It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unsung hero of all Conspiracies ! A Video is worth a trillion pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm always amazed by the painful lack of pilots who say the Earth is flat. Where are they? They should be screaming it from the rooftops! It really hurts me that none of my pilot friends (yup, got lots of them) refuse to tell the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OMG. I just Googled pilot the Earth is flat, and read a forum that is absolutely hilarious! A pilot described his experience that the Earth is a globe, but he would like to hear more evidence that the Earth is flat.

They chided him at first, but then some guy said that the Cold War was not a space race war, but a Photoshop war. The Russians and the USA were fighting to get the best Photoshopped images of the Earth being round, and to deceive their populace. Man, I had to stop reading it after getting a good laugh on.

Wow, was that Photoshop -1.1? I didn't know Adobe was around back in the 1950s-1960s.

You cannot make this stuff up. It's really amazing.

All pilots around the world are in on the secret, and are lying to you people! All of them!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Flat earth maps are scientifically and practically correct too.

Map

This response begs the question: is there any particular thing that would convince you that the earth is not flat? It seems that no matter what is posted in response to your threads, rather than acknowledge it you simply pivot into some other piece of "evidence" and demand that be debunked. If and when that happens, you then pivot into something else without acknowledging that it was debunked.

So....is there any point in engaging you in dialog at all, or are we all just giving you a reason to post as if it's an actual conversation? Should we just let you post replies to yourself?

yes in fact there is..

the problem i have is with the ISS tour footage..and moon rovers mission with Carl Sagan..

but still i keep open mind and question the video I posted. People can discard/ skip on this or "put it in the LOL" garbage bin and hide it...but no one can argue if its debatable in civil way and approached with love and reasoning...as i said my proofs are all linked in a way or another to NASA and a part of science.

But what to expect from such a deception... the mother of all deceptions..i remember them asking me if i believe and what i think of the illuminati..if it's this the plan is one hell of a plan because I see De Grasse and Bill as paid chills but Carl Sagan ffs...

But then..how strong is Carl Sagan's impact in my life..i see him a hero..

If the Sun is local and we are living in a Geocentric place Sagan would know..his teachings are not based on books he read but on data he gathered..he was after mission to mars.

So..keeping in mind the flat earth deception is a plan from Satan..who is the master of deception...and you ask what carl sagan did :

- Appeared as a saviour during difficult nuclear apocalypse times by promoting fake science

if its like this i have to say lol Satan 1 .. Humans 0

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: heineken

Hold on, the sun only produces heat which in turn creates light in our atmosphere. And this light apparently only appears in some parts of the flat earth?
Then riddle me this, why are we not seeing light when other sources heat up the atmosphere? Aha.
Take me to the edge and make me a believer.

yo ..if i can i go myslef lol...

also i dont want u a believer .. i only want to discuss the Sun because since I looked into how small and close to us it can be ..i cant stop thinking about it...

the fact you are not understanding how parts of the plane are not lit you didnt see the videos i posted..it explains very well because you see it happening in front of you..

again though..its just posting link..here you go

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

i think the flat earth theory is interesting, dont give up.

the data is real !

heineken moment!!! (it didnt happen for years lol
)

a heineken to you sir !

(for all those who dont know..heineken moment when i feel understood in ATS!!!)

so whatever all haters think of this thread..they can never deny this heineken moment for me

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarEastManor
I'm always amazed by the painful lack of pilots who say the Earth is flat. Where are they? They should be screaming it from the rooftops! It really hurts me that none of my pilot friends (yup, got lots of them) refuse to tell the world.

yes but you also know that we are sending independently from any institution balloon which goes 120 thousand feet high..much higher than pilots you know..from the balloons it's flat..how can you expect pilots to report anything ? they just see a flat plane like we see from down here..

see from the video i posted in page 1..the main video of the thread...why should this pilot report anything..he just flies over a flat plane

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i agree photoshop thing is ridiculous..

using lenses such as the fish eye is not so much..fish eye lenses were invented in the 20's ...and just after ww2..being spared from death and put head of a NASA I guess they had the best fish eye ever..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

1 - you didnt actually respond to anything i actually posted

2 - your flat tard map fails the longitude test - on the flat tard map - the ground distance of each degree of longitude gets larger - the further south you travel - this is NOT congruent with reality

3 - your flat tard map fails the " sigma octantis [ Polaris Australis ] test " - from any point in the southern hemisphere - sigma octantis can be seen less than 1 degree from true south [ please indicate the position of sigma octantis in retation to your flat tard map [ just for entertainment ]

flat tard map fails all tests

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FarEastManor

you has just inspired me with a new :

how to show flat-tard delusions = pseudo science idiocy - using thier own delusions against them

the nucleus of the idea was instilled - watching the OPS idiot " source " - but now its crystal clear

the flat tard delusion has several pre suppositions :

