It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German study reveals shocking migrant crime statistics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

the study conducted by a group of criminologists and forensic experts... ...The review was conducted at a request of the German Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth.

92.1 percent of all such cases [violent crimes] investigated by police involves refugees and migrants

North Africans, who constituted only 0.9 percent of all refugees registered in Lower Saxony, were responsible for 17.1 percent of violent crimes

North Africans committed 31 percent of robberies

Following the massive influx of asylum seekers, Germany witnessed a surge of offenses committed by refugees
Source

Well, there you have it. A German government-funded study into the crime statistics has shown that 92.1% of violent crime is committed by refugees and migrants. Further, despite being less than 1% of the population, North Africans are responsible for 17.1% of violent crime. That's absolutely obscene.
To everyone who always comes along and defends the migrants flooding into Europe, let's see your explanation for this. Let's see how you disagree with a study funded by the German government itself, and how you spin this to claim that the migrants are actually the victims here.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

You spin that to suit your agenda and then accuse others before anyone answered of spinning it? You can't be serious.
Or did you really not understand what you read? Crime rate is up 10% and from that 92% are involving refugees not all committed by them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The elite don't care, they are protected from refugee fallout in their Ivory Towers. Besides, they need the immigrant labor to slave for them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Numbers don't lie...
But they sure can be made to tell any story to fit the bill.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Isn't stating statistics about migrants considered Hate Speech now in Germany?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well, there you have it. A German government-funded study into the crime statistics has shown that 92.1% of violent crime is committed by refugees and migrants

Wrong. It involves migrants, during Neo-Nazi attacks and such.

North Africans committed 31 percent of robberies while Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans were involved only in 16 percent of such crimes, even though they account for more than a half of all asylum seekers in the region, Christian Pfeiffer, a former Justice Minister of Lower Saxony and an expert in criminology who co-authored the study, told the Bavarian radio broadcaster. He cautioned though, that their data might not provide a complete picture of the situation as people are most likely to report violent crimes committed by migrants twice as often as offences perpetrated by Germans.

The study also shows that one in three victims of violent crimes committed by migrants and refugees was another asylum seeker or “foreigner.” When it comes to murders, the percentage of migrants and refugees among victims hits 90 percent while in case of serious bodily assaults it amounts to three quarters.

www.rt.com...

90% of all the murder victims and 3/4 of all victims in case of serious assaults, to be precise. Your source, read it again?

edit on 3-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You spin that to suit your agenda and then accuse others before anyone answered of spinning it? You can't be serious.
Or did you really not understand what you read? Crime rate is up 10% and from that 92% are involving refugees not all committed by them.

It's kind of funny because when you go to the German article Russia Today is quoting, the guy from the study is saying pretty much the opposite of Russia Today. He's actually talking about how good most of the immigrants are.

Translated from German:

radioWelt: Did refugees find suspicion much more often, even though they were not?

Christian Pfeiffer: Right, that too is true. Because you are filled with fears and mistrust of these strangers. Things get exciting when we differentiate among the refugees according to the different groups: There are those who behave quite well behaved and good. Why? Because they have the chance to stay here. They definitely do not want to break that up with some thoughtless stupidity. The majority of refugees who come from Syria, from Iraq or Afghanistan, are not a big threat, because they have opportunities here. Completely different: the refugees from North Africa. We have a completely different situation.

Fugitives from war zones mostly adapted

Christian Pfeiffer: I want to make this clear with the example of the robbery offenses: out of 100 suspected refugees in Lower Saxony only 16, who have a criminal case for a robbery, came from these war zones, even though they provide more than half of the refugees. While the refugees from North Africa made 31 percent of the suspects because of Raubes, even though they are only 0.9 percent of our refugees in Lower Saxony. They are over-represented 35-fold. So, are they the bad people and the others the good ones? No! Some avoid everything that causes them trouble with the authorities, because they want to stay here and stay. The others, on the other hand, saw the red card as soon as they arrived, namely the message: You can not stay here, you must all return.

www.br.de...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have a good idea, let the germans search for a solution to the refugee problem in their country and if succesful we let them have a go at it on the continent.
Whats the worst that could happen?

Sure you'd have to be willing to cross some borders but that's just returning the favor, am i right?

S&F fell in the swamp

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Reading the translated article, I can't help but notice that Germans don't seem to like North Africans.

Why let them in in the first place then? Why continue to want them to migrate to Europe?

Way to go Merkel.

The sample sizes quoted in the article are small but out of 100 robberies , 47 were committed by Migrants and refugees who make up a very small percentage of the overall population.

They try to explain it away but it doesn't look good. They make it look like the Syrian, Afghan and Iraqis are law abiding but they are also heavily over represented in the robbery numbers compared to the general population. They only look good in comparison to the North African numbers.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The others, on the other hand, saw the red card as soon as they arrived, namely the message: You can not stay here, you must all return.

