It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Litecoin is going parabolic.

Chainlink is gaining momentum.

The real bullrun hasn't even started yet. Retail investors haven't started entering the market. They will soon.

I'm afraid all of these will collapse the day the World Bank deploys The World's crypto currency. Then it won't matter what you 'had' in the banks or the markets. You'll have what they say you have and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

You posted this on Jan 6th 2018.

Really? What about the hashgraph. People blissfully unaware of what they're doing pumping money into something they don't and can't understand. It's a big bubble and my prediction is that when it bursts you're going to see drops of 80% to 90% in one day. I know you think that can't happen but it can and will, its when not if.

Apparently many of us contrary to your reasoning, who have been investing in BTC are blissfully aware that we know exactly what we're doing.

Jan 6th 2018 price of BTC $15,233
Jan 3rd 2021 price of BTC $33,360

HINT: Read anything concerning scarcity.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That's not how it works.

In the crypto space, I am the bank.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The market today is a vastly different beast. You haven't seen anything yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What do you guys think of USD coin,Stellar and polkadot? I wonder when the us Gov puts out their own coin, how it will effect the others? I'd imagine bitcoin would not be affected that much. I realize this is not a financial advisory thread, but I do like to gather input and opinions from as many sources as possible
Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

I'm also curious what would happen if the US issued a crypto. I imagine it would be fairly worthless. Anyone can issue a crypto but valuation is very different especially given decentralization.

I don't dabble in lumens, dot or usdcoin personally.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

USDC is a stablecoin. We all know what those are used for. Some people use, TUSD and USDT, for much of the same reason.

You can earn interest on USDC simply by holding it.

It's useful, but I'm trying to beat inflation, not get choked by it so stay away from USD pegged coins for the time being.

Stellar is XRP but with ideological reasoning. It is identical to XRP in every single way. Most of the code was lifted from XRP directly.

XRP is currently being crushed to death by a consortium of pissed off Ripple clients and waves of exchanges delisting the coin. Ripple is getting sued right now and the outlook for XRP is not pretty. It may be 2021's first financial victim in the crypto space in a long time.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If the government put out a coin today people would buy into it.

If the government lets the USD inflate into oblivion and then issues a FedCoin, everyone will laugh at the US Government for putting out a # coin.
edit on 1 5 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Define oblivion.

Methinks were there.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Almost. That massive foreign spending bill was just congress exporting inflation.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Bitcoin is about to hit $38,000!! $125 to go...... This will be a roller coaster ride.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
$200 Billion from the market is gone! Bitcoin is sitting at $33,000, ETH at $1,000 and LINK at $13.90. Is this the bottom or will it go lower.

$200 Billion gone

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7
If i remember correctly... last ALT coin rally didnt start until BTC fell from $19,900 down to about $14K.....
This is just a correction!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm happy for it to go lower, but I think the market will rally.

This is just a correction.
edit on 1 11 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'm truly impressed with ethereum.

It has a lot further to go. Targets for Bitcoin are in the 100-200k range over the next couple of years. If the ratios stand as they are we will see 10-15K ETH in that time, and 1k-2K litecoin.

I'm also looking at Chainlink in the thousands. It's sitting at just above 13 bucks right now.

You nailed it!!! ChainLink up almost 30% sitting around $20.50 LTC still not moving much.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think Chainlink will be the next targeted by the SEC for selling unregistered securities. Something to keep an eye on

Chainlink will face fate similar to Ripple

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'm also looking at Chainlink in the thousands. It's sitting at just above 13 bucks right now.

Between $1k-$3k ?

I haven't figured on a exit price yet looking for one.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

New territory.

I will be out of Chainlink if the price stalls at $40 bucks.

Not a total dump, just profit taking.
edit on 2 10 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Synthetic..

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78 >>

join