1 - the earth is flat

2 - the sun " orbits "directly above the equator at an altitude of 5000 km

3 - the north pole = the centre of the flat earth

4 - the sun " orbits " the equator once ever 24 hours

now using these delusions and the fact that the distance from the equator to the north pole = 10000 km

basic geometry // trigonometry shows that " sunset // sunrise " = impossible on a flat earth

diont take my word for it

get a sheet of A4 paper - lay it in " landscape orrientation "and draw`a line 20cm long horizontally in the centre of the page

[ this is the representation of the distance from the equator to the equator via the north pole [ at a `scale of 1:10000000 ]]

now at one end draw`a line 5cm high [ this is the " altitude "of the sun [ at the same scale ]

now create a triangle - by drawing a 3rd line

see - in the flat tard delusion - the sun cannot actually set - it SHOULD be always visible

flat tard delusion failed again

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

stop spreading non sense and ugly words

you will remain ignorant...and no you may bot be coming from apes like your master want you to believe

instead of calling names research it your self you will find the answers..not that I think you are going to make something good out of them..your attitude will only burn you one day..

Erathostenes Diameter

your assumptions are made based on Erathostenes work which was flawed.

trying to figure out were the sun really is through the atmosphere (which he didnt know about) is flawed

all is based on the Sun being much further away than it is...

so we dont know what size / shape our Earth really is..stop attacking existing Earth maps, stop attacking people making questions and start producing experiments showing curvatureand the Sun is 93 million miles away..try to not to involve NASA in anyway..i mean their source is being question, you cant use their source to set them free.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

if you are intelligent enough you can experiment by yourself to see the results first hand you will come to the same conclusion, that we need to post questions..

myself i made various 3D simulations experiments since I m really good with that and all my experiments pointed to a flat earth.

you can come with whatever you like in here bring it on , there must be an explanation since the truth will prevail..not with name calling, cyber bullying, depression and pride...but with the truth ignorant ape

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

]myself i made various 3D simulations experiments since I m really good with that and all my experiments pointed to a flat earth.

then post YOUR evidence

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

simple question - how far away from the earth is the sun [ in flat tard fantasy land ] ????????????

demonstrate WHY Erathostenes methodology is flawed [ it REALLY does work in the real world ]

and yes` ` we do know the size and shape of the earth - stop lying - its a spheroid 12700km diameter

PS - why are you the first person to babble about NASA

every peice of evidence presented to you so far has been independant of NASA

stop trying to poison the well

PS - just for amusement value - WHY do you distrust NASA ?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

simple question - how far away from the earth is the sun [ in flat tard fantasy land ] ????????????

demonstrate WHY Erathostenes methodology is flawed [ it REALLY does work in the real world ]

and yes` ` we do know the size and shape of the earth - stop lying - its a spheroid 12700km diameter

every peice of evidence presented to you so far has been independant of NASA

stop trying to poison the well

Yo you are not open and ready for debate .. first try to approach me in a better friendlier way..im sure we both have fun and agree together there is nothing wrong with thinking outside of the box. (your multiple ???? for example is good data you are approaching me with the wring attitude)

why an intelligent person has to include "[ in flat tard fantasy land ] ????????????" in exactly 100 character question..

43 characters out of hundred are only putting bad ugly attitude in the thread..which is 43% of #. You realise that?

To answer your question..looks pretty close to me bro

What if the AU is wrong ? which is the fundamental measurement of how we calculate lights in the sky ? if you have chance to research how we went from geo to heliocentric models with open heart and mind you see that there is yes room for error.

This is a good starting point for researching...

Not sure what you mean sorry..im first? that's cool i guess no?

it's a long story...im running out of time..if it's really needed i come back and post it

You see...calculate the % of my characters and check how much I insulted you, your intelligence or your believes...it can be done.

edit on 4-1-2018 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

]myself i made various 3D simulations experiments since I m really good with that and all my experiments pointed to a flat earth.

then post YOUR evidence

One of my experiments was to create Earth to scale in 3D and simulate the 1948 v2 rocket launch form NASA which gave humans the first picture of Earth.

My simulation was exactly like NASA picture which confirms that the simulation is correct.

The problem is when you try to simulate balloons people are putting up..the horizon and curvature is no match.

3D simulations are precise of you can't accept that fact the experiment is null and void for you which is ok for me dont worry. I know how to read the data myself and it did the job for me to look into this further.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I can see a curve.

This video debunks another flat earth claim the brightness and contrast help prove the curve...also disproves your photo bottom right..or just proves there is a curve.

You are posting pics showing the curve dude.
edit on 4-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

hello!

Check about my post above yours..that is the expected curvature drop..also notice the drop in the horizon.

What you posted may only be result of seeing the round area lit by the Sun's reaction with gases like a spot light.

just to understand that its not easy to rule out any possibility right now we agree?
edit on 4-1-2018 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
THRUTH 1 SHILLS 0

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

oh joy - its declaring " victory " - based soley on its own delusions

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

based on what then ? your evidence ? your reply to my posts ? your insults ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join