It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German study reveals shocking migrant crime statistics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: trollz

Karma's a bitch, isn't it. How many people did the Germans kill in WWII?

Yep im right with you brother. So, when one disaster after another hit the nation of Haiti which already is a disaster of a place to begin with, I know you were smiling big thinking of Karma for all the French killed by them in colonial times. And when the Atomic Bombs were dropped on Japan, they sure got what was coming to them, didnt they, for all the war crimes and human experimentation during WW2. I guess Karma didnt think it was enough, thus the Fukushima disaster. Oh and i just saw a news story about a little girl who was kidnapped and kept as a sex slave in a mans basement for 9 years. I was like, yeah bitch, next time dont pull your sisters hair and tattle on your brother. Yeah thats KARMA mfer! In your face!

I wonder what terrible things the blacks and native americans mustve done to deserve what happened to them... yikes! Well, what matters is we can rest easy knowing they got what they deserve...

But wait... if we believe in karma... and ppl get what they desetve... good or bad... then, perhaps we can assume that "all the people killed by germans in ww2" must have had it coming...right? Yeah! In yo face, World! Thats some Karma for ya! Oh but, we still have to punish the germans. Thats just...More karma. So send the refug-

Wait so youre admitting that the refugees are a bunch of bloodthirsty killers, but since its divine retribution, youre not a racist for saying it?
edit on 1/6/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join