It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real time traveler / Guy uploaded video from 2019 DEBUNKED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Ah, yeah, you are spot on.

What an idiot. Why go through all that effort to fail in such an obvious way lol.

Thank you.

DEBUNKED
edit on 2-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: dug88

Excellent sleuthing!

Man, I really tried to listen to the Youtube video, my ears are ringing and it gave me a headache!!! Whoever fell for that crazy video is really desperate for TT info, (as am I to be honest).

In the future*** when you need to prove a point through a banned site like that one, and it takes a whole lot of trouble before a link is banned, just state it in such a way that you dont use the name of the forum. If members doubt you a Mod can step in to verify and validate your claim.

To be fair if the video is originally from there. Technically, this whole thread is violating the t&c.
edit on 2/1/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Sorry about that. I just found it interesting. I'm not used to being able to discuss this stuff with others.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets

Ah, yeah, you are spot on.

What an idiot. Why go through all that effort to fail in such an obvious way lol.

Thank you.

DEBUNKED

Yeah it was quite an elaborate way to convince people to prep i guess lol
Don't think me saying this thread should be binned was a dig at you in any way mate, it's all good.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It is okay I know.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If it's a hoax, and it very well could be, it's very elaborate, including a back story that goes back years. I found the Instructables projects most interesting.

"Someone" claims on "another site" to have actually video chatted with this guy and says he says like a normal, legit guy who has no idea how the video got on his YouTube channel.

He seems to be a real person:
www.whitepages.com...

A search of his YouTube name reveals a Pinterest page from the same person:
www.pinterest.com...

And a very sparse Twitter page of the same name:
twitter.com...

His Facebook page has a long history of posts, nothing about time travel:
www.facebook.com...
(note he recently changed his last name to "Simms" on his Facebook account, but URL still has original name.

The Pinterest page leads to an Instructables account:
www.instructables.com...

The Instructables account includes a couple projects hinted at in the video:
www.instructables.com...
www.instructables.com...
www.instructables.com...

The hat he wears in the video is a real company founded in the early 80s:
en.wikipedia.org...

His LinkedIn page is empty:
www.linkedin.com...

One more thing, the guitar amp featured in the video was also used in one of his Instructable videos.
www.amazon.com...
edit on 1/2/18 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: 2FurryMidgets

He is rubbing his nose quite often....

psychologia.co...

Touching One’s Nose
Among the most common signs of lying is the nose touch. It seems that the nose touch is connected to the original mouth covering gesture that is so obvious in children. Because adults are more conscious about body signs that they are displaying, the hand is quickly pulled away from the mouth, which results in a quick nose touching gesture.

You can tell the difference between a “normal” nose itch, and a nose touch that is from the signs of lying – the simple itch will be satisfied with rubbing or scratching, but won’t be satisfied with just a light touch, and this is what happens when the person is lying.

Once again, if the speaker is the one who displays the nose touch gesture, it means he could be lying. If it is the listener who does it, then he could simply doubt what he is hearing.

It is either that or he is high on crack....

Are there very many people in your reality who snort crack rocks?

If so, you should probably find some smarter crackheads to hang around with...the crack itself notwithstanding, of course. They must be broke and frustrated as #.😹😹😹

The study of body language is meant to be a guideline, one method of determining signs of deception weighed with other supporting evidence. It is not an empirical measure of whether or not a person is in fact lying, and there are many other reasons why someone might be continuously touching or rubbing his nose.

People do the exact same thing when they are trying to get a message across and are limited in some way as to what they are allowed to say. They also do it when they're thrust into an unfamiliar role, such as this guy. Yet another example is embarrassment at showing emotion...and the capillary engorgement from crying can cause a maddening, stinging itch inside the nares close to the tip of the nose, and speaking makes it worse.

He says in the beginning that he's not used to doing this...presumably giving video updates. He's very clearly crying and agitated. And he says repeatedly that this other person, Caveat, is sick. And when he says it, he's afraid. He whispers it. Maybe he's getting sick too.

It is difficult to say what exactly is going on, but his emotional affect is genuine. Whatever is happening to him, he truly believes it and is affected by it. He is genuinely afraid of something.

Time travel...meh...I'd need actual proof, regardless of anything else personally. But this man is not lying and he is truly distressed about something. I wish I could watch this on something bigger than a phone screen.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm thinking this person might actually be suffering mental illness of some kind. He is genuinely distressed, but like you say...the technical stuff doesn't make sense. And the home he is in just seems too normal if this is supposed to be in the future after the world ended.

And why would they have gone there? To infiltrate the neighborhoods? It just sounds like the product of a severe psychosis. I have actually seen people like that, and they truly believe everything they're saying is 100% real.

I feel bad for the guy..."time traveler" or not. Don't like seeing anyone in distress.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Red of course!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Red of course!

I always visualized my self as a sort of indigo...

... but from experience I can verify that I am quite red on the inside.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Breaking T@Cs with that link I believe, or at one time it was an issue due to tons of hoax material coming out of it. Just saying you might correct your post and just delete the forum link...

Of course ATS never has any hoax topics

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

WE have a HOAX Bin for that sir.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

WE have a HOAX Bin for that sir.

Only when it suits you. There are countless threads that sight unreliable sources such as the Daily Mail (Please see: listverse.com... ) for just a few of the fake news stories that come out of this so called newspaper. However, I am sure that if the name Daily Mail was replaced by the name of one of ATS's competitor sites it would automatically be relegated to the hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Vid has been removed.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 2FurryMidgets

OMG you've GOT to check out the search engine and read some Fantastic discussions here about TT.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whilst we can still safely assume he's as fake as they get, he's back apparently. He uploaded a new video...

In watching it right now. I'm not sure what to expect.

His old video went down and got re-uploaded a few times after being deleted over the past few days (I have no idea why).

Whilst most likely BS as proven above, I'm intrigued with this new upload.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join