It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trump IS Trash!

Wow, considering all the accomplishments during the first year of trump, you are really degrading the man he replaced.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Xcathdra

that's absurd to think Mueller has nothing simply because it hasn't leaked.

LOL the investigation into TRump has been going on since summer of last year and nothing has come out against TRump showing anything illegal. First Comey, who did in fact say TRump was not begin investigated and now Mueller, who has illegally issued charges against people for financial crimes that have nothing to do with TRump or russia.

Clinton on the other hand has a mountain of evidence against her and IO look forward to her days in prison.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump IS Trash!

Wow, considering all the accomplishments during the first year of trump, you are really degrading the man he replaced.

It is all they have left... Personal attacks to cover for their lack of facts to support the bs they push.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Does being interviewed count as being hired in your world? Trump must have thought enough about the guy to talk o him about a job. I wonder if Trump's inability to influence Mueller was the reason Trump didn't hire him? And as far as you thinking Mueller's an idiot, I think I'll just consider the source. The Trump train's just about to collide with reality. Unfortunately, I don't think Trump's supporters are anywhere near that transformation. But, who cares? They're still fun to laugh at.

Trump IS Trash!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a mountain of evidence?? good lord, you're not fooling me with your exaggerations. if they have mountains like you say why didn't they open an investigation on day one?

remember trump was gonna let it go, even after campaigning on that promise.

NOW that he's in deep shIOT he needs the "lock her up" distraction, AGAIN.

edit on 5-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

Hey, Buddy. Do you think Trump's people are pleading guilty to fake crimes ?

Make Ignorance Great Again!

Trump IS Trash!

He could well be trash... time will tell. I’m certainly not privy to inside info... but it’s been a year on investigating him and no charges yet. How long did they investigate Hillary for ?

My one wish is that America becomes strong and not a purse string for its enemies. I want jobs and a good economy for Americans... does that make me a bad person if I think Trump can accomplish that ?

The whole idea is for every American to flourish ... it’s not about Trump’s character flaws ... we all have them to one degree or another.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Clinton is screwed...

On a side note I am seeing on twitter that Sen. Grassly and Graham have refereed a criminal complaint to the DOJ asking that Steele, the author of the dossier, be charged. If msm / more credible sources report I will post more but just a heads up for now.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Mueller could not serve as FBI director since he already maxed out his term and the 2 year extension Congress had to approve.

You hang in their buddy. Eventuality you will get something right.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Obamas DOJ/FBI did open investigations and as we are seeing they covered for Clinton and cronies to protect them from criminal liability. It is why these investigations have been opened back up. By the way the covering they did for Clinton is text bonk obstruction of justice,

Not sure how you are unable to comprehend that fact but whatever works for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
After carefully examining this thread i have discovered several members who are clearly suffering from a severe case of TDS. Don't despair, some new and exciting treatments are being developed and we may be able to help you. I recommend watching the below YouTube clip for 5 minutes every day for 7 days as the first step to help alleviate the symptoms.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Lol. With all the shenanigans and lying happening in the WH, politicians lie. Whoopee doo.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The "no big deal, they all do it defense?"

A timeless classic.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: knoxie

Obamas DOJ/FBI did open investigations and as we are seeing they covered for Clinton and cronies to protect them from criminal liability. It is why these investigations have been opened back up. By the way the covering they did for Clinton is text bonk obstruction of justice,

Not sure how you are unable to comprehend that fact but whatever works for you.

So true.

James Comey, imo, was always hopeful that Obama would appoint him to the Supreme Court. He was on that short list, and I'm sure his fingers were always crossed in hopes.

He kissed Obama's a$$, allowed the FBI to be politically weaponized, and turned a blind eye to Uranium One, Hillary's misuse of classified government information, all the pay-to-play stuff going on, and a host of other things we have covered right here on ATS.

James Comey sold his soul in hopes he would be rewarded with an appointment to the SC.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well, I guess we’ll find out now. Money is no object to pay for revenge politics.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Well, I guess we’ll find out now. Money is no object to pay for revenge politics.

Especially when that money is gained through money laundering and pay to play schemes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Well, I guess we'll find out now.Money is no object to pay for JUSTICE.

Fixed that for ya...
edit on 5-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Ironic, and how much was paid to Fusion GPS for
the fake Russian sourced dossier?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

#KEYWORD: INVESTIGATION

NO LONGER A MATTER. TWEET ALL YOU WANT COMEY

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump IS Trash!

It is all they have left... Personal attacks to cover for their lack of facts to support the bs they push.

that is true
not alot of source material with these people

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hope is always the carrot that dangles before the horse. Hillary and Bill are bullet proof. The two party system house of cards is built upon very crooked pillars. This is why President Trump is being fought from both sides and by the deep state. He is being called crazy, mentally unhinged and more. This is classic operations to keep the masses busy and deluded from the truth. If the Clintons's were to be truly investigated you would see both houses of congress empty like the Orkin pest control man entered a roach haven. Not going to happen. Too many would fall.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join