It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crew Resource Management. What is it and why you should care.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I can only add my agreement here to everyone else. There appears to be a disease that has infected virtually the entire industry world wide and it has apparently been spread by clueless but degree'd retards more focussed on financial imperatives than safety or common sense. I like many of you get constantly bashed with the mantra of safety before schedule and yet the reverse is true. Once upon a time my company was regarded as at the pinnacle of aviation excellence and safety culture, now its become like everyone else. And the irresponsible idiots that drive this wont change until disaster strikes, even then they will hide and blame everyone else. As appalling a statement as it is to make, I hope that disaster or series of disasters comes sooner rather than later.

So who here is really to blame? We all are. Whether as pilots who dont stick together, engineers who dont say "nope f**k your schedule, I'm not letting this aircraft fly", unions who dont take a smarter yet harder line, business leaders who rely on risk matrices instead of leadership and common sense, regulators who take the "free" business class ticket sweetener from a major operator instead of doing their job, or the public who dont bother to think and question "hey how come this ticket is cheaper to buy than if I drove the same distance?", we are all at fault. The answer was never going to be simple or pretty, but there it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
And just as we are talking about CRM and the general debasing of skills within the industry a story comes along via Flight Global. All I can say is, I'm not surprised given the cultural issues in that part of the world, and get ready for more of this.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
We used to use hubspot, I liked it enough. It's free, and does what I need.

Now using Zoho, I think they have a free CRM. We have integrated to Zoho books for our accounting, and that links directly with the CRM. Works great to save time on both ends. Today it's even hard to imagine our work without CRM

(post by helengomes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join