It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Greys Appear to Have Dark Almond Shaped Eyes - Eye Pro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

From Travis Walton's testimony, there is some type of cooperation between the Grey's and Human Aliens. If we are to assume his story is 100% truthful, then there is a paradox. Why would Grey's need to perform surgical procedures on Earthly Humans? The Human Aliens could just translate and give a copy of an anatomy book. Something else is at play. And I don't think it has anything to do with reproductive organs.
As I say at the bottom of my OP, something doesn't seem right/logical.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I always thought aliens had large dark eyes because they were from a darker world and had large eyes sensitive to light and so wore giant tinted contact lenses when visiting earth

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: skunkape23

What's a "heads up display"?

What an F35 pilot sees on the insides of their helmet.. so digital imagery overlayed on top of the real life background..

Like "terminator" vision..

Or Google glasses

Augmented reality.

Like Terminator's sunglasses, just more refined.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

More important to me is WHY ARE THEY HERE? What is their motive? It can't be good for us. It just cannot be a good deal for us.

The primary reason seems to by an intensive hybridization program. Alien "DNA" is mixed with human DNA, female humans are fertilized, 3 months later they remove the fetuses and put them under artificial wombs.

Years later, the same abductees are presented to weird looking childs, that seems to me some sort of crossover between us and them.

Abductees are forced to interact and to even teach these hybrids along many years. The objective seems to be the preparation to succesfully infiltrate human society, using those hybrids that look completely human.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The little ones are mechanized.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Seems like a lot of effort to take us over.
If they mean to rule over us, why now and not earlier?
Why not just kick our asses with their alien space war technology?

Too many illogical inconsistencies.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That's a really intriguing theory, and in fact, it's the only legitimate reason I can think of for the otherwise inexplicable 'pseudo-medical' procedures which abductees report! What if these bizarre medical practices are NOT for 'genetic hybrid experiments', but indeed are a form of 'soul gardening', where certain people are protected from medical issues which would have inhibited their purpose..? Perhaps childhood abductions may lead to a protective measure against some future certainty of a genetically inherited disease/ disability? Even advanced gene therapy, where the genome is altered 'in vivo', to prevent susceptibility to potential life-limiting risk factors, to guard against the development of mental illnesses, and so on.

I love this theory - but I'm a bit on the fence, simply because the abduction incidents reported are often terrifying to the persons involved, and so it is hard to see how these beings could be 'looking after us', when they seem so cold, and when the procedures or encounters are scary.. However, if one subscribes to the notion that the 'entities' doing the work may in fact be biomechanical drones of some sort, as in, AI constructs in a mechanically engineered 'physical body', then that apparent lack of care/ concern for the well being of 'the patient' is explained in the same manner that you wouldn't expect a laptop computer to give you a hug & tell you everything's going to be okay, if you were searching online for information to help with a delicate/ confrontational family matter..

I'll be keeping this one in mind, filed in the 'Woo' section, under sub category: 'Alien Interference - Reasons for Optimism'

PS - I just remembered an experience I had which seemed like it could have been something exactly of this sort, which I'd totally forgotten about until now. I went to bed one night, and I'd been having some mild palpitations for a few weeks. During the night, I found myself in a dream, which seemed more like an out-of-body experience, as I was in the bedroom, walking to the window, while my body was still visible on the bed, with my wife asleep next to 'me'. There were two men dressed in white medical scrubs/ lab coat type garments, and they had some apparent medical equipment with them, though it was minimalist, like small metallic handheld devices. I remember a sense that they had actually saved my life - that I had died, and this was why I was out of body. They had been sent to repair the damage to the body, so that I could be re-integrated with it. It was only a brief encounter - but I remember the sense of how real it seemed - very surreal in a sense, but giving the distinct impression that it was a scientific operation to enable me to continue living, when otherwise I would have died - and I remember feeling/ being given some sort of communication regarding the fact that I'd had a heart attack in my sleep. I was unnerved, but from that day forward I was more careful with my medications (which have the potential for causing heart problems, as I'm on a range of pills & solutions for chronic pain management). Very spooky, but reassuring in an almost cosmic sense. I'd never connected it to abduction ideas before, as the two people were human, or so it seemed. Perhaps they placed an image of two human doctors in my mind to set me more at ease..? Curiouser & curiouser....

edit on JanuaryFriday1801CST08America/Chicago-060038 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding personal experience

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Maybe “technologically enhanced” is a better description.

The eyes are HUD. They can “link” together to perform tasks (usually in pairs of three! Three to triangulate a position in space). They are said to absorb nutrients through their skin like a mushroom. The “alien” feeling may be due to the fact we can’t “read” them (humans do a bunch of non-verbal communication... even animals we can read. But the truly Other is unknown. It triggers the fight- or-flight response).

Moving slowly is possible when they put the whammy on you. But they have superior tech which brings up why they just don’t take over. My bet is that we scare Zeta out their Reticula with our capacity for violence.

That is just one type. There are other Others!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

Seems like a lot of effort to take us over.
If they mean to rule over us, why now and not earlier?
Why not just kick our asses with their alien space war technology?

Too many illogical inconsistencies.

We don't know the end game, but because we have not the full picture, it doesn't mean we can just discard what the witnesses are claiming.

It's obvious they needed to interbreed, that's a fundamental piece of the puzzle. Now, since some time now, the last objective is infiltration.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
All Greys are the same. They are awkward and bug eyed.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Interbreed? No. That's right on top of the list with anal probing. Curiousity in our sexuality yes. But how trustworthy are the witness accounts?
Many of the details part of the abductee lore are hogwash. You think you saw...
It's a bit like looking for support in numbers. With it you agree to include the corner stones of what the group tells.
Or you get caught "creating evidence".
The elusiveness is what drives many into weird behaviour. We can't believe every story just because the one telling it believes it.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
the Grey's eyes appear like that because their pupils are extremely dilated. also notice they have no teeth and appear under weight. drugs are bad mmmkay.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join