It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH KOREA WATCH - 2018 Developments.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
December 31, 2017

Since the "North Korea Watch - 2017" thread turned out to be so convenient for placing random N.K./Kim Jong tidbits (and easy to find!), tonight is the christening of the 2018 version.

To start things off, I'm somewhat bothered that both current and former military brass seem to be so hell-bent on having a Nuclear Confrontation involving the United States, North Korea, and possibly others in that region.

Take today for example...

Former Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen on Sunday gave a dire predication about U.S.-North Korea relations, suggesting the countries are closer than ever to a nuclear war with no diplomatic solution.

“We're actually closer, in my view, to a nuclear war with North Korea and in that region than we've ever been,” Mullen, a retired Navy admiral, told ABC News' “This Week.” “I don't see the opportunities to solve this diplomatically at this particular point.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

As most of you know, Admiral Mullen is the latest high-profile military person to say that a nuclear confrontation is virtually inevitable. Almost all of the Generals, Admirals, Intelligence Chiefs, Congressmen, and Media commentators have younger relatives whom they love very much. Why want a war that stands a good chance of making their future a living hell, or taking it away from them all-together? That's insane.

Anyway, Kim Jong ALREADY HAS nuclear weapons. He knows that using just one in an agressive manner will bring his regime to an end. All he wants is to be be RECOGNIZED by the global community as the 9th nation with nuclear weapons.

According to a new report from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), nine nations — the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea — possess approximately 16,300 nuclear weapons. in total.

Source: www.independent.co.uk...

So why not "admit reality" by letting Kim Jong have his Nukes. We can then return our focus to making America even greater.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/31/2017 by carewemust because: minor adjustments

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Watch for polls. Not just the MSM pro-war polls (which we all know we cant trust the MSM polls by now), but the polls of actual South Koreans their views on how they perceive NK, war with NK, etc.

The ones I saw from last year we're totally out of step with their thinking on the matter.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Why not just give him some more

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lil kimmie said he now has an acme button on his desk to launch nukes during his new years broadcast to best korea .

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Just imagine if China had US surrounded with bases and weapons platforms and ships, for decades, embargoing US, threatening US, etc...

How would we be acting, what would we be saying, if we had nukes...

If we didnt have nukes to defend ourselves before hand, what would we have been doing the past 20 years?

If you actually read between the lines of the MSM/DEEP STATE war propaganda, these supposed "THREATS" he's making, they're warnings: ATTACK US AND IT'LL HURT!

That's not what I call a "threat". Those are whelps from lethargic cornered whipped injured mutt dog to a huge pack of shiny fur well fed and in shape wolves.

edit on 31-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Lil kimmie said he now has an acme button on his desk to launch nukes during his new years broadcast to best korea .

I was just reading that news. Rocket Man must be terrible at interpersonal relationships. You can't get what you want by threatening to blow up a million people.

BTW..he's also threatening to rain biological weapons down on the Winter Olympics, in 35 days. The opening ceremony is just 60 miles from North Korea.

edit on 12/31/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't think NK has yet been able to miniaturize a nuke to put on an ICBM yet and wont have one anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Watch for polls. Not just the MSM pro-war polls (which we all know we cant trust the MSM polls by now), but the polls of actual South Koreans their views on how they perceive NK, war with NK, etc.

The ones I saw from last year we're totally out of step with their thinking on the matter.

What is a reliable South Korea poll? I'd like the bookmark the URL.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Just about any poll that isnt part of the US Corporatocracy Propaganda Industrial Complex is more reliable than theirs.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree with your statement. We should tell farmers to use raw human excrement to fertilize their crops, and use all monies for weapons of war. We should put all those who disapprove on a triple A gun and blast them to hell. We should allow our citizens to be filled with worms. That will teach them. I think Hitler and Stalin would approve, as do you?

Its not always bliss, when the rubber hits the road.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That's one count against you. I thought you were different then that that.
Please be better.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If we're here to save the world, then:

Time For Regime Change In India.

You ready to commit your daughter to that?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If we're here to save the world, then:

Time For Regime Change In India.

You ready to commit your daughter to that?

And Pakistan?
Please elaborate

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Same thing. They were part of the 9/11 attacks, but NK OMG it's GODZILLA!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just wanted to clarify

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
From what is known around military bases here is that "no" there is no military "nukes" going to be aimed at North Korea. The US news propraganda is pumping same ole bs when bush was in charge. It's been said many times, NK will go nuclear on their own terms and skrew America and "their " world dictatorship. Would America allow NK to tell them "no nukes" , fk no.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Martinez

They can still smuggle nuclear weapons via their operatives. I'm pretty sure North Korea brought some ex Soviet suitcase nukes on the black market.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Never gonna happen. The TPTB needs North Korea. Someone said North Korea is actually a puppet for the TPTB. How else could they get nuclear weapons despite the sanctions? That may explain why the US didn't do anything back in the 1990s. And Kim knows if he double cross the TPTB, they can pay a general to arrange an "accident".
edit on 12/31/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
From what is known around military bases here is that "no" there is no military "nukes" going to be aimed at North Korea. The US news propraganda is pumping same ole bs when bush was in charge. It's been said many times, NK will go nuclear on their own terms and skrew America and "their " world dictatorship. Would America allow NK to tell them "no nukes" , fk no.

You did know it is the UN that determines who has and who has not , right ?
You seem to be an informed person.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Martinez

They can still smuggle nuclear weapons via their operatives. I'm pretty sure North Korea brought some ex Soviet suitcase nukes on the black market.

Suitcase nukes ?
Seems like you need a little clarification
It is suitcase bombs that use conventional explosives to scatter radioactive dust.
With their track record , I really hope NK hasn't indulged in making their own. No one would have to "nuke" em then .They would do a great job for themselves
And as far as nuclear weapons go , they would only light themselves up...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join