It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unsung hero of all Conspiracies ! A Video is worth a trillion pictures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

i asked you a simple question - " how far away is the sun "

your " response " was this idiocy :

so - calculate the distance of the sun - using that pic

when you have a number - the absurdity of it will sink in

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

how do you calculate the sun?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

dont deflect - answer the question - how far away is the sun ?

you were the one who raised the issue of Crepuscular rays

so - use them to determine the distance of the sun

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I answered you already..your not understanding it yet..maybe you will 1 day.. so i cannot answer you in another way sorry..

now your turn...

how do you calculate the distance from the Sun ?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

do not lie - its undignified

the closest evasion you gave was :

" it looks pretty close bro "

i want a value [ kilometers , miles - what ever units you wish ] - but give a number

and stop lying

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

" it looks pretty close bro "

thats my answer

what is yours?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

and let's be fair..i didnt only stated that..i posted stuff which makes me believe that..

now its your turn...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

thats the thing with flat tards - when you ask them for actual science - and a number - they start to squeal and run round in circles

why is it so hard for you to give a number and units ??? [ i have an opinion why
]

give a distance [ miles , kilometers , units of your choice ] or piss off

its that simple

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

or piss off lol ... you are so dumb and rude..i cant see how mods let you be this rude to people in here.

but for your info..im not pissing off because I have the truth behind me , you got nothing except indoctrination.

how am i suppose to get the numbers? illuminate me ? i check them out at nasa.gov ? wiki ? i ask you ?

I feel much better using my senses, they dont give me numbers, but they give me the impression it's close.

Now..finally can we know how do you know how far is the Sun?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

Now..finally can we know how do you know how far is the Sun?

Well, the distance between the sun and the earth can be calculated using orbital mechanics and trigonometry.
But I'm afraid that this involves the scientific method, which is ofcourse no match for your senses and impressions.

You see for the longest time man was convinced that the earth was at the center of the universe, which is understandable since it was the only perspective they had. Everything in the sky looks small and insignificant, except for maybe the moon and the sun. They even have the same apparent size in the sky so they must be roughly the same distance from the earth.
By that same logic you could argue that the earth is stationary and everthing else is moving. Because lets be honest, can you sense the earths movement, or are you also under the impression that the earth is stationary?

So what do your senses tell you about the different stars in northern and southern night sky? Or the lunar eclips? Why do other bodies in our solar system look like spheres, or are you under the impression that they are also a flat planes with a round circumference always in the proper orientation when viewed from earth?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Hello and thank you for your good approach.

Did you ever looked into how the heliocentric model evolved ?

I discovered that for example Eratosthenes's experiment, applying the atmospheric effect will result in a local close Sun. What if Eratosthenes was wrong then?

If it's like this, science will exactly be like Microsoft Windows, broken form the core. And no I dont want windows in my life and neither would ever accept faulty science.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This means a lot.

For the past 20 years I refuted the existence of God since with an infinite number of planets like ours, the hand of God as the creator was not making sense at all. It was making more sense that nothing created everything.

I don't know how but it seems that Satan benefits from a soul that denounced God. This would have been the biggest plan of all, harvesting so many souls by making them believe they come form monkeys and they were created by nothing.

Since the balloons footage I started considering this may be possible after all and Im 100% sure that for everyone in here, yes including Phage, if you have the slightest doubt this could be happening you would never want you and your loved ones not to acknowledge God for his creation and be lost to Satan somehow.

All the attackers, instead should just keep the mouth shut and be a respectful spectator to this. Of course there will be others looking for others to join in so that more experiments and debates can be done.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

When you are talking about the Erastosthenes experiment you are referring to his method to calculate the earths circumference?

Also please explain what the atmospheric effect entails. Is this the effect of the suns heat producing light in the atmosphere like you mentioned before? If yes, please explain how light generated in the atmosphere can be used to measure the distance to the sun. Because if the atmospheric effect produces the same beams of light that the sun originally would why even acknowledge it? It's just sunlight with extra steps, if you get my drift. And if it is not producing the same light as the sun would, well, than it's not a reliable way to calculate the distance to the sun now is it?

And if you're up to it, please tackle the difference in appearance of the northern and southern night sky as viewed from the same plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join