It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20,000 Israelis Protest: "NATANYAHU, GO HOME!" But, will he be indicted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

Shalom ATSers! What a beautiful and active portal. So, Netanyahu is investigation for allegedly taking bribes from wealthy campaign contributors in exchange for political favors.

Sorry I could not find a video on YT in English, apparently MSM has a blackout on video of the protests. Anyways, I could almost swear Netanyahu has already been Israeli PM since like 1996 so dunno why he was recently again RE-elected; its practically a monarchy over there in the promised land.

His wife Sara was indicted last year for misuse of public's funds, but is eternal Israeli PM himself immune and above the law. What would Sanhedrin do?

Apparently, have him and Trump build the 3rd temple!

Hadran Alach.

edit on 31-12-2017 by Planette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Reminds me of an interesting video I saw earlier...

edit on 31-12-2017 by IncessantOptimist because: .

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I could almost swear Netanyahu has already been Israeli PM since like 1996 so dunno why he was recently again RE-elected

1996-1999 - Benjamin Netanyahu
1999-2001 - Ehud Barak
2001-2006 - Ariel Sharon
2006-2009 - Ehud Olmert
2009 - 2018 - Benjamin Netanyahu

He is reelected because he knows how to tap into people's fears. His political campaigns are based on Palestinian terror and the Iranian nuclear program. People vote for him because they do not believe peace with the Palestinians can be reached.

Regarding the protest, yeah, he's corrupt as they come, like every other politician. I hope they'll trow him behind bars.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I haven't heard of the protests but I'm heartened by the report of 20,000 Israelis protesting against Netanyahu and hope the numbers will rise , the man is nothing but bad news for Israel and how it is perceived around the world.
I hope the investigation will lead to a trial and the man finally gets his just deserts.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
its amazing so many charges against him have dragged on for so many years.

I've heard he threw his own wife under the bus recently, having her plead guilty to charges, instead.

but now a longtime confidant official has finally turned over evidence incriminating Netanyahu of most all charges!

Netanyahu has responded by telling the public IS needs a ZIONIST government, and has been recorded planning a coup with Likud & globalists, of sorts!

mondoweiss.net...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
He LOST so is forming new a whole new government himself

Makes perfect sense in Godforsaken world, no?

top topics

join