It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptic Assange tweet ignites concern for his well-being

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

IMO that bloke in the picture in that tweet is not Julian Assange.

It may be someone from whickileacks using that look alike picture to let people know that Julian has been offed by the powers that should not be.

Alterantively, it may be a hint to not take the substance of the tweet seriously.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

i am just saying what i think
and some people agree with me as can be seen by the stars on my post

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

i am just saying what i think
and some people agree with me as can be seen by the stars on my post

You have one star on the post I quoted above.

Guess who it is from?

Me.

edit on 2-1-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi guys I'm new here and would love some help and insight on how would I go about fully investigating for myself if my friends and family or in on a plot against my life, from tracking and bugging my phone from a app to know where I'm at and having me followed by various people basically prowling at the right chance to hurt me, I am not afraid ,they labor me crazy to discredit my statements to mutual people and the authorities , I'm an empath and a seer and me knowing the truth threatens their reality , I honestly feel like neo in the matrix and would love all the help and advice on can get to decoding this horrible plot thoroughly and disable every threat, by doing my own investigation beyond my psychic ability to prove myself endangered by the people who are suppose to be my friends and family, S.O.S PLZ HELP ME !!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Yes there has been a doubling. There are now two JA. The new one has a different jaw line and there of picures of him outside which is not possible since he has been in the embassy for years.

Dont worry he is safe and not in the embassy.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

it had more when i looked

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

it had more when i looked

Well poo.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

pfffttt

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jediraija2020
Hi guys I'm new here and would love some help and insight on how would I go about fully investigating for myself if my friends and family or in on a plot against my life, from tracking and bugging my phone from a app to know where I'm at and having me followed by various people basically prowling at the right chance to hurt me, I am not afraid ,they labor me crazy to discredit my statements to mutual people and the authorities , I'm an empath and a seer and me knowing the truth threatens their reality , I honestly feel like neo in the matrix and would love all the help and advice on can get to decoding this horrible plot thoroughly and disable every threat, by doing my own investigation beyond my psychic ability to prove myself endangered by the people who are suppose to be my friends and family, S.O.S PLZ HELP ME !!!

Ok, now THIS is an example of schizophrenia!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

It may be someone from whickileacks using that look alike picture to let people know that Julian has been offed by the powers that should not be.

Alterantively, it may be a hint to not take the substance of the tweet seriously.

It is not Julain Assange. He has not been in the embassy for a while. You are looking at the picture of a double.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Anyone ask Pam if she knows anything?

Pam dropped off the leaks that have caused the recent events in the film industry. WL is posting the same narrative as his mother does. If he was not safe his mother would chime up. She was on the radio last night and she said he was safe. So he is safe.

AnonScans latest (couple of days old) Read between the line.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Azureblue

It is not Julain Assange. He has not been in the embassy for a while. You are looking at the picture of a double.

Whch means Assange is either dead or being turned into an addict in a cage somewhere and getting his brains fried at the same time so he will say all the right things, possibly with out even knowing it, right on que when he hears a key word said by his 'counsel' at a trail in verginia.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

No, you’re looking at a picture of Assange from around 2010/11

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No, you’re looking at a picture of Assange from around 2010/11

That is your opinion. My opinion which is shared by other people how have spent time looking is this. Its two different people. I have thought it for a while. Confirmation occurred with anonscans stream.

Happy day Chadders!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I dont think it means that what so ever. Have a read if you have time.

Julian Assange In Protective Custody

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

But that photo dates back to 2010....

Link

edit on 7/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thanks for the response but you can't just tell someone theyre schizophrenic to realize a plot against their life or when they're in danger

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join