It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says his 'Nuclear Button' is 'bigger' and more powerful than Kim Jong Un's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Little Kim and Little Trump two peas in a pod.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I always do a search before I post a news story. That other thread beat this one by twelve minutes. It took me about that long to post this thread apparently.

What are the other supposed examples that you're referring to? I'm not aware of any others.
edit on 2-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: antiantonym

Trumps penis measuring contest with NoKo is pathetic.

Are you stereotyping the Asian penis thing, or do you just like to talk about penises.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

How did the world devolve so fast?

It started 8 years ago. Now we have a President that will put America first. Oh, and Trump wasn't lying about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The question that I have is this: What does Trump gain from the tweet about having a nuclear button?

This is not new, everyone in the world knows that the US president has nuclear weapons. What this is, in short is playing with fire, and it is where Trump is pushing hard. But he is responding, and taking the bait time and time again, from North Korea.

While it is nice that North Korea is wanting to play nice with its neighbors, however, it is wanting to send its people to the Olympics and compete. Now while this is a start, and we can hope that this does lead to the end of the Korean Conflict, and start with the back down of tensions in that area of the world. But it is nothing to get excited about, until there is an official signing of the document to end this, and where there would no longer need an armistice.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Are you stereotyping the Asian penis thing, or do you just like to talk about penises.

I see where your mind is at, but no, I was referring to how they are both children.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There’s a difference between a small country stating to defend them self than a superpower acting like a bully.

That’s like a high school nerdy kid stating he took Tae Kwon do and then the high school bully comes along and says “Yea well I have a shotgun along with the high school football team to back me up.”

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The pair of them of are just like schoolyard bullies and clearly have the same mental aptitude.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

lmao that is awesome. if you cant laugh at that you are a dud or a political chearleader.

people need to become less uptight and formal which has gotten us nothing but a raping from previous potus,congress, and politicians

atleast now we have some comedy and maybe a little less raping from the potus in the end, but .to early to tell eitherway.

just glad it wasnt a canned bs politician response.

edit on 27131America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jan 2018 21:27:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The pair of them of are just like schoolyard bullies and clearly have the same mental aptitude.

It's like going back in time to when I was a kid, and we'd watch 2 of the mentally handicapped kids from Special Ed down the hall get into a Word Fight of Taunts every day before class started. Picture that one if you must.

It really wasn't amusing when they actually graduated from Word to Fists, either, both of them walked away black, blue & bloody & both of them even mustered up a small posse each of their classmates to do their own cheering. A Special Ed class with a full-blown rivalry, WITH SIDES. rotl
They kept going at it every day until they were both removed & sent to separate schools. Except we can't just up & send Kim & Trump to separate planets to tame the hostilities (yet. YET.)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Special ed, I believe you have found the correct terminology to describe these clowns. I'm not sure sending them to separate planets in needed, certainly they both need Some safe spaces and maybe some time in the naughty corner.
edit on 2-1-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I see where your mind is at

They were following your words.

I was referring to how they are both children

Now you are saying that a child beat the democrats in an election. Sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thankfully there are a few more steps then pressing a big button on trumps desk to launch all the nukes.

It would be M.A.D. to give any president the power to launch all nukes with a mere button press. I would say this is especially true with the current president.
edit on 2-1-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

They were following your words.

And somehow your twisted thoughts were about penises.

Now you are saying that a child beat the democrats in an election. Sounds about right.

HAHAHA... Talk all you want about Democrats and admit that Trump is a child. Why should I care? It's not like I voted for either party.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And somehow your twisted thoughts were about penises.

Which you brought up.

HAHAHA... Talk all you want about Democrats and admit that Trump is a child. Why should I care? It's not like I voted for either party.

lol. You thought the other candidates had a chance? haha. Now that is funny.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
PICS OR I DONT BELIEVE

-Alee

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Which you brought up.

I said two peas in a pod and you think of penis. Dude your twisted.

lol. You thought the other candidates had a chance? haha. Now that is funny.

Let me guess you think you can change the system by voting for it. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You know its possible his penis resembles a pea pod.

edit on 2-1-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I see where your mind is at, but no, I was referring to how they are both children.

You are correct. Sry. I thought I was replying to Swills.

Aw you replied to my reply to Swills. You must not have read what came before.
edit on 2-1-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
HUGE BUTTONS....he is triggering the left more than Kim

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join