It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I'm glad you liked it!!

Your last avatar was just as much fun to make...

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'm currently struggling with an esoteric gorilla but as soon as that is done I would love to help you out with your idea!

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Aaaaaand....we're back. Real life got a little in the way but I seem to have a little free time and I've been getting some interesting requests through U2U.

If you don't mind BFFT I'm going to park your esoteric gorilla on the back burner for a bit because I need some fresh ideas.

But keep those request coming folks!!

Peace

(a U2U is fine but posting your request in this thread should keep it on the main page so more people can find it)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I want to see what folks been asking for. Give my eyes some candy.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Whoa!

That is pretty sweet!

Check my PM, btw!

Nice job on those..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Yeah I got your message...didn't have a chance to write you back but I have been going over your U2U and gathering some stuff to see if I can come up with something...I'll post it here and send you a message when it's done...(Chesire Cat and Daedlus......even I am curious where this will take us...lol)

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Okay....hmmmmm.....well....I guess it being 05:00 in the morning here and somewhere along the line I forgot to sleep, one shouldn't be surprised if the stuff coming from my side is a bit weird.

You asked for the Chesire Cat and Daedlus and all I could come up with was this..(well either this or Daedlus attaching wings to the Chesire cat but that would be ridiculous because that cat can already float on it's own)

It's a rough draft and certainly not finished but I thought I would run it by you...lol

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 22:21:18 -0600pm282120182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Just noticed your new avatar....it's beautiful!!!

I hope you will soon find the time to share your amazing skills in this thread.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I do like the saying at the bottom, and perhaps one could say a riddle could perhaps be the undoing of those who seek to high. Nicely done. Not sure the cat fits in that spot, or at least in that coloring. hmm.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Like I said, it's a rough draft.

I think it is a little too much Alice in Wonderland themed but it's pretty damn hard to find a good image of Daedlus.

Personally I would choose for either Chesire Cat or Daedlus because it's pretty hard to squeeze two completely unrelated main characters in a 200x1600 pixel frame...lol

But you don't need to worry about colouring or alignment, that will be done as soon as we find the right layout for your avatar.

No need to hold back, it's your avatar so you get to say what goes in or out...

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Okay...general concept stayed the same but I took out Daedlus and tweaked the whole thing a bit...(got your colors a bit more uniform for a more complete view)

If we should abandon this direction let me know and I'll keep throwing things out there.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Feb 2018 08:26:05 -0600am282620182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
just trying a different shading on the last design..

Let me know which has your preference...

Peace

PS:the letters are out of focus but we'll fix that once we have an okay for he design...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I think that avatar creation is awesome!
Good job! I am thinking of something along the lines of mountain scene, birds circling above, hiking above a clear stream filled with rocks and in the distance...a mushroom cloud. Perhaps above a waterfall...I just can't seem to put it all together like you can. It is fragmented both in my mind AND in my 'practice' pictures.

Nobody asked but maybe this can help you cristalize your thoughts a bit....

I made a little setup up for you from this angle. I think for the bottom half we could look directly into the cristal clear water and maybe a portion of a leg with a hiking boot and somebody dropping a geigerteller or gasmask or something.

I hope it'll help you out a little and if you want me to continue on it, it would be my pleasure.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

This will do as lower part...although not crystal clear it's the best I could find. It's been 36 hours since I slept so I'm out for a bit but if anybody finds some cool elements for this avatar, feel free to post 'm or continue working on this avatar..

Peace

ETA: Cr*p...I just noticed some editing errors in the water...that'll have to wait till tomorrow..lol

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Feb 2018 17:11:06 -0600pm281120182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hmm,

We'll put that design on hold, and see if there is another direction we can take this.

Let's try dark, foreboding, esoteric with perhaps a little cheshire cat involved?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That baby ran dry! I'm glad we are ditching it and I'll start up something new tomorrow.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That cat is absolutely fantastic.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agreed there, definitely love it.

Wonder how else it could be used.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Dunno...but someone may like that concept at some point down the road. If i were him i'd save it for a later date.

Now i get to see what he cooks up next.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Okay...so the boot in the foreground idea isn't really working out without blocking the entire image.

Maybe if we place a hiker somewhere in the middle and below we could let something float by what he dropped...

But what?? Suggestions are welcome!!

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2018 03:23:31 -0600am282320182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join