It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate all images of people smoking cigarettes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I just relish the fact all their anti smoke laws bit them in their rear ends.

Cause they include weed.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Reverbs

Those pics some are yukky but some are quite comical.

Haha I love it.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Jefferton

You know what's funny? I can always quit smoking. You'll still be an idiot though no matter what.

That IS funny.

Watch that rage smokey, your heart is fragile.

link   
Well, I hate seeing little children and babies everywhere. In person, on TV, I hate em. They're everywhere!

They're so gross, eating boogers and licking doorknobs, getting snot all over everything and carrying around diseases.... Just extremely unhealthy.

See? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The key, is to simply relax. Ease your mind. Calm down. Maybe have a smoke.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
While I don't become triggered by the images, I agree with your sentiment. I am instantly disgusted when I see a pretty lady and then she lights one up. It is however quite a comical take on the self destructive habits of the human race. Not smoking tobacco is easily one of the easiest ways to extend your life. Kissing a smoker is one of the most disgusting experiences I have ever had. I dumped a pretty chick with huge knockers in high school because of it. I figured I could handle the smoke because of how awesome her rack was and the fact she was easy to look at. Yea sorry, I just could not handle that nasty smoker mouth and I was done after two weeks. Never been with one ever since.

I don't understand it at all. I tried to pick up tobacco when I have decided to quite smoking pot awhile back. It took me almost a month just to barely get through half a pack and decided to just give them to my neighbor. I have started and quit smoking pot about half a dozen times now. I think I even finally kicked my pot habit too now. I have smoked daily for years and I have not even had a craving in 3 weeks.

My only vice now, is this internet. And soon enough, I shall even dispose of this and cut myself off from the signal.

No pot, No tobacco, No alcohol, No soda, No energy drinks, no coffee.
I have now succeeded in keeping my body pure. Now the journey to purifying my mind has begun. It will be difficult severing the invisible tentacles of the beast. If I could just get one of those invisibility capes that have existed for over ten years now, I would have no need for the signal....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I have now succeeded in keeping my body pure.

The Masons appreciate you for this. No one wants a gamey sheeple sandwich.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Makes it more fun when we are able to give a little kick before the slaughter right?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Admittedly, the struggle is part of the fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I have now succeeded in keeping my body pure.

The Masons appreciate you for this. No one wants a gamey sheeple sandwich.

Also the premium price for organ harvesting is a nice bonus.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah it pisses me off too, now if you'll excuse me I have a cancer stick to enjoy and no Prius will save you from the air pollution.

What's wrong with living fast and dying young? People live in big cities filled with fumes from millions of cars and no one bats an eye but the moment someone sparks a cigarette it's a freaking disaster.

Smog will kill you as quick as smoking, so spark 'em up and enjoy life before we get nuked into oblivion.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The economics prove you correct. Free range sheeple is the only way to go.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The economics prove you correct. Free range sheeple is the only way to go.

Truer statements may never have been made.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Typical lefty I bet and marijuana smoking which is just as bad does not bother you cause it's a right. Your buddies at CNN promote the use of bongs, joints, and even gas mask designed to deliver more smoke than any cigarette but hey no issue because it's a right.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

You also need to get a life. You're seeing "lefties" where none can be divined.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Freedom of choice! I quit in 93 and I'm glad i did, my 85 year old aunt smokes everyday and she's not going to die anytime soon! damn it but what i dont like is smokers standing right outside the door to stores! thats just inconsiderate period and i dont say anything anymore so i dont get beaned by some old bastard with a cane again for being snippy

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
Hey, some people cannot help it, they have an eye patch over their right eye. Of course everything is a lefty!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: DJMSN

You also need to get a life. You're seeing "lefties" where none can be divined.

You are the one defensively bickering with multiple people online.

Are you sure you shouldn't be out getting a life?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'll just leave these right here.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Best post of the thread.

I don't care if people smoke. All I said is I don't like looking at people doing it because it disgusts me so much. People can do whatever they want. I just made a small political commentary about how people are so much against terrorism when the people who smoke are themselves their own worst terrorist. Go ahead and light up and kill yourself. I don't care.

No matter what you say, every time I see someone smoking I find it repulsive. Of course my opinion doesn't matter. But I am not the only one who feels this way. Ugly is in the eyes of the beholder.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I enjoy the sound of smokers coughing. It's the sound of "freedom"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join