It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite YouTube 'truther' may be an MK Ultra handler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The concept of "Graduated Animal Farms" is presented in the videos embedded below. I went through it like probably everyone here. I thought CNN was telling me basically the whole truth into my early 20s. Then I moved on to Alex Jones then to Jeff Rense, David Icke, Alan Watt, Jordan Maxwell, Tim Rifat, Michael Tsarion, and others. The theory presented in the videos below is that that progression is a setup by the system.

The theory is that we're supposed to go through that progression. I've suspected that for a long time. I believe every single person I just mentioned plays ball with the Illuminati or else they would be silenced or dead. Jordan Maxwell has admitted that. He was told what his limits were in terms of what he could speak publicly about. Who told him? He claims the FBI did for one.

Stefan Molyneux has to be the most obvious case. If you look at his early videos and compare them to his Trump-era videos, it's hard to believe it's the same person. He went from claiming voting was always pointless to claiming voting for Trump was the last chance to save Western civilization. Give me a break.

Your favorite YouTube 'truther' may be an MK Ultra handler

What do I mean by that? I mean they might be handling your mind control.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
How did you break free, or are you still stuck?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The CNN and other news is a liberal group,I sure wouldn't trust their word on anything,and not beneath them to try and ridicule someone telling truth,mind control start when you turn on the boob tube

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

My philosophy is basically summed up in this song. I'm trapped in this world like everyone else. I mainly want my soul to be alright mainly for the afterlife if there is one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I've been subbed to him for a few years now, and people grow and change.

The fact that he's in your cross hairs is quite telling though.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: japhrimu

Another way to answer your question is that I listen to wild stuff like this, and I try to find nuggets of what I feel is truth.

It's a difficult process.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Does everybody need a personal Youtube Truther?
Because if yes, i am doing something wrong, i don´t have any favourites on Google´s Youtube.
Does that mean i don´t know the truth, the whole truth and nothing else than the truth, without Youtube "Truthers"?

Dammit, i knew something was wrong with me...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Show me some tarot cards Tsarion.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That's really being nitpicky. I'm pretty sure every famous "truther" has lots of videos posted on YouTube, so I think the title of this thread is justified.

I have to mention that a lot of those people really depend on YouTube including Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and David Icke. Tim Rifat was very upset because he was recently banned from YouTube.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym
a reply to: Wardaddy454

WOW 7 mins in that guy as big a bare knuckle POS liar as anybody ever was with his "DeFOOing", his LYING about what went down about it. I have a true pathological liar relative and they NEVER "admit to lying not even if they have you on tape and show it to you".

DeFOOing: He's no different than the social engineers whom invented the manual for the university safe spaces.

Inside a University Ceremonial PC Cult Chamber (Safe Space)
edit on 2-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

May be it is generational thing. I simply prefer one paragraph of text instead of 5 min video ... And that's it: Top YouTuber have low "information density" compared to average text.
edit on 2-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: clarity

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

That's really being nitpicky. I'm pretty sure every famous "truther" has lots of videos posted on YouTube, so I think the title of this thread is justified.

I have to mention that a lot of those people really depend on YouTube including Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and David Icke. Tim Rifat was very upset because he was recently banned from YouTube.

For me, those "truthers", are a tool to make it "comfortable" for beginners to become a "truther" too(not bad at all). People don´t have to read for themselves anymore, don´t have to search the web themselves anymore, because those Youtube truthers know everything and i only have to trust them, what they tell me etc. It´s like with everything today, why should i do something for myself, Youtube Truthers tell me everything i need to know, including the whole truth.

We all know that they need clicks to make money on Youtube, so why should i trust anybody there?

I can do my researches by myself. That´s, for me, a main reason to use a computer and the internet. It´s like going fishing for yourself and present your catch to your people. To let Youtube Truthers tell me what the truth is, is like telling everyboody you would go to fish, but buy an allready caught fish at a store and present that as your own catch.

People need to do their own researches! They don´t need others(the Youtube Truthers) that tell them what THEIR(the Youtube Truthers) "truth" is. Because then you just end up in an echo chamber with thousands of other "mass-individualists", that know the only truth because a Youtube Truther told it to them...

edit on 2 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
For me, those "truthers", are a tool to make it "comfortable" for beginners to become a "truther" too(not bad at all). People don´t have to read for themselves anymore, don´t have to search the web themselves anymore,

Most regular folks are too addicted to diversion / too indoctrinated to even get on track and when they do they very often fall somewhere in between too busy / too lazy to go distill down all the problems we face to ever get to what we might be able to do about them on their own.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
For me, those "truthers", are a tool to make it "comfortable" for beginners to become a "truther" too(not bad at all). People don´t have to read for themselves anymore, don´t have to search the web themselves anymore,

Most regular folks fall somewhere in between too busy / too lazy to go distill down all the problems on their own.

Yep. And then they adopt, absorb the "only one real truth" of their favourite Youtube Truthers.
For example the "truth" of people like Alex Jones or David Icke...

edit on 2 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

i am ammused that - you admit to having modified your poitical views over time - and still castigate mr Molyneux - for - shock horror - modifiying his political views over time

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

The whole world, and each person in it has good ideas and bad ones. And all the good ideas can only go so far to solve what they're to task for. Sometimes they're the entirely wrong path.

Like with the SJW's their solution to our whole history of the pitfalls of tribalism is to obsess about the history, take offense to it, obsess about ones own tribe in the process, and isolate themselves in safe spaces. So the solution to tribalism is yet the most sophisticatedly cultist tribalism ever.

Now seeing that DeFOOing craziness in that clip, its the same damn thing as the safe space, only applied to obsession of their modern polar opposite. 'Look at what the SJW's are doing lets do the same exact thing and be just like them but with a different stripe'.

As such this is the nature of Identity Politics, as it is Cults.

So if these two are the dominant thoughts, both sides would just have us obsess about the other, all we'll do is bicker about race sex whatever tribalist groupthink sociodynamic of the hour, while the tribe that rules the world and started all this BS keeps plundering raping pillaging.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This part of your OP was quite revealing.

I thought CNN was telling me basically the whole truth into my early 20s. Then I moved on to Alex Jones then to Jeff Rense, David Icke, Alan Watt, Jordan Maxwell, Tim Rifat, Michael Tsarion, and others.

Not everyone falls into the category of easily led. Try and do your own research and draw from many sources of information instead of moving from one guru to the next to tell you what to think.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

If you feel like you are being led down a path, stop following the leader.

You don't have to rely on graduated cells.

Just, think for yourself. (Maybe turn off the TV and Youtube)

The rest just wreaks of paranoia..

Everyone wants to influence you. We are all your handlers. We express ideas on ATS so others can "see" our point of view ie mind control.. its all around you from walking in the woods, to the cold glass and metal buildings. Hard concrete sidewalks or fluffy pillows.. the color red.. to CNN or Alex jones its all mind control..

I choose my own way of making my mind do what "it wants."

LOL

And if you are looking for "Truth" which one are you looking for?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Speaking of "FOO"...

Mr. T's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Foo

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I've often thought that the names most of us found when we first looked down the rabbit hole were there to keep us off track. There's something/someone for everyone, Icke for the hippy spiritualists, Jones for the angry people and an ever growing selection of people I am totally unaware of for the more recently "woke" individuals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join