It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't realize MK-Ultra was so extreme! Was it really discontinued?...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I recently watched a video discussing the history of MK-Ultra. I seriously couldn't believe how far the US Government would go to test the ideas of Mind Control. Especially on its own citizens and employees. Apparently the program was discontinued, but do you really think it was discontinued or was it just transferred to some other name? Or perhaps it was actually a success, and they didn't want people to think it was a success? What are your thoughts?

If your curious the history video I watched was this:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BStoltman

Ask Sirhan Sirhan.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

who is that?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

They just switched from small controlled studies of '___' on unsuspecting individuals, to triggering the heroin epidemic in the 60's-70's and the crack epidemic of the 80's.

No big deal.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The guy that assassinated Robert Kennedy and claims he don't remember a thing about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BStoltman
I recently watched a video discussing the history of MK-Ultra. I seriously couldn't believe how far the US Government would go to test the ideas of Mind Control. Especially on its own citizens and employees. Apparently the program was discontinued,

discontinued is just a code word for removed to deeper black ops program.

Every-time a project is "re-classified", it either goes up or down in the top secret scale.

Of course, the deeper it goes, the less we hear about it.

But for sure, every time the project goes deeper, it's considered "discontinued" at the current classification level.

And since it now has an even higher classification, all you'll ever hear is the word "discontinued."

The deepest projects are not just classified, they don't exist anywhere outside the classified level.

They don't even have a name anymore.

So deep, they refer to it by a hashtag.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The MKULTRA thing is a tip of the iceberg if you think most of the documentation was destroyed and people haven't disclosed their involvement. It wasn't as straightforward as having all the paperwork incinerated. Scientists, directors and field agents spent years on this illegal practice and were never held to account and never published accounts of their deeds either. It means Americans and Canadians will never know the full extent of what was done to some of them.

It also suggests that certain agencies will do whatever they need to do and to hell with fellow citizens. On the bright side it also looks like MKULTRA was an overall failure and less likely to be continued under a different project name. We can guess at this because of water boarding and power tools. The US has been alleged to have used water boarding and drills to interrogate captives. They wouldn't be using the brute force torture approach if there was a magic mind trick to get at the information.

However, it isn't all as clear as that. A few years ago Derren Brown proved that people can be taught to become unwitting assassins. If he can do it, it's possible that others can do it too.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Read the books The Search for the Manchurian Candidate by John Marks and Physical Control of the Mind by Jose Delgado.

It never ended, it was extremely advanced in the 70s alongside the related chemical warfare program. Frank Olsen was killed by the CIA because he was planning to expose American use of chemical warfare in North Korea/China. Look up General Ishii to find that rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
That video, i´ve got it on my harddisc since a while, showed it to some people.
Now they are not like" Ah, just stupid conspiracy theories" anymore.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Darren Brown, Pushed to the Edge also shows how people can be manipulated.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Had the same effect on me when it came out.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

From one of Canada's news groups.

Trudeau government gag order in CIA brainwashing case silences victims, lawyer says

www.cbc.ca...

B.C. victims of government-funded brainwashing experiments want apology

www.cbc.ca...

Its a lot more real than people think.
The CIA...its whats for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
okay, so for a newbie who wants to learn more... what's a good next step after reading the wikipedia page? something fairly reliable, non-hyperbolic, a good overview?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

TheGUT has an excellent thread in which many things are covered, MKULTRA being discussed for a fair portion of this thread:

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

It's an older thread (4 years) and is up to around 45 pages at this point, but well worth the read.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

thanks!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There is no way a program like this would be cancelled. If anything, more refined and technological. Hi btw! First post.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Asking alexa about the lottery

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I believe it was discontinued as an experiment simply because it became standard operating procedure.

No more experiments: It works, use it!

I'm not even joking.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Children are traumatized at an early age where split personalities are created.

This has been going on for centuries. The splits are called 'Alters'. MKUltra became the official name for it. The film 'Push' is a good example of it and how the military want to create 'heartless super-soldiers'.

Delta alters are assassins.
Batman movie massacre. Notice the different personalities from normal to psycho.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join