It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Corporations That Control Your Perception-Happy New Year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Fox News is No. 1 cable news network for 63rd straight quarter
www.foxnews.com...

And the corporate controlled media does not care about left or right, it cares about more $$$.
edit on 1-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: DeepImpactX

There is nothing that says hard work will give you a higher quality of life, it may increase your chances of a better life, but not a guarantee.

And there is nothing that says it won't. To put a finer point on it, working hard AND smart will increase your chances exponentially. There are many ways to do it, but the key is to believe you can. That belief, and the mindset that comes with it, will open many doors.

An educated electorate is necessary to make informed decisions when voting both locally and nationally. [/quote]

Sorry, I wasn't getting political here. Politics won't solve anything that NEEDS to be solved.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Right. As I said it may increase the chances of success. But it is misleading to say hard work WILL lead to success, it does not.
Success takes many things. There are many people that work like mad men and do not have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
They bought FOX's movie and TV entertainment assets, not FOX news. They have been separate companies for a few years now.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not sure where I heard this but I also heard that Jewish people make up the bulk of the ownership and/or leadership. Not 100% on that, but if true what does that tell us?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I note your point -

"... 118 people sit on 288 corporate boards that unite the media and Corporate world. This creates conflicts of interests. Example of conflicts of interests: an ABC executive sits on the board of general dynamics, a corporation that makes drones. Perhaps they will not allow the true cost of drone strikes the US carries out in ABC world news?"

I don't disagree with your point regarding "conflict of interest".

I find the numbers shocking, and I'd appreciate sight of the detail behind them - can you give any insight?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I quit watching TV after watching 9/11,realized was just a media tool ,government social agenda

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

the insulin my wife uses is 1800$+ for a months supply. how the hell is that "cheap and affordable"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join