It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niagara Falls Frozen Over Snowfall down Coast even FL Capital as US Gov Admits GE & Chemtrails!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

More than 3,000 tons of water flows over Niagara Falls every second, but in the winter, the falls turn into a winter wonderland. Photos of the falls on the American and Canadian sides have become a world attraction in recent days as wind chills there fell to as low as minus 14 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. “We come to see the wonders of nature, and the beauty of winter, really. The beauty also comes with a lot of cold right now,” Kevin McGowan, a Buffalo native who lives in Florida, told WGRZ-TV.

Speaking of Florida, even it's capital has not been spared by this 'Nor'easter!

PA was hammered with 5 feet of white stuff

Is this purely mother nature's fury? If so, then why does US gov admit Chemtrails & Geoengineering ops?

yournewswire.com...

U.S. Government Officially Admit That Geoengineering Exists

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yournewswire? Well there's a reliable source.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

I live here.

I assure you Niagara Falls is NOT frozen over. SMH

Though the mist from the FLOWING falls, frozen on the surrounding landscape, is beautiful

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting older news throwback:

Published on Jun 12, 2015 The employees of a major US defense contractor have obtained a patent on the spraying of particulates into the atmosphere, or in other words, chemtrails. This startling discovery is the lead story in our latest installment of ATS News with Johnny Anonymous. There are few conspiracy theory subjects as controversial as chemtrails, and this new discovery by a AboveTopSecret.com member adds some startlingly volatile fuel to the fire. Other stories include our continuing coverage of swine flu, the creation of element 114, dimensional portals, and more.

Then again ATSers may say even that source is questionable?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So, just out of curiosity, how does one get "U.S. Government Officially Admit That Geoengineering Exists" from

saying that the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) may begin studying its effects on the climate if a proposed budget bill becomes law.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Patents don't prove anything. Weird Patents. You can get a patent for anything. It doesn't mean that what you patent is out there being made.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sadly, the idiot in the last video has no clue whatsoever of how contrails form and why. He will remain an idiot until he chooses to realize that yes, contrails can in fact form and persist, just as they have since powered flight began. But the good news is that nobody "admitted" to anything, it's just another chemtrailer pushing his neurotic thoughts onto others.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Is this purely mother nature's fury?

Yep.

What the weather has been doing is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So, just out of curiosity, how does one get "U.S. Government Officially Admit That Geoengineering Exists" from

saying that the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) may begin studying its effects on the climate if a proposed budget bill becomes law.

That is the TITLE of their article and it is explained in the bold you quoted..

yournewswire.com...

U.S. Government Officially Admit That Geoengineering Exists

and in bold below it:

The U.S. government have formerly acknowledged the existence of geoengineering

US gov is saying 'if a proposed budget bill becomes law.' Thus will only study the effect of its confirmed geoengineering IF an Act forces it to and provides fundings from the budget. (Based on current gov operations worldwide, most of the budget is for waging war, in my observation!)

In other words, GE is a live experiment which they will most likely only bother to study if 'forced' too and budgeted out of their pressing priorities, ie NWO.

Afterall, official acknowledgement of CTs seems to trace to Department of DEFENSE:

Thus US has been openly publishing manuals about CTs since at least 1990 but is now disclosing that it will not bother studying the effects of its operations unless some Act forces it to and alots a budget for it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Sadly, the idiot in the last video has no clue whatsoever of how contrails form and why. He will remain an idiot until he chooses to realize that yes, contrails can in fact form and persist, just as they have since powered flight began. But the good news is that nobody "admitted" to anything, it's just another chemtrailer pushing his neurotic thoughts onto others.

I've flown gliders for decades, never had a contrail.

Never saw any earth curvature either.

It's time we are told the truth, and not the truth truth, but the real truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have at 52,000 feet
edit on 3-1-2018 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wow ruin a perfectly good thread about this storm with chemtrail crap.

Have fun. I would have loved talking about snow falling in Florida.
My sister bought a house there years ago but she was living on long island until her daughter finished college she just moved there in June I think maybe July. So the first summer she's hammered by Hurricane Maria and now she's going to get the snow she flew south to avoid. There's humor there in a sibling kind of way I guess.
I'm getting snow here in Virginia this afternoon and over night. It's not unheard of here but it's rare. But sometimes when conditions are just right the snow can really pile up. They get lake effect snow around the great lakes and we get Chesapeake bay effect snow here along the bay. The good thing is that here it usually melts pretty fast too because our average wintertime temperature is forty five degrees (it can shoot right up to the eighties at any time. )
So anyway have fun with your chem trail thread. Ill go look for one about this major storm.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Brrrrr. Cold and beautiful where you live.
I spent lots of summer days all over upstate New York. From the St Lawrence seaway to the shores of lake erie .
Do you know Letchworth State park? Do you know the train trestle there? Yeah I did that...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

you can't handle the truth, at least the "real" truth. It's waaaaaaay too boring.

I myself have never seen the curvature to a point where I could say it proves a round earth, but then, I've never seen any of the edges that would have to exist in a flat earth scenario, so until I do, I'll stick with the boring old ball.

My glider sometimes make contrails, but just on the wingtips. I once flew it to the moon. No, really.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

perhaps you could go into the manual referenced in your video here and post the relevent parts that explain how pilots make chemtrails, where the tanks are, where the switches are, something, hell, anything that explains chemtrails.

(I already know about that manual, it's a chemistry book that discusses contrails and physics and the name was derived from chemistry and contrails, (chem-trails) But please, prove me wrong and post any US government source explaining chemtrails, other than patents or cloud seeding.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

First off, of course they're not going to study it unless they have funding. Would you go out and buy luxury items if you only had enough money to buy groceries for the week? The government has so much funding to cover everything they do. No one has denied that geoengineering is possible, or that it needs to be studied. But there is zero actual proof that it's happening now.

Second, the manual that he's talking about is bogus. There is nothing in the manual that talks about spraying anything. It's a basic chemistry manual for Freshman level chemistry (Chemistry 131) at the Air Force Academy. They used "Chemtrails" as a play on words.

Chemtrails manual

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well Geo Engineering and weather modification is very real and has been happening for a long time.

Here is one source for you about the earliest efforts at cloud seeding.
RAF rainmakers caused 1952 flood

The trouble is people have confused contrails with chemtrails and all kinds of BS in amongst, a bit like how some have assumed because they can't see the curvature of the earth that it must be flat. Perceptions can be decieving.
edit on 3-1-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Weather modification has been attempted since the 1940s (the first scientific attempt), but there are documented attempts going back to Napoleon. Geoengineering is different, and there's no evidence it's actually happening on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How and why do chemtrails cause cold weather in winter over a tiny part of the Earths surface?

(Notwithstanding the fact chemtrails are an internet hoax)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Maybe that's because your eyes are bursting out of your skull?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join