It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: POWMIA

Yeah that looks way better!!

I moved the whole thing a bit upwards because I think it wil show your avatar better. Anyway, glad you like it!

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Aaaaaaaaaaand we left the mainpage again......

It's really quiet in here...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It was quiet in 2017, too.

Might need to swoop through the intro's to drum up interest.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I was busy promoting this thread in every other forum but introductions...lol

I'll go and do that

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
I'm not picky, and I'm kind'a an oddball. I like scary, and mystical, nebulous.

I know you asked for a pm but I thought I'd go ahead and work on what you gave us...lol

Let's see...

scary, mystical, nebulous....check.

Let me know if we are going in the right direction.

Peace

ETA: well maybe not mystical but two out three ain't bad...
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Feb 2018 16:56:03 -0600pm285620182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I love your work, you are very talented at design.

I would be so appreciative of something done with the Alien head I already have. Maybe with some dream catchers blended below it a little like yours hangs under the skull. Can post a pic link here if that helps? Thankyou if you can magic that up.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

I would love to work on something for you. Just post anything you would like to see in it and we'll work with that..

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am sure this is not what you wanted but I'm just trying stuff out here..

Do you want the color shift like in your original avatar?

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2018 07:47:01 -0600am284720182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Hey, I've been enjoying watching your creativity! The avatars are pretty awesome and imaginative! Thanks for sharing your avatar art with us!

Oh, and...it may be quiet in here, but people are still paying attention

blend

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Hey Blend!! Nice to see you here..

I'm just happy with the requests we get and really take my time on those...

I hope I'm not taking over this thread and if anybody else wants to have a go just shout!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Here's an other one (with your orginal avatar in it)

I'm gonna lay down and give my eyes some rest after this trippy design...lol

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2018 09:35:46 -0600am283520182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Alright OM....im sure you've noticed my absence in general when you show back up. THis is due to my complete inability to get more than 5 consecutive minutes to do anything recreational. I haven't even dropped a line in the water at the lake i live next to in over 4 months.

So with that said...you want to dress me up? The only thing I request is that its gorilla themed. If you want some things im interested in to work from, ill throw up a list below. But don't feel stuck to it at all. Bonus points if you would like to make the matching sig graphic.

- Dogs. Im a dog fanatic
- hunting/fishing/outdoors sporting stuff
- 60's era cars
- 70's era trucks
- anything of a mystical nature. Esoteric is good, new age is bad

Anyway, if you get bored and want to make something, id appreciate it. If not, i won't say mean things about you....i promise.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You are sooo on!! This is gonna be fun...

I'm pretty familiar with the whole time issue-thing and my posting history has a lot of those three month gaps.

I Guess luck has decided it is my turn for avatar duty..lol

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH....

“Sniff sniff” nobody loves me....

I didn’t think I was that crap!

“Sniff”

Can someone help this cute little bunny please?

Thanking you in advance

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
I am so sorry for not seeing yours!!

Or would you like something bigger in this style?

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2018 10:33:42 -0600am283320182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Lagomorphe
I am so sorry for not seeing yours!!

Or would you like something bigger in this style?

Peace

oooooooOOOOO lovely, thanks OM.

I will work on this when I get back home this weekend as currently have limited access to a decent WiFi connection. (Am in Nice in the south of France right now in a rather crap hotel!)

Thanks once again.

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Looking at this design I actually took nothing from your wish list except maybe 70's cars but somewhere along the line that theme dominated this whole thing...lol

I'll get back at it tomorrow...waiting for some inspiration.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Both of those creations are brilliant (claps excited). I have set the psychedelic one as my avatar for now, the screaming alien heads at the bottom are an awesome unexpected addition. It is like they are following you in a trance at the peak and end of a trip.

The other one is more mellow and will be great to alternate too when the head needs a rest. That alien head is much more eerie and the sigils below are kool.

The differing heads are like before, during and after a mind bending abduction. "What a night I woke up swearing I had been abducted! With the sight of screaming aliens hovering over me imprinted in my mind. I thought it was a dream? Until I realised how sore my but was. I feel like an express train took off up my backside. I rember the Alien recanting that George Michael taught them everything about decorum when greeting human men during a previous encounter. And how we would all be rushing back for another meet and greet thanks to their cultural appropriation!"

Thank you your creations are the highlight of a really crap week. They would make the best T-Shirt designs? Your really talented! I wish I had the knowledge and patience to learn design on computers. I draw and love art and creativity, pencil and paper is relaxing. But computers are such a versatile and shareable medium. Thankyou so much for the avatars and brightening up ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Any advice re: the invisible window would be appreciated. I am on a phone that is smarter than me and faster than many an old laptop. I can copy the avatar creations then upload etc. But it won't let me copy the invisible image? Tried using pen and smart select on phone? Copies but is not invisible on upload?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

Hey, I've been enjoying watching your creativity! The avatars are pretty awesome and imaginative! Thanks for sharing your avatar art with us!

Oh, and...it may be quiet in here, but people are still paying attention

blend

Oh Hun, I love your avatar!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join