It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, we're not as smart as we thought we were... TPTB can still control our minds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

yet it is glaringly obvious the he wasn't supposed to win.

That's what they want you to think. There's a reason the media acted so "shocked" when he won, to drive home the idea that he wasn't meant to win when in actuality he was always meant to win. Just a way for them to make people believe that change had happened when it actually stayed the same.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So, they already knew that a thin majority of voters would not believe their media machine and vote contrary to virtually all indicators? Ya, sure thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What makes you think you can trust the poll numbers? Did you count the votes yourself?

I remember Trump supporters saying they wouldn't trust the polls if he lost. Funny how that works.

If anything your picture only supports what I'm saying. The media played up Trump as anti-establishment pretty well.
edit on 1/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

So, they already knew that a thin majority of voters would not believe their media machine and vote contrary to virtually all indicators? Ya, sure thing.

You're driving home the point of the op, you're stuck in the paradigm and cannot see it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I remember Trump supporters saying he didn't have a chance in hell but they were going to vote for him anyway.

I understand where you are coming from, basically if you own both horses in the race you win no matter what. I have a hard time believing a Hillary presidency would have generated the same amount of hysteria though. I think she was the original plan and now they are adjusting accordingly.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: dothedew

the general theory about ATS's turn toward political banter, is it is all shills for the deep state trying their damnedest to slander the first pres not under their control.

Trump like Hillary is part of the deep state.
He admitted it and handed it to people on a silver platter when he said during his campaign, he was the biggest donor to the deep state agents. And then as payback, he stocked the deep state agents in his cabinet and has had high level meetings with them.

Deep State Agents like Kissinger, Goldman Sachs Boys, Many CFR and Bilderberg Members.
These are all Globalists Agents.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I remember Trump supporters saying he didn't have a chance in hell but they were going to vote for him anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
Deep State Agents like Kissinger, Goldman Sachs Boys, Many CFR and Bilderberg Members.

Kissinger met with him twice, that I can find.

What else you got besides Mnunchin the Hollyweird that work at Goldmans like forever ago (what big time NY banker type hasnt ever?)?

Acknowledgement is one thing but keeping the scorecard accurate is another.

The dudes an elite class been bumping elbow with these Ruling Elite types his whole life, but...
edit on 3-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What else you got besides Mnunchin the Hollyweird that work at Goldmans like forever ago (what big time NY banker type hasnt ever?)?

Some of Trump's Picks Have Troubling Links to Globalism, CFR
www.thenewamerican.com...

Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
Judge Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court

CFR and Trilateral Commission Members In Trump’s Cabinet (And Hillary’s Ghost Cabinet)
medium.com...@BaruchK/cfr-and-trilateral-commission-members-in-trumps-cabinet-and-hillary-s-ghost-cabinet-ad8721981d67

Top Trump Officials Attend Globalist Bilderberg Summit.

The desire for taking out North Korea and Iran is a Globalist ambition hence, global governance rather than National Defense as well.

edit on 3-1-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The hysteria surrounding Hillary is already ridiculous even when she lost, her being president would have been just as bad if not worse.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That's what they want you to think.

I believe that would be the enlightened response.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
By repetition, the masses are duped into believing horror stories about evil villains.
Trump is 90 percent of the news, But he’s not 90 percent of what’s important in the world.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the elites Family are:
1.Cuba
2.North Korea
3.Iran
Instigated protests and riots in the Arab countries Trump & the politicians are just Circus illusions...
Im just waiting to see what they do next.....

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No, that's what time has shown, something that can't be said about this administration with it hiring establishment goons left and right and giving huge tax breaks to them all while granting their wish of ending net neutrality at the expense of the consumer.

If you don't think there is still hysteria over Hillary then just ignore the countless articles and threads still being written about her.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Some of Trump's Picks Have Troubling Links to Globalism, CFR

President Donald Trump's winning spree against the powerful forces that opposed him appears to be slowing down. In fact, with his recent selection of Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser and Judge Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court — both of whom have been listed as members of the establishment globalist swamp known as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) — concerns are growing even among Trump supporters and grassroots conservative activists.

CFR and Trilateral Commission Members In Trump’s Cabinet (And Hillary’s Ghost Cabinet)
medium.com...@BaruchK/cfr-and-trilateral-commission-members-in-trumps-cabinet-and-hillary-s-ghost-cabinet-ad8721981d67

So, let’s take a look at Trump’s incoming cabinet.

