It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone sensing an event sooner now rather than later ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hopefully this thread will not be deleted because it contains very little information.

The question concerns the sixth sense (gut feeling) that is felt a few seconds before unique events happen.

Since the end of last Christmas, has anyone detected an increase in the amount of time that they detect a significant event, before that exact event happens ?

Example: when people often see similar numbers on a clock like 11:11, they now get this same sense long before it happens. Even conversations stop before the time occurs and it is not them that stop the chat.

Example: before you turn a corner you sense the last time you saw a friend. Then as you turn the corner, they are right there. Now, whilst walking, that same feeling is occurring 10-20 seconds before you turn the same corner.

Maybe this has something to do with a persons aura where as the auras overlap, the mind detects that person's presence. But now, everyone's aura might actually be expanding. So the aura's are now overlapping at a greater physical distance where last year the radius was lets say 10ft and now that radius has increased to 100ft.

Now this sounds like 'everyone is the one' or 'we are all spiritually connected'. Now i sound 'new agey'.

Apparently, in the spirit world, there is no privacy of thought, so i am wondering if the 'veil' is getting thinner allowing people to detect unique (one off) events long before they happen.

Maybe this is what life was like for humans before the fallen angels introduced the 'veil' or Matrix environment where our senses are limited to what they can sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Over the last 15-20 years I have been expecting the US to crap the bed economically, 2008 was close. As of now things seem to be humming along.
The next big wee wee match may very well be crypto currency and it's effect on the econ. But what way I can't tell, and if anyone says they can they are not being truthful.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've always thought of a person and a moment later they'll call. And it's even really random people who don't usually call or whom I haven't spoke to in years.

As for pre-empting major disasters; I think it's been programed into us that major events are going to have a terror attack. I've felt that something would happen Christmas (it didn't) then NYE (it didn't not in my town anyway) According to people who believe in "the Secret" or self actualization, our collective consciousness always being focussed on disasters will create more disasters in the future

It's an interesting concept coupled with physics and retro-causality...I believe Time is much more fluid than we know

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
...I believe Time is much more fluid than we know

I agree...every Time I drink morning coffee I expect the even of me sitting on the toilet within 5 mins...this strange occurrence is one of many events that takes place before 11:11 am in the morning...sometimes even at 1:11am or 1:11 pm!!!! Crazy!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is amazing! Just this morning I was thinking someone was going to create an event is coming thread! And you did!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

You post stuff but I can't comprehend your words. I find my eyes keep drifting over to your avatar image. Are you even posting words in complete sentences? I just can't read your posts.

edit on 2-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Example: when people often see similar numbers on a clock like 11:11, they now get this same sense long before it happens. Even conversations stop before the time occurs and it is not them that stop the chat.

"Plate of shrimp"

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
This could mean that everyones fate / destiny was already pre-planned and agreed upon by them, before they entered this Universe.

So if they detect these unique uncanny events then can they classify the event as a bread crumb along their correct path ?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

According to people who believe in "the Secret" or self actualization, our collective consciousness always being focussed on disasters will create more disasters in the future

The Luciferians believe that their desired events will happen when the collective consciousness is directed at the 'rumour' that they publicize. Its almost like world fate is determined by the thoughts of everyone.

So if millions of people believe that a terrorist event will happen then the terrorist event will be successful.

Notice how everything went quiet before Christmas Day as the vast majority of USA was focused on the festive season.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You post stuff but I can't comprehend your words. I find my eyes keep drifting over to your avatar image. Are you even posting words in complete sentences? I just can't read your posts.

Seemed pretty clear, concise and thought out to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Yep to me too.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I get the feeling that the rest of the world is tired of our # and they aren't going to be told what to do anymore by the mighty US GOVERNMENT being the world bully .
They are tired of the US trying to make the world conform , tired of the transparent excuses used for occupying so many countries .

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Things are undeniably shifting, if that's what you mean. I think many people are feeling something changing. I'd say for the better, depending on which frequency you happen to be on, that's my feeling. People with negative energy will feel the burn, and those with positive energy, righteous vengeance, or as some would call it the power of intention coming to their long deserved rescue.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Being able to see further down the 'time spiral'? It slows everything down.. If You do any sports or play an instrument, probably a deeper level into that as well.

I'd recommend getting a pad and pen to memorialize any 'vivid dreams' and I'd add that You do some 'Manifestation Meditations' and all this really entails is right before REM sleep, You 'imagine' what it is You want to get into Your life, e.g. new job, new house, new friends, etc. One can tap into that energy.

Enjoy Your trip.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Without a doubt, something will happen!

This is not speculative, it is definite!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I've always thought of a person and a moment later they'll call. And it's even really random people who don't usually call or whom I haven't spoke to in years.

As for pre-empting major disasters; I think it's been programed into us that major events are going to have a terror attack. I've felt that something would happen Christmas (it didn't) then NYE (it didn't not in my town anyway) According to people who believe in "the Secret" or self actualization, our collective consciousness always being focussed on disasters will create more disasters in the future

It's an interesting concept coupled with physics and retro-causality...I believe Time is much more fluid than we know

I starred your post mainly because of the distractive/attractive nature of your avatar.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Don't "celebrate" too hard, they say you'll go blind!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Compared to the earlier years for me, I can say that I'm sensing things at a somewhat quicker pace. Below are the notable examples that have happened to me over the last few years.

1. A girl I knew vanished about 7 years ago, and left no indicator where she went; Can't remember the exact date (I posted a thread on it a while ago), I went to bed as usual, and had an odd dream where herself and me were excitedly talking. I woke up, wrote the dream down, and thought nothing more of it. Well, guess what time this girl mysteriously reappeared? Yep: Within 5 minutes of when I had the dream.

2. My move to a new place: I actually was starting to pack my stuff about a couple months before I was planning to move; The apartment complex I went with kept pushing back the date for move in, but I somehow knew better: Not only was I able to snag a cozy apartment (for cheap), but due to some "mysterious circumstances", I got the place earlier than expected.

3. This one is still in the making - I count it as a bit of a coincidence, but way back when I was a kid, I used to play in a group of musicians, and had a bit of a crush on one of them (age gap was a factor in why I didn't even bring it up).

Well, my thoughts out of the blue recently turned toward this person - I went to their Christmas concert, and found out that they'd love to bring me back, but also that this person is planning to come back as well.

If you want a theory - I don't think the veil is any thinner than it was. Rather, I think more people are becoming aware of what reality is like around themselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's difficult to say if one is having a busy time with dealing with life and can't find a meditative peaceful time to search.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It does seem like these have been more common as of late.

TimeWave Zero.

Having shown that the reasoning used by Terence McKenna to arrive at a zero date of 2012-12-21 might all along have been seen as less than convincing, one can now ask if there is any reason to support a more plausible choice of a zero date. The answer is that, yes, there are several possibilities for a revised zero date.

Alternative 1

The Kelley timewave shows a major descent of the timewave beginning, not 24,576 days prior to the zero date but rather 16,384 days prior. (Note that 16,384 = 2^14.) This is true for any choice of zero date, for example, a zero date of 2018-08-26:
Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join