It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President tweets he has a bigger more powerful nuclear button

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It only seems he has a bigger button because of his tiny little hands

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mockingmay

Hey Trump you also have a bigger D1CK than most of us, its just that yours is protruding from your head.

To all the Trump supporters defending him, you to will soon have this feature.

Quite simply the worst of the worst President of the USA ever!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Hey Trump you also have a bigger D1CK than most of us, its just that yours is protruding from your head.

To all the Trump supporters defending him, you to will soon have this feature.

I think you got all wrong. It is not bigger, actually it is substantially smaller. One of the reasons of this unorthodox kind of behaviour. One tends to compensate in other ways for the missing size

edit on 3-1-2018 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump could launch on Lil Kim and it would have zero repercussions on the mainland US. NK would simply cease to exist.

Yes...zero repercussions to the US.

I wonder how South Korea and Japan feel though?

It’s pretty easy being flippant with distance protecting you.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm literally having a meltdown

everyone is going to die, our president has a sense of humor and he Tweets, god help us

NNEEEEXXxxxxxttttttTTTTTT

So, do you think Kim got the "joke"?

I hope he's fuming mad at being one upped

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Is he the worst due to words or actions?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Trump = the god of internet Troll..

He's pure Gold..

Watching the left melt down again and again for the next 7 years is going to be so damn entertaining...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm literally having a meltdown

everyone is going to die, our president has a sense of humor and he Tweets, god help us

NNEEEEXXxxxxxttttttTTTTTT

So, do you think Kim got the "joke"?

I hope he's fuming mad at being one upped

Holy crap man!!! You think this is a JOKE????

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

honestly that guy is an embarassment to everyone ! even if you are not american .

I think Dave Chappelle was right , he is the idiot thats going to save us all
edit on 3-1-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
yeah, like they would trump a real button hahahaha

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
no1 will use a nuke, its just empty threats

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Sometimes I wonder if it is indeed 'Trump' sending these tweets or his Secretary or someone who wants him out of the White House.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump could launch on Lil Kim and it would have zero repercussions on the mainland US. NK would simply cease to exist.

Yes...zero repercussions to the US.

I wonder how South Korea and Japan feel though?

It’s pretty easy being flippant with distance protecting you.

They would be relieved the threat was finally gone.

If done halfassed or like a tomahawk at empty tents type over committee'd attack that doesn't actually destroy all of N Korea that is all S Korea and Japan have to worry about. Trump passing the buck along to another wimpy progressive after him would be a very dangerous situation if they were forced to respond to N Korea. S Korea and Japan have the best possible POTUS at this moment and time to rid their region of their deepest fears.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Are you sure he's not the worstest of the worsesest of all time ever in the history of the universe ever ever.

edit on 3/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

Na na na na bo bo, mines bigger then yours. Surely there is a better form of communication from a person who claims to be educated.

When we as children used this kind of strategic ploy , we quickly learned it didn't work. As we matured into thinking AUDLTS, we learn to ply a more EDUCATIONAL approach.

If this is what we have to look forward to for thee more years, I'm afraid we are in a world of s##t. Can anyone say F.U.B.A.R.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad3000

It is really sad that all you care about is that leftists are getting trolled. I see this response a lot on here. You can't explain the rational of trump, so you just say "get trolled lefties!". It's like you guys are addicted to the left vs right paradigm and can't see beyond it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not sure your second sentence makes any sense at all. As far as the worst president ever, I think the stock market and the economy would beg to differ. The Military loves the guy buy a 10-1 margin and 60 million Americans voted for him.

I would say Obama has to be the worst President in the history of this country. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Everything that idiot did, did harm America including the failure of the ACA which was not affordable for anyone that actually paid.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

We don't want you to have nukes, we've decided your not allowed, but we've got loads of em...and ermmm.we will use them, we've done it before you know.

What is the world coming to jeez

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
a reply to: bluechevytree

Na na na na bo bo, mines bigger then yours. Surely there is a better form of communication from a person who claims to be educated.

When we as children used this kind of strategic ploy , we quickly learned it didn't work. As we matured into thinking AUDLTS, we learn to ply a more EDUCATIONAL approach.

If this is what we have to look forward to for thee more years, I'm afraid we are in a world of s##t. Can anyone say F.U.B.A.R.

I’ve found it more productive and easier to get my point across when I deal with people at their own level.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's bigger and more powerful but it takes a pill and at least 15 minutes to get it working.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join