None of the incoming cabinet members are on the Trilateral Commission.

There are two cabinet members who are taking marginal positions and who are CFR members:

Robert Lighthizer (Trade Representative)
Elaine Chao (Secretary of Transportation)

Top Trump Officials Attend Globalist Bilderberg Summit.

Among the senior Trump officials attending the June 1 - 4, 2017 Bilderberg summit are H.R. McMaster (shown), Trump's national security advisor, according to an official list of participants provided by Bilderberg organizers. Also attending are Trump's controversial Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross. Nadia Schadlow, identified as “Deputy Assistant to the President, National Security Council,” is also on the list.

A number of reputed advisors to Trump are also participating. Among them: homosexual activist and billionaire tech entrepreneur Peter Thiel, as well as Chris Liddell, identified on the official list of attendees as “Assistant to the President and Director of Strategic Initiatives.” Notorious globalist Henry “New World Order” Kissinger, a fanatical advocate of depopulation who recently met Trump at the White House, is listed, too. There may be other attendees whose names were kept off the list.

Of the Trump officials in attendance, most have well-documented links to the establishment swamp Trump promised to drain throughout his campaign. Lieutenant General McMaster, for example, is still listed as a member of the globalist Council on Foreign Relations — an organization that even former members have described as a subversive outfit working to destroy U.S. sovereignty in exchange for “global government.”

The desire for taking out North Korea and Iran is a Globalist ambition hence, global governance rather than National Defense as well.

Dont think I havent noticed the apparent Neocon streak. I've been hopeful he's been playing hardball negotiations in order to appease these chumps and get somewhere with the issues.

It hasnt looked good....
edit on 3-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
it's pretty obvious, just look at how many Trump threads there are a day

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
it's pretty obvious, just look at how many Trump threads there are a day
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I made a forum on his media he is the best actor money can buy....
i feel their keeping us entertained while they work behind our back.
edit on 3-1-2018 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Dudes done a lot of counter-globalist stuff too tho.

Dialing back on already:

Global Warmongering BS.
NAFTA.
TPP.

Plus bombing Al Qaeda's heroin labs Afghanistan while cutting them off in Syria.

It was just wide open all in otherwise.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Trump may well be an example of misplaced faith by the people but what is the alternative? The ordinary person is so far removed from the levers of power that they will never move them one way or the other. Every group you can join has probably been co-opted and turned to suit the purposes of those in power. I've seen in half a dozen "environmental" organizations that now act as corporate lobby groups in disguise. It's the fact that more people don't go psychotic that I find amazing. Are we so dull in our sensibilities or just too willing to feed on whatever they hand us so as not to upset the paradigm?

Despite my concerns I still cling to hope that a critical mass will awaken to the plot and see through the veil of lies for what it is. Without that I might as well shoot myself in despair. I know this may sound rather blunt but I'm pretty sure most of us have had these thoughts and deal with these same issues. We all like to think we're unique but the fact is we've all partaken of the same dogma and propaganda since birth. This is why I don't let facts get in the way of my faith, it keeps me alive.

My very long-winded way of agreeing with you OP.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

A lot of people won't like this statement but money is the problem. No matter how good the intentions of someone, money will almost always corrupt them, either that or they will be offed in favor of someone who will put financial gain over the original purpose of an institution.

Money is king in today's world and the nature of man is easily corrupted by the temptation of short-term pleasure, which money provides. Some will say money is only a tool and cannot be blamed but I don't think that's logical when you come to the realization that money is the source of a lot of our problems in today's society.
edit on 1/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Asktheanimals

A lot of people won't like this statement but money is the problem. No matter how good the intentions of someone, money will almost always corrupt them, either that or they will be offed in favor of someone who will put financial gain over the original purpose of an institution.

Money is king in today's world and the nature of man is easily corrupted by the temptation of short-term pleasure, which money provides. Some will say money is only a tool and cannot be blamed but I don't think that's logical when you come to the realization that money is the source of a lot of our problems in today's society.

During 1865, President Lincoln gave the following statement to the congress: “I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe.”
he was assassinated the same year......they eliminate those who oppose them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join