It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'm saying I don't remember and dude it wasn't my friggin server so back off. You can choose not to believe me I couldn't care less. I know they said why but I don't remember. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. Don't go getting all crazy up in here.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

An individual who did the exact same thing your Messiah did, in the exact same manner that she did it, was convicted of the exact thing she was investigated for.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah because I have a problem keeping up with this crowd. I could nap and stay ahead of the curve here.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Wouldn’t the kind of professional working for a criminal empire backed by billions do an air tight job?!?!

The people she hires , who hire the others, may not.

Murphy’s law applies to criminal acts as well .

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

As if a page out of a thesaurus is going to change facts. You wish.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Shamrock6

Commonly accepted accept by the law enforcement agencies who investigated her.

That would be the FBI and given recent revelations the FBI put their thumb on the scale to exonerate Clinton.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it was determined that at the time it wasn't illegal but don't let facts get in the way. Everything was forwarded to the state department. That's how they got the missing emails.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
First this

I'm saying I don't remember and dude it wasn't my friggin server so back off. You can choose not to believe me I couldn't care less. I know they said why but I don't remember.

Then this

Yeah because I have a problem keeping up with this crowd. I could nap and stay ahead of the curve here.

18 is going to be such a fun year here

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's an opinion not a fact.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it was determined that at the time it wasn't illegal but don't let facts get in the way. Everything was forwarded to the state department. That's how they got the missing emails.

It has always been illegal to remove classified system from the classified system and transfer it to a non classified server.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Who would that be. Petraeus wrote down classified info in a notebook and gave it to his mistress. big friggin difference. Yuge even...
edit on 142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Commonly accepted accept by the law enforcement agencies who investigated her.

That would be the FBI and given recent revelations the FBI put their thumb on the scale to exonerate Clinton.

To protect themselves and assets, actually.
If there was no dirt about themselves and their assets in Clinton hands, they would never have exonerated her.

This was a self preservation game.
The FBI don’t give a solid sh*t about Clinton.

They do give a sh*t about what she could expose though.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That's an opinion not a fact.

No its fact.. Just as it was fact Comey drafted her exoneration letter before people were even interviewed. It was fact his exoneration letter was changed to remove gross negligence.

Want me to keep going?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The evidence to date says otherwise. Specifically McCabes wife and the donations to her campaign.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok ...As to why she had the private email...it was because she didn't want to carry around two devices. I found the information I had forgotten.
She did say in hindsight that she should have just carried two.
The email she used had already been set up.
And she did forward everything work related to the state department every day to cover the record preservation rules.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Forwarding classified information to an unsecure, non-approved laptop is illegal. Always has been.

That's why people who have been convicted of the same thing are using HRC and Huma as their mitigating factors to get sentences reduced and convictions overturned.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ahh I see, so you demand proof, don't bother to read it, then try to attack it anyway.

Every time I think you've outted yourself for the incredibly hyper-partisan dogma preacher you so clearly are, you go and do something else to further illustrate it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The evidence to date says otherwise. Specifically McCabes wife and the donations to her campaign.

McCabe is not a deity...
This is the consequence of more than one person at the FBI...

Secondly, those donations are highly likely to have been coerced via blackmail, or the less likely option to procure favour.
The idea that those donations are a result of actual agreement or kinship with the most despised woman in the Western world is absolutely at the bottom of the pile of possible reasons.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yeah after having worked the case for a year. Her interview was simple confirmation.
The facts had already led them to their conclusions. They didn't and wouldn't decide this based solely on her interview. That's the dumbest thing ever suggested.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ok ...As to why she had the private email...it was because she didn't want to carry around two devices. I found the information I had forgotten.
She did say in hindsight that she should have just carried two.
The email she used had already been set up.
And she did forward everything work related to the state department every day to cover the record preservation rules.

More lies.

Because she didn’t use the government system, the department didn’t have her emails on hand when the House Select Committee on Benghazi asked to see them. So in 2014, Clinton’s lawyers combed through the private server and turned over about 30,000 work-related emails to the State Department and deleted the rest, which Clinton said were about personal matters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join