It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 a few predictions for entertainment purposes only.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just another year,economy will do well,NK will make a deal or get squashed,China will continue to prosper,Cold temps will cast doubt on global warming,politicians will continue to lie,and the sun will shine.Life goes on and nature will do her thing-storms,volcanos,etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

a reply to: antar

Thanks antar for your kind words...

As I said, I truly hope I am quite wrong, but my gut tells me otherwise.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Bhadhidar

Thank you Bhadhidar; I reckon some of your predictions will happen as well...

Good input there...

A year from now, it will be interesting to go back over some of the comments in this thread and see how we did.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: FissionSurplus

Thank you FissionSurplus, I appreciate the seriousness you put in your reply.

I hate to be negative, I just don't have a good feeling about the upcoming year. I will be more than happy to come back in a year and eat crow if I'm wrong. I see the economy teetering before the big fall, and when that happens, it's time for war....again.

I honestly don't like to be negative either; but darned if that isn't the world we live in in these times. I try to be realistic, and put something together that has some real probability to it. Sad that an overwhelming negative feeling is what I get out of it all.

There is something that you said that was extremely disturbing..

I see China, Russia, Iran, Mexico, and a few other unfriendlies coming to the US for the ultimate smackdown. I only hope we can fight back, because nobody will help us, at least nobody with enough firepower to be effective.

I see a lot of nasty diseases. They'll just let 'em loose. I see nukes. I see people unable to get potable water. I see a civil war.

Again, I know we hope we are very wrong in these "feelings" we get when it comes to wondering what the new year will bring.

When one reads the charts on that Deagle site, and the proposed population numbers for 2025... it does give one a cold chill to the bone. That "info" is put together by a number of sources... many of them alphabet agencies, and that fact alone makes me very nervous.

The alphabet boys and girls CAN make that stuff happen, if they want to.

Let us hope and pray that sounder minds will prevail?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a few predictions for 2018.

North Korea wil threaten the world (Again)
People will get more offened at silly things.
A major UFO false flag will happen. Nothing big, just a hovering UFO over a major city.
Putin will up the price of his 2018 calender after record sales.
I might start eating healthier

It's going to be an interesting year.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Thanks SticksOfDynamite; I think the whole world would like to see the "loose cannon" parked in the barn for eternity...

It is what the world will need to endure to see "Rocket Man" gone that most people are concerned about.

"They" can make Jungle Kim "go away" if they decide it is needed. How many more will wind up "going away" as well to accomplish that feat?

It is looking a lot like they will come to that decision, as the threat level gets higher and higher.

The "blowback" from such a move could easily be the "big one" for mankind.

The deep desire for so many in powerful positions to depopulate the planet gives me additional worry.

This darn PNAC Plan.... post 9-11 is driving USA's foreign policy in many ways. Invented pre/post 9-11, and it has become the underlying national survival policy that seems to supersede whoever is in the White House.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
BUmping this thread for those who may have missed it, am always interested in peoples thoughts and gut instinct on the future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join