It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real time traveler / Guy uploaded video from 2019 DEBUNKED!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't have too much info on this video but I saw it last week and it seems damned crazy to me. Basically this guy seems to have uploaded a video from 2019. After some big event happened to the US they have gone full on Fallout and he's conveying some updates to somebody about the post apocalypse.

I still don't know what to think but the story he tells is complex as hell and if he is acting he's pretty good for conveying that much emotion.

I tried contacting him but he never got back to me. I'd love to know what you guys think.

www.youtube.com...

Could somebody embed it for me please?
edit on 2-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: Messed up the video

Synopsis.

Does anybody know what the machine thing is on the wall next to him?

The world ended, it seems around March 2018 if his dates are correct. Something happened to the US and "opportunistic forces" took over most states. Some states are "slave farms" whatever that means. He and a team of others are working with other communities. Whilst looking for stuff the found a strange machine that radio waves can't pass through? He gets pretty upset taking about his friends and I assume losing some. By the end he just seems to not want to do it any more.
edit on 2-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: Added TLDR info

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 2FurryMidgets

link didn't work for me.
:-(

never mind, it works. i didn't give it enough time.
edit on 2-1-2018 by subfab because: i posted incorrect information

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Comments disabled. Wonder why?
edit on 1/2/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I wanted to embed it but it keeps messing up

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thank you so much!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
20 seconds I'll never get back.

Props to you.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

My thoughts are that if it is a viral marketing video it has way too little views. It just has a strange feel to me.

link   

To embed a video, click on the "YouTube" icon, and enter the video id: TRkAnZCRqpY

This will embed it for you correctly.

link   

He is rubbing his nose quite often....

psychologia.co...

Touching One’s Nose
Among the most common signs of lying is the nose touch. It seems that the nose touch is connected to the original mouth covering gesture that is so obvious in children. Because adults are more conscious about body signs that they are displaying, the hand is quickly pulled away from the mouth, which results in a quick nose touching gesture.

You can tell the difference between a “normal” nose itch, and a nose touch that is from the signs of lying – the simple itch will be satisfied with rubbing or scratching, but won’t be satisfied with just a light touch, and this is what happens when the person is lying.

Once again, if the speaker is the one who displays the nose touch gesture, it means he could be lying. If it is the listener who does it, then he could simply doubt what he is hearing.

It is either that or he is high on crack....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets
The world ended, it seems around March 2018 if his dates are correct.

Google "I survived the end of the world again t-shirts" There are some good one.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

None of his other videos seem related which I find odd.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
From the description.

Note the date: March 3 2019. The speaker on the tape confirms this at the end. Also at about 1/3 through, he unknowingly offers up a possible explanation for how the video ended up in 2017.

This appears to be a copy of the original and not the original itself. Note the the anomalies:

The image is reversed. This may be an artifact from time travel or not.

The text on the screen indicates that the video recording unit is not recording.

This video may be 3 or 4 generations removed from the original. One of the generations may be a video camera recording off of a screen (computer or projector screen).

This may have been necessary to not record information on the vertical blanking interval which may include Macrovision copy protection pulses or actual data that indicated the origin of the first generation recorder or agency.

This would explain anomalies in the audio. Although it is possible to go direct on the audio while recording through a lens so to speak it may have been intentional to go “home camcorder” with no wires since modern digital video formats allow for frequencies far in excess of 300,000 Hz while human hearing cuts off at about 20,000.

That leaves plenty of bandwidth for analog and digital embedded information. Even something as simple as Morse code at 250,000 Hz. A simple camcorder should eliminate extra baggage of the data type at a sacrifice of quality. I think I hear the copier’s recording environment in addition to the original environment.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

That seems like a lof effort to go through to just record a creepy YouTube video. :O

Yeah, I assumed the machine he talked about may be related to uploading the video.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This sure isn't the way 2018 went from what I remember of my alternate timeline message from the future with no way to verify it. In my 2018, things cooked along pretty much as usual, except for that big meteorite that hit in July (August?) that killed all those people. I guess that counts as unusual. No slave camps or anything, though. Just more Kardashians.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets
That seems like a lof effort to go through to just record a creepy YouTube video.

I actually have a perfectly functioning video camera from 1983 or thereabouts. I've thought about recording a time traveler message with it, but honestly I'm too lazy.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I like you kiddo. You've got spunk!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I own a pack of Matchbox cars from years ago. If somebody fetched the same box back from the future or anything for that matter I couldn't just say "Hold my beer I can do that" to them every time.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Fake
www.godlikeproductions.com...

I'm only using this source because this is where it came from.
edit on 2/1/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Thanks for the link but how does that thread prove it is a fake. Is there a post debunking it?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Comments disabled and there's no way we could be getting a video from the future and there is nothing in the video except the verbal story that evidences its content.

Well executed and scripted, but I'd suspect a 'Blair Witch' type handheld cam fiction.

Also, the 'inductive loop' comments indicate that this is not real. We have known about induction for a hundred years but still the largest and best funded labs cannot demonstrate economically viable and safe power induction over anything but the smallest distances.

The other technology that they are 'struggling' with is fairly primitive by comparison and doesn't equate to having workable induction tech. I mean, they cant get enough radio's but have induction? Why not re-purpose cellular networks?

So, it is technically infeasible and obviously just fiction.

... not to mention it is supposed to be a 'technical' broadcast but has no actual 'technical' specifics (everything is general; locations, voltages, circuit details, fuel usage rates, power generation and usage stats).

edit on 2/1/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join