It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Bombed 7+ Countries in 2017 (incl Afghans 3X more than 2016)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Planette

Afghanistan is legacy, and I support his sticking it out as he's bombing Al Qaeda's drug labs for the first time in history. US foreign policy had a ton to do with how that nation ended up getting stuck with dope as their primary crop, so helping them get back to normal crops is our responsibility.

Would be nice to actually see the contexts of all these other attacks they do...

not just us foreign policy but actively protected by our military and the chinese in afghanistan. ive talked to many soldiers who served in afghanistan and had story after story to tell of them running convoys for the chinese opium/heroin trade or protecting the workers in the opium fields or just moving pallets of cash from place to place. its no surprise the opium production skyrocketed after we got back into afghanistan years ago. also a source for big pharma and all their opiates they like to push on the people for the tiniest aches and paines.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

LOL,quoting the Huffington Post,might as well be the National Enquirer,can't you liberals read?,think you like those magazines because they have cool colors

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Bombs away!!

Enemy combatants get bombed, it's what happens.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You do realize that all across Planet Earth, if it isnt inside the USA then we're the enemy combatants too?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I don't mind him bombing stuff, as long as he hits it.

Remember the isis oil convoys?

How long did obama let them run?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Well oppressive regimes should be opposed by their people. So that was the "hook" they spun everyone if they had to explain how it was orchestrated, it was just subconscious for everyone no one even needed to axe.

Theres always a myriad of hooks; Evil Dictators, WMD, human rights, womens rights, dress codes and rape, child sexual abuse. As many 'orchestrated' evil stereotypes we can pack into a news "story" .

edit on 3-1-2018 by intrptr because: change

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You ready to throw down and riot bro?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You ready to throw down and riot bro?

I'm not your 'bro'.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
Big Healdines: " US defeats ISIS "

Crap! IS is a US backed insurgency. The Russians defeated it not the "Coalition", now the US is letting it leave Syria for its new stomping ground, Iran. A whole caravan of trucks filled with heavily armed fighters and heavy weapons, in broad daylight...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Well whats up with that? You part of the subversion agenda, buddeh?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Well whats up with that? You part of the subversion agenda, buddeh?

Speak up, I can't hear you for the bombs thudding in the desert.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Big Healdines: " US defeats ISIS "

I usually find myself agreeing with you, but i don't here.

I made it clear that ISIS was repelled by the US-backed SDF and Iraqi Army, and the Russian-backed SAA.

Crap! IS is a US backed insurgency.

No it isn't.

You could make a case for the CIA's funding of extremist groups in the Aleppo and Idlib provinces of Syria, but not so much for ISIS. ISIS was founded in the late 1990's, discovered its stride in the Iraq crisis following Saddam Hussein's fall, and came to prominence in the vacuum of the Syrian Civil War. The US has been battling ISIS in its many forms since 2003, and in fact almost wiped out its entire leadership before existing Iraq. There is no proof to suggest that the US directly supported ISIS. They may have trained rebels who defected to ISIS, but that is not the same.

In saying this, it should be noted that there is evidence for Saudi Arabia and Qatar supporting ISIS, as well as Turkey to a lesser extent.

The Russians defeated it not the "Coalition"

Please take another look at the maps i provided. It was clearly an effort by many parties. Forces supported by both, the USA and Russia, defeated ISIS.

now the US is letting it leave Syria for its new stomping ground, Iran. A whole caravan of trucks filled with heavily armed fighters and heavy weapons, in broad daylight...

If the footage is true, it is likely that ISIS was simply allowed transit to any of the areas they control. It's a common military tactic to lessen the extent of damage and death. Why fight over a couple of blocks in Raqqa when you can let ISIS abandon it and kill them later?

Also, it is unlikely that ISIS is going to be able to transport all that weaponry to Iran. It would require transit through Iraq, which would be logistically difficult on ISIS' part.
edit on 3-1-2018 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Also, it is unlikely that ISIS is going to be able to transport all that weaponry to Iran. It would require transit through Iraq, which would be logistically difficult on ISIS' part.

The video speaks for itself.

They are leaving with their arms, will get rearmed and resupplied like they have been all along. Be given new flags probably too, one they reach their new destination, inside Iran.

Btw, some reports have this convoy crossing the Turkish border, returning to whence they came. Turkey is NATO.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The video speaks for itself.

They are leaving with their arms, will get rearmed and resupplied like they have been all along. Be given new flags probably too, one they reach their new destination, inside Iran.

Btw, some reports have this convoy crossing the Turkish border, returning to whence they came. Turkey is NATO.

The video shows a convoy leaving a Syrian town which may or may not be Raqqa. If it is Raqqa, it would be logistically difficult to get anywhere other than the areas ISIS controlled at the time. If they were to go to Turkey, they would have to pass through SDF territory or SAA and Rebel territory (through Azaz). The simplest explanation was that the SDF allowed safe passage for ISIS from Raqqa to any of the other territories under their control. This would give Raqqa to the SDF and allow ISIS to live and fight another day. The same tactics have been used by the SAA numerous times for ISIS and other rebel groups.

Do you have any sources on this specific convoy entering Turkey?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Yhe video doneskt show whatever you want it too.
It shows a caravan of heavily armed men , driving in broad daylight down a dusty city street.

Ignored by all the US satellite and drone surveillance overhead, I am sure.

Just like all those thousands of IS fuel trucks were.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yhe video doneskt show whatever you want it too.
It shows a caravan of heavily armed men , driving in broad daylight down a dusty city street.

Ignored by all the US satellite and drone surveillance overhead, I am sure.

Just like all those thousands of IS fuel trucks were.

The video doesn't show what you think either. It simply shows a convoy leaving. ISIS transporting to another part of Syria which is under their control makes much more sense than ISIS transporting to Iran via Turkey though. That's my point. Even the SAA (which is supported by Russia) has allowed Jihadist groups to do the exact same thing in certain conditions. It's not an oddity. It is a tactic which has been employed many times in this war. I don't know why you're focusing so much on it. Yes, ISIS was allowed to leave. But only so the SDF could capture Raqqa which is strategically important. The political layout of the country makes it nigh impossible for ISIS to go anywhere other than their own territory.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You do realize that all across Planet Earth, if it isnt inside the USA then we're the enemy combatants too?

Sounds like you just advocated terror attacks on the US. Are they at your door yet?

edit on 3-1-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'd bomb the country that produced Celine Dion. Oh, wait.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Sounds like you just advocated terror attacks on the US. Are they at your door yet?

I dont see you and Soros out there in my bushes, not yet...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They're freedom bombs!
a reply to: intrepid
whoops indeed neighbor, whoops indeed. It could always help to melt the snow, eh?
edit on 1-3-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join