point.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm sure the people of California agree wholeheartedly with the President's attorneys. That state is a leader in the Free Speech movement.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

2018 looks like it is going to be a very interesting year

2018 The Year of the Counter Resistance. Wrap up good and enjoy the storm fluffers.!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

According to the Ecuadorian embassy Julian is still there , I see no reason to doubt that.

www.rt.com...

It would be nice if 2018 was the year this farce came to an end and Julian walked out of the embassy a free man but I doubt that will happen , Trump has given no indication of a softening of US policy toward Assange , they still want him arrested.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I follow WL and associates very closely and every reason to doubt that is the case.

Have a look. :-)

Julian Assange In Protective Custody

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Why would they need to do this, which is only in regards to one lawsuit, 4 days after they took him into protective custody?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think its just public appearance and acting. As I said I am sure he is safe already.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why? What would be the purpose?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Why? What would be the purpose?

There are two different narratives to the news. The news you see on the tv and the news you do not. This ties into a story that sofar has not appeared on the msn.

A purge is taking place. As QAnon said most people would not stomach it and maybe about 80 percent will be behind closed doors.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join