The poor dears. It's really not their fault that they started robbing, raping, and killing. I blame society!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The shocking part is how they have no clue how to address this other than pretend it's due to "cultural differences".
Just give them enough time to assimilate they say..

edit on 3-1-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I didn't need to read this article to know that. Certain people have had certain reputations for centuries.

Look at the countries they come from. They won't even pick up their GD trash or a f'ing paintbrush.

There's some country in Africa where the men and boys orally stimulate the female cows, for what purpose I do not recall, but please.

This is an entirely different animal.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Karma's a bitch, isn't it. How many people did the Germans kill in WWII?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

And the ones to pay for the sins of Some of their forefathers,could be babies,children and teenagers..the innocents.Just like in my own country.Karma is apparently not just a bitch but also retarded

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Their study proves what many have been saying for some time now, but there are still people who will deny the obvious, and claim it's "racist", or whatever, to state these facts.

Now, let's see if the government there takes any proper action based on this study. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

I didn't need to read this article to know that. Certain people have had certain reputations for centuries.

And certain people don't read articles in case they don't support their delusions.

Funny read, it demonstrates how stupid the stupid really can be.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Well, there you have it. A German government-funded study into the crime statistics has shown that 92.1% of violent crime is committed by refugees and migrants. Further, despite being less than 1% of the population, North Africans are responsible for 17.1% of violent crime. That's absolutely obscene.
To everyone who always comes along and defends the migrants flooding into Europe, let's see your explanation for this. Let's see how you disagree with a study funded by the German government itself, and how you spin this to claim that the migrants are actually the victims here.

My only surprise is ..... That they are surprised.

To quote An old idiom>>>

To nourish a viper in one's bosom, to befriend a person who proves to be treacherous.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No, he stated what was in the article.

......shows that the number of violent crimes in the region rose by 10.4 percent between 2014 and 2016. It states further that 92.1 percent of all such cases investigated by police involves refugees and migrants.

92.1% of all such cases (of Violent Crime, When Put In To Context With The Rest Of The Statement) involve refugees and migrants. "From That" is from your mouth, no one else's.

You can read the whole article, at the bottom they link other articles covering the crimes against the muslim/refugee community by German citizens, giving inference that the study linked in the OP (and the percentage of attacks, as well as the "involving" terminology) has only to do with crimes committed by migrants and refugees.

All this article does is back up what EVERYONE except the German Government and similar pro immigrant groups have been saying since this whole issue started.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: TonyS

And the ones to pay for the sins of Some of their forefathers,could be babies,children and teenagers..the innocents.Just like in my own country.Karma is apparently not just a bitch but also retarded

I don't think most people are aware of just bad things have gotten in South Africa since the end of Apartheid. It certainly does seem to have it's parallels with Germany in that generations who didn't do anything are paying the price. You can't treat communist insurgents with kid gloves and that was what the world seemed to take issue with. One would have thought the US and Britain would have known better.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
I have a good idea, let the germans search for a solution to the refugee problem in their country and if succesful we let them have a go at it on the continent.
Whats the worst that could happen?

Sure you'd have to be willing to cross some borders but that's just returning the favor, am i right?

S&F fell in the swamp

Well, it would be more realistic that they would have a committee come up with multiple solutions to be examined and thoroughly evaluated in order to discover the best one, and they would then, and only then implement the last remaining solution left after all others were eliminated. I suppose for simplicity's sake we could just refer to it as "The Final Solution". It has a nice ring to it.

See they could set up a system of railways to transport them home. But, as guests, we would not want to send them back to their torn up, desolate nations empty handed... but at the same time, its not right or helpful to anyone to just, give away a bunch of free stuff, and they already stayed for free for a while...

So, on the way home, we could make a temporary stop at some kind of work camp we could set up for them out of the kindness of our hearts, complete with security and barbed wire to keep the racists and bigots out. We know they are honorable people who will insist on first working off their debt they have incurred since arriving, so, we shouldnt even argue the point with them, so as not to hurt their sense of honor, just tally it in with the rest of the total.

Of course, they are very hard working people, so, I wouldnt be surprised if some of them just dropped dead from exhaustion, or from accidents, so it would only be right to provide a free cremation service on site for our guests. They wont want to be distracted from work for very long so that will be convenient. They will be, The Work Camps Which Contain a Large Concentration of People Wh- scratch that, that's to much of a mouthful. To save time, cant we just call them "Concentration Camps"?

These refugees are the jewels of our civilization and we must spare no expense in sering to it that they get the best treatment possible. Hmm, if only there were some way to shorten the word "Jewel"... nah thats too nitpicky.

Ok, lets hear the new protest chant! Now repeat aftwr me!
Its time to implement THE FINAL SOLUTION, Send THE JEWELS to the CONCENTRATION CAMPS...NOW!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join