It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

When this story first broke, one of the posters here said they'd read about 2019 being the year these UFO's were going to show themselves and this was the government's way of preparing us. If true, this makes sense...

Chico Xavier told that in 1971 live on television. He also predicted we would find water on moon and that we were gonna build moonbases after 2020.

It's been 50 years and it's happening now as he said.

My hypothesis is there are good and bad extraterrestrial/interdimensional beings, on different level of consciousness. The bad ones who work with the government to hide the truth are behind this. Maybe to run a false flag invasion/blue bean/haarp/etc, and to mislead the people with zero knowledge to believe the good aliens are actually here to slavery the human race/something that dramatic.

Sorry but it just feels SO WEIRD that they've denied for so long and now they're giving TDL the answers to give it to the public.

Also TDL doesn't know #, just what he's been told. Elizondo and the pilots too, they have a memorized speech for every interview.

Come on guys... This isn't disclosure. And trust me, I've waited for this for a long time...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickless

Sure.
ADEX = Air Defense Exercise
Mullet = some name given to a section of airspace
Fast Eagle is the callsign for VF-41
They visually identified 1 aircraft simulating an F-8 with zero missiles or bombs
and another.
Then they returned back to the ship, RTB.

I could be wrong, but that's how I read that message.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
Mullet = some name given to a section of airspace

There's a Mullet Island in Salton Sea near areas that are used for bombing practices. Do you think it would make sense that they would use the name of that (very small) island like that?

They visually identified 1 aircraft simulating an F-8 with zero missiles or bombs
and another.

F-8 being? This one?
en.wikipedia.org...

According to that it was "Retired completely in 2000". Why would they simulate that?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
George Knapp thinks this is dead serious, not a false flag, and thus I think this is dead serious and not a false flag. George has never been scared to say "I don't know." And yet hes not saying that about whether this should be taken as just another weird thing or a big deal. He's said it is a big deal.

Good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickless

Regarding the "Mullet" airspace, when conducting training exercises, they sometimes name specific portions of the Warning Areas to make flight planning easier. They may divide up a large section into 3 sections and call one Tulip, one Rose and one Honeysuckle, or some other weird naming convention.

My guess is there is a Mullet, a Mohawk and a Beehive, or something. This is just a guess.

Regarding the F-8, yeah, I'm curious about that too. Perhaps planning on VIDing French or Phillipine counterparts when they hit North Korea? Again, this is just my educated guess. It's how exercises would go down when we did them.

For instance, we would use contracted Red Air. They flew Saab's. I think Saab Red Air represented a Mirage 2000.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
Regarding the "Mullet" airspace, when conducting training exercises, they sometimes name specific portions of the Warning Areas to make flight planning easier. They may divide up a large section into 3 sections and call one Tulip, one Rose and one Honeysuckle, or some other weird naming convention.

My guess is there is a Mullet, a Mohawk and a Beehive, or something. This is just a guess.

Good to know and that makes sense.

Regarding the F-8, yeah, I'm curious about that too. Perhaps planning on VIDing French or Phillipine counterparts when they hit North Korea? Again, this is just my educated guess. It's how exercises would go down when we did them.

For instance, we would use contracted Red Air. They flew Saab's. I think Saab Red Air represented a Mirage 2000.

This is what reportedly happened during that planned exercise as far as I understand it:

There were a total of 5 planes that took off, two of those were the Fast Eagles, and they were just preparing to begin the exercise when the exercise was cancelled (at least for those Fast Eagles, but maybe the others continued it as planned) and they were re-vectored to check out the unidentified radar contacts. There they saw an UFO and a possible USO (something in the water, and the log calls it an object, although the pilots didn't seem to be sure if it was an actual object). They tried to approach the UFO, and it took off, and the possible USO also disappeared. Except for the log which is a bit unclear, all the other sources indicate that the Fast Eagles returned back to the carrier after that and were low on fuel. So there's no indication they actually participated in that exercise at all.

Because of that, I was thinking if that part about the Fast Eagles actually means that they visually identified an UFO and an USO. Does it make any sense to say "WINGS CLEAN" for those, especially for something in the water? And the UFO also didn't actually have any wings to begin with. Mind you, they initially thought the USO might be a downed airplane, which might make that more plausible.

I also found that, at least in some contexts, SIM is an abbreviation for Security Incident Management, so could it mean something like that? I guess F8 would then be a code for something, like aliens

Does that sound plausible to you at all?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join